Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tennis' direction this year

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Judging from these new Nike shoe model. Tennis was going to be more extroverted than most years. Wimbledon they would be dawning blue for the small grass tournaments. French open would have been orange and grey from what these shoes look like. Racquets remained the same except for some of the ascics shoes. Any predictions for tennis this year? I pick Nadal for French open and wimbledon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis shoes and clothes have been pretty colorful for awhile now, except for Wimbledon of course, which keeps the all whites. Those don't look any louder to me, they've just got that confetti effect. I wouldn't pick against Nadal at the French if he was in a wheelchair. Not so sure about Wimbledon though. I'd like to see some new players come up. The Big Three is kind of played out for me. Are they even having any of these events?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis shoes and clothes have been pretty colorful for awhile now, except for Wimbledon of course, which keeps the all whites. Those don't look any louder to me, they've just got that confetti effect. I wouldn't pick against Nadal at the French if he was in a wheelchair. Not so sure about Wimbledon though. I'd like to see some new players come up. The Big Three is kind of played out for me. Are they even having any of these events?
Yes French is set to september 28th I think. Strange time of the year for that tournament. Almost makes me want to buy a ticket and go. I honestly thought Kyle edmund would breakout by now. Might have to be some of the younger players zverev etc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes French is set to september 28th I think. Strange time of the year for that tournament.
I know they've moved the big golf tournaments to later in the year too. If things are back to normal by then - a very big if - and they have football, this fall is going to be a great time for sports.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know they've moved the big golf tournaments to later in the year too. If things are back to normal by then - a very big if - and they have football, this fall is going to be a great time for sports.
What did you think of the idea for basketball where they would just start from the playoffs. Incentive for lebron

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you think of the idea for basketball where they would just start from the playoffs. Incentive for lebron
I have no problem with it, if that's what they want to do. There have been shortened seasons before.