Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Temperance

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, Diego Polo, the ones who writes to you is one year older.
19. 18 was a tough ride, I gotta tell ya. But I survived. We all survived. As toiled and as lonely this last year might have been, only yesterday, on my last day of being 18, a wise old woman, a healer, has made me realize what I couldn't see in 364 days.

Temperance. This is what I lack.

Temperance, to be patient, to have tolerance, to love and embrace people with all their differences, even when I don't agree with the things they say and they do.

Of all my dreams, one that is the oldest and maybe the strongest is becoming a great soul. A compassionate individual that loves everyone and makes everyone feel good around him.

Yet, my lack of temperance makes me fall into pitfalls and traps.
Make me desperate and so I run to the old stereotypes and pre-conceived notions that I despise so much. Discriminations that make me steps and steps farther from my dream.

So, sorry. Sorry for bursting out. Sorry for labeling. We aren't rabbits.
We aren't turtles. We're just people. People with dreams.
People who want to laugh, cry, and enjoy our ride in this crazy world.

So, let's do it. I still praise those who care about the others, but sometimes, we have to take care of ourselves too, in order to evolve and then become more able to help others.

Temperance. If I learned one thing out of these 19 years, this is it. This is what I'll chase from now on. This is what I'll pray to receive every night when I go to sleep.

I don't know if I'll stay around no more. I feel like I have been born again, and thus have no experience to share with anyone.
That's me you know, if you search my posts you'll see that I'm this ever-changing phoenix.

I hope you can all receive my words, and remember it in the times of decision, to have temperance. Temperance is the art of life.

Thank you a lot for the messages and the congratulations,

I hope someday I can reach out to your hearts again. Until then, I'll be around, but I'll be silent. I'll be learning.

After all, this is why I came for, to learn, not to judge.

BBB

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice post, let me be the first to congratulate you. Very thought provoking as well. Although you appear to hold, at least in some aspects, very similar views to my own in that you believe in bringing happiness to people.

I assume, we do it for very different reasons. Myself for the kick that it gives me when somebody is truly deeply happy. You, most likely for a more altruistic reason. Maybe altruism could be the most selfish act possible though.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post :). Absolutely great. Bump.