telling a girl how u feel or felt?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i reli liked told me she had a bf bak in january. I told her last week that wrn she told be this back in january i was jealous and my ego was bruised that she was with him and ****ing him in her flat wen it shud have been me. I even told her i went on a rampage of drinking

Is this a bad idea telling a girl how u feel?

before u used to tell her how ibfeel and she used to recipricate but now nothing?

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like mushrooms: keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em only horsesh*t!

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't tell her. Especially in this case because you already told her that you were jealous. I think it's time to move on from this one.

You should not tell a woman how you feel because they don't understand it when you do that. Just make her feel that way with your body language, eyes, and actions.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Never tell a girl how you feel. That's a great way to get friendzoned.

Case closed.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yh this was the girl last year who flew in to see me and kissed another guy. Fair enuf it wasnt a date we just went to a club. But a month later i find out she had a new fella and i said tobher as a guy im jealous and wish we had worked out and that i was her bf. It hurts ur ego as a guy that shes having another guy inbher flat in her bed and not me. I guess i reli liked her.

on another note she clarified that i was stupid for thinking she liked me more than friends and that she had feelings for me but just as a friend. I said we cud skype last week and we set a date to skype. 6 months of no contact. So we arranged to skypr at 9pm on mon last week to talk aboutbstuff. She never turned up even tho she was online on watsapp all the time. I tried calling her fone and she didnt pik up. She messaged me saying im online. I said u have to accept my add for us to call each ither on skype.

Next day i ask wat happened. I said i waited 45 mins for u. She said my skype didnt work so be quiet. I said i didnt know that u cud have at least told me.

then she said that she only ever liked me as a friend and that wen she said i cant wait to c u and i want to tallk to u every dsy she said like a friend and that i was a reli stupid boy and think like a child for thinking she liked me more than friends.

did i misunderstand? Am i not good at reading girls? She used to message me every morning with hearts and kisses. She used to say i reli like u a lot and have string feelingd for u and want us to work and visit u in the UK often. She used to get pissed ifni didnt write her every day. She used to say i miss u more than u miss me.

Is this wat friends say?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I have some constructive advice for you that may seem unrelated but WILL trickle down to your dealings with women.

You might want to reconsider how you communicate with other men. You're writing to us with all sorts of texting abbreviations and that does not garner respect. Communicating in texting style is a very bad and sloppy habit that makes other men easily dismiss what you have to say.

Success in dealing with women is intimately tied with success in dealing with men. My intent is not to pounce on you and criticize you, but rather to offer a perspective that may be worthwhile to consider for your benefit.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By telling her what you felt you destroyed any chances you had with her because she now sees herself as having total control over you, and that is just not fun for her. She has no more respect for you. Kick her out of your life for good and get your head back.

This girl has you all screwed up while she is banging other guys and having fun. That's what YOU should be doing as well. An uninterested girl is one of the biggest time wasters you can encounter. You're better off learning how to build ships in a bottle.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
Yh this was the girl last year who flew in to see me and kissed another guy. Fair enuf it wasnt a date we just went to a club. But a month later i find out she had a new fella and i said tobher as a guy im jealous and wish we had worked out and that i was her bf. It hurts ur ego as a guy that shes having another guy inbher flat in her bed and not me. I guess i reli liked her.

on another note she clarified that i was stupid for thinking she liked me more than friends and that she had feelings for me but just as a friend. I said we cud skype last week and we set a date to skype. 6 months of no contact. So we arranged to skypr at 9pm on mon last week to talk aboutbstuff. She never turned up even tho she was online on watsapp all the time. I tried calling her fone and she didnt pik up. She messaged me saying im online. I said u have to accept my add for us to call each ither on skype.

Next day i ask wat happened. I said i waited 45 mins for u. She said my skype didnt work so be quiet. I said i didnt know that u cud have at least told me.

then she said that she only ever liked me as a friend and that wen she said i cant wait to c u and i want to tallk to u every dsy she said like a friend and that i was a reli stupid boy and think like a child for thinking she liked me more than friends.

did i misunderstand? Am i not good at reading girls? She used to message me every morning with hearts and kisses. She used to say i reli like u a lot and have string feelingd for u and want us to work and visit u in the UK often. She used to get pissed ifni didnt write her every day. She used to say i miss u more than u miss me.

Is this wat friends say?

she is not a friend of yours, keep this in your mind, she liked you because you give her male atencion with she never had before so she let you around for her feel better, what you needed to do was talk her up in person not say how you feel, but involve in a way you could kiss her, you failed to do that because you are a "nice guy", and you failed to do what you wanted. she played games on you and you feel for it nothing more, most of us did that hence why we are here.

learn from it, go out and do things find another or just have fun with your real friends, now you never give her any more time, for all you know she is dead and move on

also read all the post of this topic of yours all things here really helps

Dalshtröm

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Never tell a girl how you feel. That's a great way to get friendzoned.

Case closed.
There is a moment when you must at least show her that you like her. If you ever get to the near line of like and not liking, she will wonder.

And it always happens that when she loves you so much, she will be always worried wherever you love her back or no. Wherever you will leave her or no. At this moment you must tell her or at least show her, sometimes action is not enough, especially when you have never said to her that you like her or love her, at this time you must say, at least something, there is no need for the ago love shower, but it is very complex.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Dalshtröm said:
There is a moment when you must at least show her that you like her. If you ever get to the near line of like and not liking, she will wonder.

And it always happens that when she loves you so much, she will be always worried wherever you love her back or no. Wherever you will leave her or no. At this moment you must tell her or at least show her, sometimes action is not enough, especially when you have never said to her that you like her or love her, at this time you must say, at least something, there is no need for the ago love shower, but it is very complex.
Show, don't tell. Unless she tells first.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T do it, i had two HB9's interested in me for a long time last year and after several dates I told em both how I felt en where we stood and what she thought about 'us'. Both told me all the **** I wanted to hear but went cold on me afterwards.. Let her guess where u stand, show her with touching her, kissing her how u feel! never with words it's a bad idea, believe me mate ive experienced it, I always let 'em guess know and it works perfect.