Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ten Seduction Principles I Live By (Part One)

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE: A work in progress, guys. I'll come back and add/edit as quickly as I can. :)

After having had my mindset shift so much over the last year and a half or so (look up my other posts to read more about that), and then having come back to the forum, it has become a real eye opener into the mindset I once held vs. the one that has naturally taken root through my own personal references.

I've had quite a few people message me, wanting to know "my method". That answer has been difficult for me. I'm still piecing it together in a digestible way, seeing that it developed naturally. Perhaps, I'll make a .pdf or something, although I have absolutely no desire to become any sort of teacher or guru. There are plenty of people out there who are way better than me and have dedicated their life to teaching this stuff. However, if I can lend a helping hand to people, I'm all for it. Just be patient if you send a message. :)

Because of some of the things I've noticed, I thought I might throw down a bit of a quick primer for anyone who is interested.

Ten Seduction Principles I Live By:

#1: Seduction is an inside game first.
No matter how many methods you learn, no matter how many routines you study, it will not truly work unless you get your head right.

Do you know why routines sometimes work for men new in the field? Because it gets them to turn their heads off, to stop thinking, and start DOING. Also, so many men believe that they aren't good enough to get a girl (even though they never truly give it an honest, educated try) and therefore believe the lines other people come up for them to say.

You must believe that you are an interesting, passionate, attractive, and sexual individual and not be afraid to telegraph that in your presence. You must seduce yourself first..

#2: ABC & K's (Adventurous, Bold, Creative...and kinky)
One thing I have definitely learned over the last year and a half is that men who are actually doing this stuff spend about 90% LESS time thinking about it than those who aren't. Instead, they spend 60-70% of time actually doing the things that lead the results, and maybe 10% of the time thinking about things.

Take ACTION. Do it. Don't think, don't psyche yourself out. Just go. Get out into the world. Even failures there are better than never doing something out of fear. Which leads me to the point:

Be an adventurer. Do you know why many women want to be with a man like me (like I am now, anyway)? Because they want to "see what it's like". It's not pity, it's not because I'm rich and good looking and they just give it to me. No. It's because I represent something different, dramatic, taboo, sexual, and unique. They want an ADVENTURE. And so do I.

When I see a beautiful woman, I instantly start feeling that "it's on" in my body. I start to feel turned on and this informs me talking with her, teasing her, etc. There is a massive difference between doing these outward things while not turned on and while turned on. The women pick up on your state and, if she is at all interested, she'll join in with you.

It's about adventure. Have fun and explore. (That's how she probably sees it.)

Be bold.
Women always talk about how they want a man who "Knows what he wants and goes out and gets it." What a great clue as to what they want!

It might come as a surprise, but many attractive women are completely relieved that a man really "wants" her. I know it sounds ridiculous, because we constantly run into games, friendzone, etc.

What's the difference? Well, there are a lot of factors, but one of the biggest ones is that sexual men are bold. They let the women know that they are sexual creatures and that they see them sexually. They don't apologize for it. They let the women know that they are turned on by them.

This, in turn, turns a woman on incredibly. There is NOTHING sexier to a woman than a man whom she perceives as masculine and powerful who is being driven nearly crazy (notice I said "nearly", because a man is always in control, even if it's just by 1%) and wants to completely ravish her.

In my experience, women are ravenous for this. The desire it and want it so much. Yet, very few men actually have the balls to give it to them.

Be creative.
Women are aching for men to be more creative with them. I hear constantly about how boring men are. How predictable they are.

Why not take another approach? Find a way to bring out your unique inner qualities and put them at the forefront. Purposefully stand out from the crowd. Own it completely. Be about something that you are passionate about.

Be creative with not only how you live your life (as in creating the life you want), but also with your personality. You can craft how you present yourself, how you dress and groom yourself, how you respond to things..how you ACT.

As Joe Rogan wisely says "You know the guy you pretend to be when you are trying to get laid? Be that guy all the time." It's true. Figure out who that guy is...and become that guy. Suddenly, the random beautiful girl in the coffee shop sees a dashing and striking man about his purpose, instead of yet another low value guy trying to get her attention.

We all can be titans instead of little boys. Our creative ability and our willpower make it possible.

And...at last

Be (K)inky

Here's a few equations for you:

Cool, interesting guy + comfort building with girl = friendzone.

Cool, interesting guy + comfort building with girl + sexualization = sex.

This is amazingly important and so often over looked. We can't be afraid to be "kinky bastards". Honestly, do you love to **** women? I know I do. It's great. Do I love threesomes? Of ****ing course I do. They're great. Do I tell girls this? Absolutely. They laugh because I'm not creepy.

So here's some tricks:
1) Say it matter of factly. It's the truth and you don't really give a **** what her response is. She gets it or doesn't.
2) Don't say it directly about "her". (Well, yet, anyway.) Talk about "with girls" in generalization or about an "ex" you were once with. That's enough to get her imagining.
3) Once you've said that, then talk about how much you've learned about communication and being in relationships because of the experiences.

This says several things to the woman.
- You are fine and confident with who you are.
- You are experienced and know what you like. (Also, a ton of social proof.)
- You are intelligent and are in it for more than just sex with them.

As you talk about kinky stuff that you like, she'll open up more. She might say "I wouldn't know..." or talk to you about what she likes. Either way...****ing hot conversation. Let it ramp up.

At some point in the conversation, it actually becomes completely fine for you to say something like "Oh, you've never really been spanked? My god. I was watching you as you came in here and was thinking about how much I would love to spank you.." (I've done this ALOT of times. It works very well.)

* Another side of this. If the girl isn't in a space for a new sexual relationship with you, or has a boyfriend, she'll still usually have this conversation with you. Then, when she splits with him or is ready, she'll put herself into your "orbit" so she can see what it's like with you.

Be kinky. Sexualize yourself. Make sexual innuendo and jokes with women ALL THE TIME. It's very hard for a girl to friendzone you when she has imagined you spanking her bare ass. ;)

Last edited:

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
#3: Always be able to walk away

Now, I think almost everyone on here understands this concept as it pertains to the level of value you present to a woman. But, I believe there are a couple other elements in it that are worth looking into.

1) You being able to walk away feels "safer" to a woman than if you weren't.
Women's feelings change like the seasons. This's not a knock, I find it quite beautiful. A woman might love you, but her level of interest can change every hour, every minute, every second. It will go up because of something you said, but then you might do something that drops it a bit, but then you do something that totally makes it shoot sky high...it's not her fault. It's the nature of the feminine and it's awesome.

If your emotions changed like that, the scariest thing in the world would be someone trying to lock you into a long lasting agreement immediately. Yet, men do this all the time. Suddenly, if a guy kisses a girl, he thinks that she should have no interest in anyone else and that if she does, she's cheating on him, etc. (Not all men do this, obviously. But plenty do.)

The fact is that she doesn't know what she wants. Ever. You being able to walk away means that she knows that you aren't going to be crazy, needly, insecure, and stalkerish if something doesn't work. That means she can open up to you more and not be afraid of how you'll take things.

As men, we threaten women with emotional violence very often. Much more than they do with us. When a guy tells his girl that "he's the jealous type", what he's really saying is "If another guy looks at you, I'm going to act really crazy to him and probably you...so if you don't want that to happen..you should not trigger me." Totally little ***** behavior, when you really think about it.

What about this gentle approach? "I think that you are a very cool girl. I find you incredibly alluring and I am interested to see what this might be between us. Why don't we spend some time together and see what happens? Worst case, we can be good friends." Much less commitment, much less threat of emotional violence, and yet it gets the same job done. (Better in fact.)

2) Being "able" to walk away is not the same as "willing" to walk away

Now, this is more about longer term relationships than one night stands, but it still holds true no matter what.

"Able" means that you possess the ability to do so should it be the right action to take to preserve yourself or potentially the wellbeing of your partner.

"Willing" means that you are ready to bolt if something gets weird. I believe that everyone in a relationship should treat the other with respect. However, being open and intimate with someone also means that you will see some of the ugly, insecure, and odd parts of who they are. For anyone this is very scary.

For women that I date and have dated, they are petrified to open up so much. But once they do, they love it and want to do it more. I don't judge them, I talk with them, I listen to their issues without trying to solve them...and then I drink wine with them, make out, and have amazing sex. (It's a win/win, really.)

But the point is that I'm "able" to walk away without regret, blame, or anger - but I'm not "willing" to. I don't want to, but if it's necessary, I can. Until that time, I am open and there for the women I date.

** I have a lot more to share, but need to head home from work. (I work an overnight shift.) Not sure if anyone will really care about this info, but, let me know if it's helping you so far. I'll do more later today.

Feel free to message me if you have a question.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante1a said:
They let the women know that they are sexual creatures and that they see them sexually. They don't apologize for it. They let the women know that they are turned on by them.
Great post sir.

Is it possible to that while talking on the phone, without appearing like a thirsty caveman. Assume you haven't seen her yet, and she is wondering what do you want.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that women are expected to do little. We have to be creative, fun, etc. meanwhile they can sit back and judge whether or not we are entertaining. If a woman isn't willing to be creative, fun, etc. they should be perceived as boring as well. We aren't here to be try hards providing free entertainment. A good woman will reciprocate. That's how you weed out the women with immature qualities.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Great post sir.

Is it possible to that while talking on the phone, without appearing like a thirsty caveman. Assume you haven't seen her yet, and she is wondering what do you want.
Absolutely possible. In fact, if you are wondering if something is possible, just think "**** it" and try, anyway. Why not?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Amilz said:
The problem is that women are expected to do little. We have to be creative, fun, etc. meanwhile they can sit back and judge whether or not we are entertaining. If a woman isn't willing to be creative, fun, etc. they should be perceived as boring as well. We aren't here to be try hards providing free entertainment. A good woman will reciprocate. That's how you weed out the women with immature qualities.
I agree with this. Who is doing who here the favour? They should be so lucky we are spending and time, energy and money on them. You should haven't to "entertain" them to no end, you should do your own thing have them join you. If they don't want to be a part of it, they can go. :woo:

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amilz said:
I think this is a misreading of the situation. It's born from (totally understandable) frustration. But it's victim type thinking.

There are good women and bad women, just like there are with men. You will find ones that are crazy (well, crazier) than the others. But, be patient. They are doing the best they can. Sometimes, the best they can is not much. It's fine to move on.

One of the cool things about women is that they are built to **** us up. They distract us, make us jealous, hurt us in so many ways. But, if we look at it another way, they are trying to (subconsciously, many times) trying to make us better and stronger men. More on point. More focused and present.

I'm not worried about HAVING to do any of this stuff. Because I enjoy it and know that it works. For me, the equation is:

Engage seductively with women = abundance of sex and women.

vs.

Don't engage seductively with women = scarcity of sex and women.

Seems pretty simple to me. Now, the decision is each man's to make.

But, I know where I'll be tonight. After I do my normal Friday night gig, I'll be back at my apartment with two girls that I have been dating. I've made my choice.

It's just as possible for anybody here.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I agree with this. Who is doing who here the favour? They should be so lucky we are spending and time, energy and money on them. You should haven't to "entertain" them to no end, you should do your own thing have them join you. If they don't want to be a part of it, they can go. :woo:
I once heard the phrase "Have an amazing life..and invite her to join you because you like her company." That is EXACTLY how to go about it.

Why do you want to have sex with her? Because you are attracted to her, think she is cool, and love having sex. That's enough reason for 99% of most hot girls.

Men might think about sex every 5 seconds, but I don't think women ever stop.

Just remember that.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm back with a few more. I hope you all are crushing the weekend so far. I know that I am. :)

Principles:

4) Be honest. Always.

It's been my experience that women don't really dislike men who sleep with multiple women. They dislike liars and conartists. What a coincidence! So do I.

I got out of my way to be completely honest with women, almost to what some might think is a fault. But I find most of them to be completely open and understanding of my choices. If they aren't, well **** them, then.

But it also works out in hilarious ways. For instance:

Last night, I was finished with my show and was parking outside of the apartment of a girl I am dating. She and another girl were walking from a bar to meet me there for a threesome. (Which was lovely, by the way..)

Two other girls (whom I've never been sexually involved with) called me to see if I wanted to go to a strip club with them. I was honest with them. "I would love to, but unfortunately I'm not available. I'm about to go have a threesome with two other girls. It's what one of them wants for her birthday."

There was a long pause...and then one of the girls says "Well, I'm ****ing jealous." The other girl agreed. It quickly turned into "Well, I think we should, all three of us, hang out and see where it goes." They happily agreed...and now my next Friday night is planned. (Now, these results aren't NORMAL, but possible. I told them the truth about what and who I am..and they felt like they could be open because of it.)

On the same token, if a girl lies to me, it's over. Done. I won't tolerate a liar or a manipulator. Not even for a second. (Life becomes MUCH easier when you only accept quality people.)

I'm honest and expect honesty.
I give respect and expect respect.
I accept them as they are and expect the the same in return.

Be honest. Always. It's a two way street. (Or three-way, as the case may be.)

5) It's only a big deal if you think it is

One of the biggest mindset shifts i have experienced over the last year and a half has been this:

It's only a big deal if you think it is.

You think approaching a girl is difficult and requires openers, routines, etc? You think it's really hard?

Well, guess what? Now it is.

Think it's not a big deal? It isn't. (Seriously, it isn't. Just go out and make random funny comments about their shoes. It's very easy to start a conversation.)

Think that having two girls leave a bunch of fun, attractive guys who were hitting on them and buying them drinks to come double team you until 4 in the morning is a pipe dream? Well, now it is.

But if you don't see it as a big deal, it's VERY possible.

So, here's the real lesson. You are a man. In relationships and especially in sex, women expect you to lead. They will pick up your emotions and take those as the paradigm in many cases.

One of the girls I was with last night was telling me about a guy she just started seeing who was so incredibly nervous to kiss her that he asked her permission and pecked her at the end of the third date. (She really likes him, so I had to explain to her that sometimes guys are like that because they really like you, too.) But - this guy was incredibly nervous to lead her into kissing. Yet, this same girl was doing some super depraved and hot stuff last night with me and another girl..because 1) She really was enjoying it and 2) because I knew how to comfortably lead them into it.

Whatever you want is possible. You merely have to convince yourself that it is and do the work to get there.

The world will give you enough resistance, let go of any of the personal blocks that are you back from action.

6)It's not about you, it's about them

Seduction is an art. You are the artist and the "target" is the audience. You create a spell of fun, positive energy, sexual exploration, and an opportunity for them to express themselves to you.

Through you focusing on her experience (the one she really wants, not white knighting all over the place), you will get everything you want.

When a woman has dressed up and gone to a beautiful ****tail lounge with you, she loves to be taken back, stripped sensually, and then taken in a ravenous, deep, and dominant way.

In that same equation, I get to go out with a gorgeous girl who dressed up for me (bonus points if you compliment her and add "Good girl"), provided me company, and then came home and ****ed my brains out.

But..make no mistake, it's all about her experience. Everything is. I'm good in bed because I focus on making women orgasm a bunch of times, not really caring if I do (they worry about that for me). That ends up with women who all associate me with making them come 10-15 times during a night, which, in case you were wondering, is a VERY, VERY GOOD THING.

Think about the effect of everything on her. Not about how you can satiate your own insecurity and ego.

It's a dance and women are aching for it. They love it. I promise you.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
I really like this whole post. Most is right on point.

If you like, I can add all of the posts into the main thread so it's all organized? Let me know if you'd like that and it shall be done.
That's be great. I'm working on the getting the the last four done. Hopefully, some guys find it helpful. :)

Much appreciated!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a breath of fresh air for this forum. I can tell this advice is genuine since it doesn't assign blame or use negativity in order to achieve results. This is solid game.

My only question is, where do you live? It seems you have an abundance of women that people like myself would find difficult to achieve. Thats why I love the cities and the variety of people you have, as that variety is much smaller in rural areas.

Anyway, I am going to try and apply some of these principals and see how it goes. My luck/game/whatever has not been doing so well, and certainly needs a change of pace. This could help myself, and a lot of others out.

cheers.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante1a said:
4) Be honest. Always.
I couldn't agree more. Some guys on SoSuave will think this is wrong though. Someone here told me to never be straightforward with girls. I disagree.

Honesty is the best policy. It makes you attractive because it is rare and because it takes courage to be honest. The bad boy is honest about what he wants and he knows he has no reason to be ashamed.

Fake pseudo-nice guys don't have the courage to be honest about what they want.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
I couldn't agree more. Some guys on SoSuave will think this is wrong though. Someone here told me to never be straightforward with girls. I disagree.

Honesty is the best policy. It makes you attractive because it is rare and because it takes courage to be honest. The bad boy is honest about what he wants and he knows he has no reason to be ashamed.

Fake pseudo-nice guys don't have the courage to be honest about what they want.
Agreed. I rather be blown out because of the truth, rather than a lie. In my opinion, when you lie, it's because you are somehow scared that who and what you are is not enough. That's bull****.

Instead of "cheating" or "playing", why not be honest? It works. It's fine. Trust me.

There was a girl who started the date by saying "I'm only interested in finding a future husband." I agreed with her (always agree with your customer) and then, a bit later in the evening, I said, without any hesitation in my voice "I'm not your future husband. Really, I'm not. But, until you meet him, I'm the guy who can get you to live out your kinky fantasies before you are ready to settle down."

She laughed and smiled. When she glanced at me next, her eyes were on fire.. (The power of the truth, gentlemen.)

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
7. Drop your ego (and your excuses)
I've only been back on this forum for a bit since everything has changed and honestly? It looks the same as it did years ago. Different people are saying the same stuff. Most of these things will NEVER help you get with women.

Here's why..

Ego - Now, I am not saying that you need to achieve some egoless state of being to get with girls. We all know that's a bunch of crap. What I do mean is that you have two choices.
1) Drop your need to be "respected", "alpha", or "a DJ". Drop the need to rate girls by number.
2) Build your ego up so high that it doesn't occur to you that a girl is rejecting you. You think there is something wrong with her if she doesn't jump on you immediately.

I like a combination of both.

For me, I like to get to a space where my results matter more than my ego. What it actually seems to translate into is the idea I'm just out of my head. I walk into a situation without attachment to anything other than experiencing it. I don't put judgements, expectations, or pressure on a situation to be anything that it's not.

But...if it is a situation that I want to get more of (like sex with a beautiful woman)...I'm ****ed merciless in my pursuit. On the outside, I will appear completely peaceful and nonchalant. But internally, I'm like water. Any objection just floats through me. Any **** test makes me laugh of blows up in her face.

This isn't about technique.. It's about "flow state". In the least sexually predatory way to make a fairly sexually predatory statement.. Once she is in my world..there are very few scenarios where she gets out without having great, hot, sweaty, orgasmic sex with me. It's that simple. (Unless she actually resists and says "No". Then it's fine. There are MANY other women. Obviously.)

8) Getting out of your head and into legend

In all the big movies, the hero is the one that sees the world for what it is and takes action, whilst all the others talk and debate.

How will you ever be a ****ing legend if you are stuck inside your head?

Your inner critic is a *****. Just ignore him. Tune him out. You can do this by acting despite him. Try it. It works.

Coming up with reasons not to talk to the cute girl sitting across from you? Get out of your head.

Thinking that girls only go for super fit, handsome, and rich guys? Get out of your head. Go prove it for yourself by trying.

Worried about kissing her? Feeling stifled? Get out of your head and act. Just act. Just go for it. It might tank. Who cares? Better to try than not. Always.

There are a lot of good exercises for this. I'll leave it up to you to find your own. (Unless there is enough people asking for a list of things I use.)

9) Be willing to take the hits (because that's what bosses do)

To get big results, you have to deal with big problems. Girls flake. They also trick **** themselves out of a relationship because they can't get it together. They lie. They try to manipulate you. (Men are just as bad, so don't get uppity.)

I get rejected. Probably more than many of you. I have hot girls blow me off. I have hot girls start sobbing on top of me, telling me that "can't have sex with me because of their birth trauma". She didn't mean that she had trauma while giving birth...But that she couldn't have sex with me because she was BORN. (33 year old woman with only two previous sex partners, ladies and gentleman..that's how you get there.) I have had boyfriends I didn't know about call me at 3 am. I've had girls I really liked suddenly just stop talking to me.

I have to talk about feelings...ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME.

I once broke up with eight women in ONE DAY. Imagine, if you will, the absolute **** storm of negative female emotion that would develop in that situation. It definitely did. It was pretty rough for a few weeks. But it was worth it.

The point is...I take the hits. I take them often. And I take them well.

(Hint: It's easier to be flaked on when you can call multiple other girls to hang out with.)

10) Give them a story they can be proud of

Alright, this is a BIG ONE.

Many women are romantics. They see and experience the world more through their emotions than facts. We all know this. Yet, as men, we often try to make a girl fit into the normal box of "going out to dinner and a movie", blah blah blah. We do the same things everyone else is doing and expect her to be emotionally engaged. There is something wrong with this picture.

It's ****ING BORING.

How about, instead of being "a good guy", you be a power man of intrigue, sensuality, intelligence, fun, and novelty.

How about instead of going to dinner and a movie, you cook dinner together at your place. Over dinner, you seductively speak to her, talking about relationships and sex..building things up. Then, with her permission of course, you give her the kinky and sensually dominant sex she has been wanting. Over and over again. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

Women want this too. Seriously.

Be unique to yourself. Play up your differences. Don't be afraid. The chances are that you are WAY more awesome that you think that you are in the eyes of people.

By being unique, communicating understanding, passion, and sexuality..you will become the man that she daydreams about at work and finds herself getting wet.

Cheers, everyone!

Let me know if you think I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Best of luck. :)