Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell What Do You Think ......!

anisskynet

Reaction score
hey Guys

My 6 months relationship ended last week , she dumped me without giving me any reason, today she saw me with a new girl i did it because i wanted to send her a message that life don't stop without her and i'm not going to chase or beg for her i'm not going to lie i still have feeling for her but what can i do...
Tell me what do you think is this the right move.!?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Guys

My 6 months relationship ended last week , she dumped me without giving me any reason, today she saw me with a new girl i did it because i wanted to send her a message that life don't stop without her and i'm not going to chase or beg for her i'm not going to lie i still have feeling for her but what can i do...
Read the I just got dumped thread at the top of this page. All of the answers are there.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Guys

Just move on. You have a new girl concentrate on her. Read the info. It seems that everyone that comes here has gotten dumped. You are doing the right things. Just read and you can add more.