Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ten things you wish you had figured out before turning 30 (or 25, or 40, or 50!)

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 10

1. She has to meet your standards, always look at how she is treating you and walk if necessary. Being single is much better than being with a woman that does not add value to your life.

2. Life is much shorter than you think...Nobody is getting out of this alive...so don’t worry so much... if it isn’t FUN stop doing it.

3. If you love greatly, you will know great pain, but it is worth it.

4. Work at what you love doing and you will be a success. Only borrow money for appreciating assets and trust your own judgement with what you should be doing with YOUR life.

5. “Never tell me the odds”, ALWAYS try. Never underestimate luck.

6. We constantly label things as good or bad. While some things are clearly thus, there are many happenings in our lives where the answer to whether something is good or bad in the longer term is simply you do not know...So play it cool.

7. I thought everybody would follow me into the gates of hell because the cause justified it. When I looked around I was alone....watch the movie “High Noon” and understand. Although the girl helped, self-reliance and courage are the things that you must live by so you can live with yourself. Unfortunately, there are very, very few people you can trust, and rely upon.

8. Sorry all you religious guys...but don’t rely on God to help either.

9. You are a man rich or poor that is enough. “If it all fell to pieces tomorrow would you still be mine?” The most common real answer from women is no. If the answer and ACTION is yes, love her, she is a diamond. On average women are no more noble or better than men.

10. Fight back. No matter how black things seem to be, no matter how bad the situation. Fight back when they think you have nothing left in you. You will succeed, or you will go down fighting, there is no other choice. Be remembered as a man.

Countermart

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 23 but some of mine(might be the same as others) ive learnt through my life

1never ever depend on anyone else for anything

2never beg any1 for anything

3keep your mouth shut around anyone you dont trust/know

4if something seems to good to be true it prob is

5if you say something about someone to a 3rd person know you basically said it to the person your talking about so always be prepared to back your talk.

6never use violence unless its totally needed.

7as long as youve thought things through dont let any1 talk you outta things.

8 dont grow old b4 your time please.

9 people can only stab you in the back if there close to you never let anybody know all your secrets even wifes/husbands.

10 understand that the only person you should be able to trust 100% is you dont get to upset if people turncoat on you.

11 always have a way to relax alone.

12 love your self and be comfortable in your own skin

peace

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:

5if you say something about someone to a 3rd person know you basically said it to the person your talking about so always be prepared to back your talk.

9 people can only stab you in the back if there close to you never let anybody know all your secrets even wifes/husbands.

10 understand that the only person you should be able to trust 100% is you dont get to upset if people turncoat on you.

peace
Sad but true

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few additions

-There is nothing new under the sun. Dont assume your girl is any more pure than you are yourself. Think of all the sexual exploits YOU and your friends have had...there was a girl in all of those.

-Romantic relationships are absolutely conditional. Unconditional love exists only within family.

-Dont ever cast friendships to the wayside because of a girl. Your friends were there before her, and if you treat them right they will be there after.

-Better to say too little than too much.

-Ditch the illusion that you or anyone else is "above" cheating. All that are necessary are sufficient reason and an opportunity.

-Regarding female friends, understand that any perceived "deep" friendship you have with her will dissipate when she gets a boyfriend, no matter what she says.

-Men marry the woman they want, thinking she'll stay the same...not realizing every woman changes. Women marry the man they think he will be, not realizing that they cant shape him.

-Be wary of what you disclose to your girl, because it will be used agaist you at a future date.

-Nothing substantial in life is ever acquired through passivity. The path of least resistance nets the smallest gain.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these cover the bases nicely (some repeats from earlier):
. Dont burn bridges. Especially with employers.
. The next time you see a beautiful woman sitting by herself, remember that someone, somewhere, is sick of her ****.
. Dont marry until you are over 30.
. There is a permanent record, it's called your credit report.
. Eat real food (no processed junk) and workout
. Find things you're passionate about. Try new things constantly. Comfort zones are the same as a jail cell.
. Chasing women is unnecessary. Become the best man you can be and they will chase you.
. Try, then fail. Then try again. Fail better.
. Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to ****. You have to eat for the rest of your life so might as well know how.
. Nobody will ever love you as much as your dog will.

ereculus

Reaction score
Things I've learned:

1. Train a woman to be a stallion, not a mule (Written by the MACK - a black
guy) Very poignant to say the least!

2. Men get rejected while we're dating, women get rejected after sex

3. If a woman asks you what you want for your B-day or x-mas and you
tell her and she says, "I don't want to do that" (Major red flag) You can
bank on the fact that she could give a **** about you and is incredibly
selfish.

4. If a woman asks you what you want for your B-day or x-mas and gets
you something entirely different (Major red flag)

5. If your relationship or marriage has become a chore move on

6. If a woman never shows you affection when you come home, cannot
wear shorts or dresses ever, then move on

7. Gravitate towards the plain janes; they will treat you like a king outside
and inside of the bedroom. Stay away from the good looking, high
maintenance women. They are accustomed to having everyone kiss their
ass and rest assured they have a low sex drive and will be lousy/lazy
in the sex department. They act like princesses and will only throw you
sexual table scraps.

8. Beware the woman who when looking at your penis the first time, thinks
it's ugly. You can bet your bottom dollar that she won't put it in her
mouth. I know, I was married 18 years and got one bj to completion
and that was it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ereculus said:
Things I've learned:

7. Gravitate towards the plain janes; they will treat you like a king outside
and inside of the bedroom. Stay away from the good looking, high
maintenance women. They are accustomed to having everyone kiss their
ass and rest assured they have a low sex drive and will be lousy/lazy
in the sex department. They act like princesses and will only throw you
sexual table scraps.
Beautiful girls have low sex drive? Is this related to the fact that beautiful girls usually have more feminine features - thus they have less testosterone - thus lower sex drive? You have any personal experiences to back this up?

ereculus

Reaction score
Sorry, I need to qualify my experiences (This is from the women I dated and slept with in my life only) Yes, I was married to one for 18 years. I also, dated really good looking women. Terrible in the bedroom. They're used to male attention and getting their asses kissed all the time. Hence, this transfers over into the bedroom.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Beautiful girls have low sex drive? Is this related to the fact that beautiful girls usually have more feminine features - thus they have less testosterone - thus lower sex drive? You have any personal experiences to back this up?
I have experience to back this up. It may not start that way, but rest assured they have issues in the bedroom. Low libido, no sexual work ethic, little initiative.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I will be 20 this next week, these are the lessons I wish my father would have taught in me.

1. Since we will cease to exist someday. Nothing really matters anyway.

2. Beliefs, morals, thoughts and value's. Are to be used as an instrument to get you what you want.

3. Use or be used.

4. Defying nature, means to defy one self.

5. Structure, rule's and "The way its supposed to be" doesn't mean anything. You can bypass everything since its made up by humans anyway.

6. Enjoy the ride, it will be over soon enough.

7. If you're ****ing the girl of your best friend, don't blow your load in her mouth. Your friend has got to kiss her - have some respect!

Last edited:

future_strongguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moon-Wolf said:
Since I will be 20 this next week, these are the lessons I wish my father would have taught in me.

1. Since we will cease to exist someday. Nothing really matters anyway.

2. Beliefs, morals, thoughts and value's. Are to be used as an instrument to get you what you want.

3. Use or be used.

4. Defying nature, means to defy one self.

5. Structure, rule's and "The way its supposed to be" doesn't mean anything. You can bypass everything since its made up by humans anyway.

6. Enjoy the ride, it will be over soon enough.

7. If you're ****ing the girl of your best friend, don't blow your load in her mouth. Your friend has got to kiss her - have some respect!

i agree

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regarding your future: keep your eyes on the prize and your personal checkbook away from other's eyes.

regarding bullsh!t: keep your life drama free. if a woman starts to bring drama into your life, kick her to the curb. that little display is a sure sign of bad things to come.
(sure, everyone has something happen to them that can seem to be dramatic, however if there is constantly some bullsh!t daily, get rid of the bullsh!tter!)

never shack up or marry someone out of necessity. learn to cook and clean for yourself instead. however, when you start looking to marry, if she can't do laundry before it makes an overwhelming pile or if she can not cook ten different things then she isn't going to take good care of whomever her future husband is.
(let me stress: a gal that walks away with her plate left on the table who doesn't bother to give a crap is not going to give a crap about anything in your house!)

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:

peace
2 more from me

13 no matter how peak the situation seems at first theres always gonna be something good to come out of it no matter how small.

14 if you plAn to be involved money wise(buisness or other ) with someone go by what they do not wat they say.

and peak is slang but its quite easy to reconise

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Women love sex just as much as men do

2. ''All women are *****s, except for my mother'' - Napoleon The Conqueror

3. Never trust anyone, except for your family (in my case). Women come and go, so do friends.. Only family love is unconditional love. I would die for my family, they are the ones I've had since the start of my life, slept under the same house, shared bed, shared food etc.. there might be a loyal friend you have had for a long time, but even that friend might be jealous of your success and wont hesitate to backstab you. In my case, I've never had a friend that I've loved like a family member, nor a women.

4.Always respect your mom and dad, even when they are wrong. Don't be disrespectful towards them. They gave you life, they raised you, they are your blood.. I think this relates especially to your mom, she loves you more than anyone else in this world. (in my case) Like one example was when I was moving to an appartment in a city few hours a way so I could go to high school, she started crying even though I would see her every weekend. I guess this relates to .3
You will one day live in a world without your mom and dad.. the time will come when you will look back and regret you were so disrespectful.

You don't realize what you have, until you've lost it

Respect your mom more than any other women in this world!!!!!!

5.Educate yourself in all sorts of things history, science, health and fitness etc. The more you know, the better.

6. Learn from your mistakes. The more mistakes you do, the more you actually learn.

7. Don't count 100% on someone else.

8.Don't let someone else lead you, you need to lead yourself!

9.Whatever dream there is that you want to achieve in life, if you believe it and dream it you will achieve it. A dream is what is yet to come. Nothing is impossible. (google: law of attraction)

10. You only live once, live it to the max.

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN, BREAK THE RULES AND ENJOY LIFE!

-From an 18 year old (soon 19) who still has many years of life to learn:)

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like to add: Stay healthy and take care of your teeth and your physical appearence, the better you look, the more confidence you will get and the happier you will be.. I think thats one of the keys of being a DJ. You can't be one if you don't love yourself. Workout much as you can, Being healthy is being happy.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 14 so I'll post just one piece of advice. It's one I've yet to see in the thread.
1. Remember what really matters is happiness. Nothing else really matters. Here's a nice little Al Pacino monologue for emphasis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9mvTHSVsEo
All train compartments smell vaguely of ****. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. You **** little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me.