Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tennis girl...

hobbes344

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay im going to a date with this chick from my tennis team. SO naturally, we're going to go out and play some tennis and grab a bite to eat afterwards. But, it turns out that she's the state champion, and i am nowhere near this level of competition. So, in this last moment, im having my doubts whether this date is good at all. If we seriously play, she WILL kick my arse, and would that diminish her liking towards me? You know, just cause i lost to a girl? thanks for ur replies. (if im being a dumbarse, just let me know) :D

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick her ass anyways. It doesn't take a whole lot of skill to play. Just keep her running around and she'll respect you when its over.

Sounds like a fun date. Don't be afraid!

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you arent a bad loser then whats the harm? best thing to do would be to say afterwards "wow your good, maybe you can teach me sometime?"

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience...

My first date with my current girlfriend was bowling [Bowling was actually plan B! Always be prepared! - VN]. The first game we played, it took her all ten frames to get into double digits, while I was happily putting along in the (low) triples. Final score was something like 22 to 118.

I jokingly mocked her with,
Originally Jokingly Mocked by Von Neuen
To be fair, I'll play the next game left-handed; so you have a chance, and all.
That was a mistake-and-a-half: turns out she's a left-handed bowler—the first four throws of hers were strikes.

I lost that game. Bad.

We had fun, though! The point is, just play to have fun: keep it fun, keep it light, don't get too serious about competing against her and you're money, baby!

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Fool got owned!

Hahaha, I always take losses to a girl as a good thing. It makes them feel good about themselves, and reminds you that you aren't indestructable.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she's better than you at tennis doesn't give her reason to not like you. She figures that she's better than most guys anyway, but I doubt that will stop her from dating them. If her beating you does end up to be a "turn off" to her, then you don't want that kind of girl anyway.

hobbes344

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, 'preciated it. the date was gr8! she did kick my arse though.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she owned you, you should have said, "Nice game, but I let you win." with a large grin so she knows you're joking :D