"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Telling a girl early on that you are dating other women

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I was wondering if any of you have told a girl you just started dating that you are dating other women as well.

I was thinking of using this with a girl that has been giving me a bit of trouble with our schedules. We are both busy, but she just started being a bit inflexible about her times for a date.

So I thought of saying "Look let me know about this Saturday because if you can't go out to celebrate with me, I'll probably go out with INSERT GIRLS NAME instead"

Now she could tell you to go to hell, just wasn't sure what you guys have seen on this.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I just never give her a straight answer when she asks me.

Her: are you dating anyone else?
Me: Yeah, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Vanna White, Pat Sajak, and Marilyn Munroe.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Nothing should need to be said as long as no commitment is implied. Don't lead her on but don't deny that you 'see' other people. The word 'dating' tends to convey exclusivity so I try to avoid it unless I decide to 'consider' a LTR with a woman.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Whenever I've discussed dating, where I'm from, I've never had a mutually agreed understanding to what it means.

Annoying to say the least.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I always thought that dating meant that you were seeing other women at the same time, nothing exclusive.
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
If she is giving you a hard time you can drop some hints but never tell her directly. When she asks then do not give a straight answer. Don't do this if you are committed though, just very early in the seduction. Basically, if she jerks you around make yourself appear busy to her, and act vague while injecting some humor. Curiousity and not knowing what is going on drives women crazy, and anything that drives a woman crazy like this it is a great way IMO to jumpstart their interest level, if there is any potential to begin with.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
If you told one of your buds that your were 'dating' a girl named Sharon, what would they think? Would they think that you were 'seeing' several different women or just Sharon?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Marcopolo
If she is giving you a hard time you can drop some hints but never tell her directly...
D@mn, I hate it when women drop me hints, even if they're obvious. I still just make them tell me outright. Otherwise we'd be wasting time and effort just playing games. I don't know, I guess I'm not afraid to tell a woman that I don't want to be committed right now.
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I misread the original post. As I understood, this woman was playing games with him or is not all that interested. I thought his idea was to play games back with her by telling her he is seeing other women(regardless of whether he actually is seeing other women, but just for social proof and to make her insecure/jealous so she will want him more). My advice is based on that premise. I suppose someone will tell me that is it morally wrong or un-DJ like to manipulate women like that? They do it to guys all the time. I don't play games with women unless they start play games first. Myself, I prefer being straightforward with them.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ricky
I was wondering if any of you have told a girl you just started dating that you are dating other women as well.

I was thinking of using this with a girl that has been giving me a bit of trouble with our schedules. We are both busy, but she just started being a bit inflexible about her times for a date.

So I thought of saying "Look let me know about this Saturday because if you can't go out to celebrate with me, I'll probably go out with INSERT GIRLS NAME instead"

Now she could tell you to go to hell, just wasn't sure what you guys have seen on this.
Ricky. Don't ACT like it. Just BE that.
Don't tell her "I'll go out with Cindy if you can't make it"
Just go out with Cindy.
Tell the other bird later that she missed out on the fun.

Oh, and just hang out with whoever you want. who cares
what they think. When I have many women in the picture, if it comes up I'm usually pretty honest about it. I say something like "There are a few women who I enjoy spending time with"
but nothing more than that, or you're just being hurtful, or a gossipy *****.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
You shouldn't tell her, just do it like whathisname said.

Never toot your own horn, let your actions speak for themselves.

Whenever people tell me something good about them, my first thought is "This guy is such a loser, he has to tell people he is cool".
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Subcommunicate..
when she sees that you dont need her she will assume that... if she asks be blunt that youre looking..
 

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Tell her you need that you need more flexibility in her schedule. If she can't do it, than move on, but theres no need to throw dirt in her face. You definetly don't wanna be a name dropper.

Mr. Mystery
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top