"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Tempted to pull this beta move

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
New love interest at work been flirting for a couple weeks now

She joked around about me picking her up after her shift and taking her home

She knows FULL WELL that I won't

But maybe as a total surprise I could

Yeah it's a beta move but her interest is very high

Is it ever OK to pull a beta move?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Check out variable ratio schedule in google and I believe it might help you with that proposal.

The same pattern is used for gabbling and people get addicted. Why not use a version of it in your dating life ?
 

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
I ´m not so experienced as you guys.. but I wouldn ´t unless it ´s your home she was talking about. I think unless you care it´s okay to pull any moves you wanna play with. I might be wrong, though..
 
Top