Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling her LJBF

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on a date last night. It was the kind of date you go on because... Well the girl seems fvckable, ykno? But you don't wanna date this chick. I just needed my needs met, yagetme.

So she's .. a 5.64, I'd say. Yeah I know, rating is accurate af. Significant figures 'n sh!t. It comes with time dw you'll get there one day too. She's an athlete though and I've seen some of the girls on her team. They're BAD. And not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good.

I do need to expand my social circle and I think this is a good way to do it. But I'm not interested in having sex with this girl. We didn't yesterday because she wasn't on the pill although I had condoms. Idk she was on some paranoid sh!t but it doesn't matter. I think she is cool, and could be a good friend but nothing more. The smell of her makeup made me sick (has anyone experienced this with girls too? This is the second time I have in the past month) and she wasn't my type physically.

But how can I pull off this friends thing? I mean we had oral sex and she texted today saying she had a 'great time'. I wanna respond with an appropriate version of 'LJBF' so that we can remain friends and well.. I can meet her friends. Any ideas?

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant have it both ways pimping! If you was to play the friendly thing to get to the real bad ones. You shouldnt have taken her on a date, let alone put your meat on her mouth. Might have been good at the moment but please believe me that if she sees you trying to get to her girlfriends she will unleash a hate campaign against you and possibly (if they close enough) tell em how you took her out, put your winy in her throat and acted like an a-hole the next day. That shipped as sailed buddy, you might as well **** her and let that be that