Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ten things you need to accept about women and the dating world

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I know alot of you don't like me on this board, but I do think I bring up some valid points. Here are some more and I have given these much thought over the months.

1.) Very few women are very good looking and very few women are ugly. Most women (80%) range anywhere from a 4 to a 7 with a pretty even distribution line.

2.) Facial Beauty for the most part is 70% objective (facial symmetry, facial balance) and 30% subjective (preference for hair color, texture, eye color, certain look etc.) The phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is mostly bull ****.

3.) HB 6's and HB 7's are the most approached and hit on group of women

4.) If you are dating an HB8 or higher, expect her to get stares from other men all of the time and you will be admired by some men and hated by others (envy)

5.) Everyone gets jealous or envious from time to time, no matter how secure you think you are.

6.) Whether or not you think looks matter or not in landing an attractive woman, we are better off dating within our looks range. If one partner is noticeably more attractive than the other, it will cause insecurity and self-consciousness. Hence, we care what other people think to a degree.

7) A mans good looks mean absolutely nothing if he has low-self esteem.

8.) ***** is ***** and most men are like sharks. The only way your girlfriend/wife/fiancee etc is not going to get hit on by other men is if you don't let her out of the house or she is below a 4 on the HB scale.

9.) THe way you look reflects the way you feel and how handsome or pretty you are affects your life in so many ways (whether we like it or not). There is nothing wrong with getting cosmetic surgery if you are bothered by an unattractive facial feature.

10.) Right now, there are plenty of men uglier and less intelligent than you enjoying the company of an attractive woman.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6.) Whether or not you think looks matter or not in landing an attractive woman, we are better off dating within our looks range. If one partner is noticeably more attractive than the other, it will cause insecurity and self-consciousness. Hence, we care what other people think to a degree.
I would, but those HB10s can be really b!tchy sometimes...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I know alot of you don't like me on this board, but I do think I bring up some valid points. Here are some more and I have given these much thought over the months.

1.) Very few women are very good looking and very few women are ugly. Most women (80%) range anywhere from a 4 to a 7 with a pretty even distribution line.

2.) Facial Beauty for the most part is 70% objective (facial symmetry, facial balance) and 30% subjective (preference for hair color, texture, eye color, certain look etc.) The phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is mostly bull ****.

4.) If you are dating an HB8 or higher, expect her to get stares from other men all of the time and you will be admired by some men and hated by others (envy)

5.) Everyone gets jealous or envious from time to time, no matter how secure you think you are.

8.) ***** is ***** and most men are like sharks. The only way your girlfriend/wife/fiancee etc is not going to get hit on by other men is if you don't let her out of the house or she is below a 4 on the HB scale.

9.) THe way you look reflects the way you feel and how handsome or pretty you are affects your life in so many ways (whether we like it or not). There is nothing wrong with getting cosmetic surgery if you are bothered by an unattractive facial feature.

10.) Right now, there are plenty of men uglier and less intelligent than you enjoying the company of an attractive woman.
From my experience, I pretty much agree with all of this.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:
I found it works best if you go to gay bars first to get the feel of what a good looking dude is like first, this way you'll know who to gravitate when you go to a bar.

Mainly, just like for the huge buldge.
WOW....oh no u didnt!:crackup:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, but those HB10s can be really b!tchy sometimes...
Ahaha nice one ChrizZ!

Oh yeah I also forgot that another thing you need to know when going out to bars or clubs is that you MUST check out the other guys to see if they are hot or not. The ones that are hot usually are the ones with a smoothe chest, cool hair, and big buldge. - You need to gravitate towards them because you'll get there leftovers.

I found it works best if you go to gay bars first to get the feel of what a good looking dude is like first, this way you'll know who to gravitate when you go to a bar.

Umm... Your telling us in order to pick up chicks we need to check out guys and head to gay bars? Yeah seems perfectly normal to me, I'll definately try that and see how it helps me get laid. First thing I'll do it gravitate towards the hot guys and get their leftover, after all, that is what any self-respecting DJ would do.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

Dammit Mahon9845...quit posting stupid obvious cr@p man!!!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of, if not all of that is obvious.

Did you notice that if 80% of the women are 6's and 7's that they would get hit on more often? Thats like saying that 8-10's get hit on 20% as much as other girls.
6.) Whether or not you think looks matter or not in landing an attractive woman, we are better off dating within our looks range. If one partner is noticeably more attractive than the other, it will cause insecurity and self-consciousness.

Uh, you're contradicting yourself unless you are telling us to not go after girls that are below us.

One thing that most not be forgotten is that there are a lot more good looking girls then there are good looking guys. The average girls is much more attractive than the average guy. In other words pretty boys are a rarity and most guys will hook up with women who look better than he does.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
One thing that most not be forgotten is that there are a lot more good looking girls then there are good looking guys. The average girls is much more attractive than the average guy. In other words pretty boys are a rarity and most guys will hook up with women who look better than he does.
I don't agree with that. Women wear make up which skews their look average up. If women didn't wear make-up, we'd all find that there aren't near as many pretty women as we once thought. There's plenty of women in the 6-8 range that should really be in the 5-7 range. If you really look at the majority of couples, you'll find that facial feature wise they actually match up pretty well, if you have seen the girl without makeup.

Just look at all the hollywood celeb women who are hot as hell with makeup but actually range from below average to decent looking without makeup on. I am so glad that I live in age where women wear makeup.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wootapotky said:
I don't agree with that. Women wear make up which skews their look average up. If women didn't wear make-up, we'd all find that there aren't near as many pretty women as we once thought. There's plenty of women in the 6-8 range that should really be in the 5-7 range. If you really look at the majority of couples, you'll find that facial feature wise they actually match up pretty well, if you have seen the girl without makeup.

Just look at all the hollywood celeb women who are hot as hell with makeup but actually range from below average to decent looking without makeup on. I am so glad that I live in age where women wear makeup.
Maxtro:

There was a study done that said good-looking couples are 38% more likely to have a daughter than a boy. According to this study you should be correct in your assessment that there are more good-looking women than good-looking men.

However, we can also argue that women in general are better looking of the two sexes or because we are naturally attracted to women (and not men) we will automatically think they are better looking than men.

Wootapotky:

I do agree with you somewhat here on the makeup thing. It is usually the hot women who load on the makeup who drop about 2-3 points when they don't have any on.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:

MAHON>>> Thanks alot for the info I will try this next time I go to a club.:rolleyes:

Why is mahon still here.... Only god knows...

Thanks for your great threads over the years mahon. You have made an impact in my life.:rolleyes:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Maxtro:

There was a study done that said good-looking couples are 38% more likely to have a daughter than a boy. According to this study you should be correct in your assessment that there are more good-looking women than good-looking men.

However, we can also argue that women in general are better looking of the two sexes or because we are naturally attracted to women (and not men) we will automatically think they are better looking than men.

Wootapotky:

I do agree with you somewhat here on the makeup thing. It is usually the hot women who load on the makeup who drop about 2-3 points when they don't have any on.
LOL also according to that study, good-looking couples are 62% more likely to have a son than a girl.

Yeah I do realize that being heterosexual men we think that women are more attractive than me. The thing is, women also think women are more attractive then men.

I have seen very few girls without makeup and I can't really comment on that.

Menage a Mi

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Deus, is this your "coming out" party?
I'm just reading the posts, as the mods obviously don't want me here anymore because of the whole incident with Mahon giving out his password/friends trolling from this IP. (Apparently a guy that likes to talk about how the Jews, Christians, and Nazis are responsible for 9/11 and "homo matrices" is MORE than welcome to stick around.)

Karma, I expect more out of you. You think I would actually create some user name to rant about gay bars while misspelling the word "bulge"? This is the same guy that shares enthusiasm for film and respects the views of leftists despite disagreements that we've had in threads. And you think the same guy would post this kind of horses.hit about looks mattering? Come on, now.

This is one of the lingering troll usernames that my roommate had btw, so this IP will match Deus when the mods get ready to do the obligatory banning. Disregard the post history. Stuka's will match Mahon's. Just in the interest of full disclosure, here.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11. women are dirty: stop believing that the girl of your dreams is some sweet innocent angel. Girl's now adays before they are 18 probably have had more than 1 sexual partner. For this reason you SHOULDN'T TRUST ANYBODY! wear a condom at all times. All it takes is a bj and boom you got yourself an std.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys don't want to accept the fact that gravitating towards/hooking up with hot dudes is a good way to get laid then it's YOUR LOSS. I'm just trying you help the hopeless.
Excuse me, now hooking up with hot dudes is a good way to get laid? Yeah... by dudes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Menage a Mi said:
This is one of the lingering troll usernames that my roommate had btw, so this IP will match Deus when the mods get ready to do the obligatory banning. Disregard the post history. Stuka's will match Mahon's. Just in the interest of full disclosure, here.
Deus a Mi,

My apologies as I sincerely thought you were on a hate SoSuave kick.

Good to see you brother.

I didn't know you and StukaHon were "roommates"?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree for the most part with all points except #9, and your subsequent addendum post.

That is utter pretentious garbage. I dont give a f*ck what other guys look like. I know what i look like, and that's what matters. Going to a gay bar to scope out 'hot dudes' is, well, gay.

Also, while the 'HB' scale does serve a utility for our purposes, it is ultimately a personally defined gradient. Ive removed 'HB' from my vernacular completely. A simple number works fine.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
If we're talking about American women I disagree. Fully 2/3rds of the population is overweight and a third is considered morbidly obese. This would mean at least 66% of women are not sexually arousing - ugly is a subjective term. This would put 33% of women in the mediocre, passable and extraordinary. These are the HB 7s to HB 9.5s (there are no HB 10s you haven't slept with). You also need to consider that before a certain age (18) and after a certain age (45+) there is a law of diminishing returns with regards to a woman's sexual marketability so this is going to be a factor in sexual attraction and thus skew your percentages.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If we're talking about American women I disagree. Fully 2/3rds of the population is overweight and a third is considered morbidly obese. This would mean at least 66% of women are not sexually arousing - ugly is a subjective term. This would put 33% of women in the mediocre, passable and extraordinary. These are the HB 7s to HB 9.5s (there are no HB 10s you haven't slept with). You also need to consider that before a certain age (18) and after a certain age (45+) there is a law of diminishing returns with regards to a woman's sexual marketability so this is going to be a factor in sexual attraction and thus skew your percentages.
Well, to each his own. I guess I should of said women in the age range of 18-35. These overweight numbers are skewed somewhat. It seems if one is 10lbs over there BMI, they are overweight. There are still plenty of women who might be 10-15 lbs "overweight" who could still pass for a 6 or 7.

Not to mention the majority of obese women are those who are middle aged and live in the Midwest and in the deep south. You see alot more middle aged whales than women aged 18-35 who are whales.

Walk around any college campus (especially where it is warm year round) or any Cosmopolitan urban area and I guarantee you will find atleast 50% of the women in the age category 18-35 a HB6 or above.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I agree with this but it's not because women are just inherently more attractive than men.