Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell us about one of your best, most fun, interesting, weird, wild or legendary dates...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha @Fruitbat you did ok. Similar sitch one of my mates back in NZ. Turned up to crib of some dodgey OLD chick. They re just getting down to business and her large boyfriend literally breaks down the door. He leggs it through the backyard hops a couple of fences slips spears his arse. Has to get cut off fence and carried to the ambo. Cops a lot of sh1t from the nurses who see this quite often.
some women really get off on this.

another one slightly like this, I was working at this place at about 20. There was this Hispanic chick (rare in U.K.) and she was always keen. One day she kind of invited herself over, she knew I was a DJ and wanted to mix. I was kind of tired that day from a night out, and I only half liked this chick, she wasn’t too hot but I probably would have banged her.
As she left we agreed to go out drinking in the evening. It was kind of as a date.

I turned up at 8ish to the bar and she was with her ENORMOUS black guy slightly gangster BF. It was so weird. I kind of said to the guy, she didn’t tell me she had a BF and she didn’t say you’d be here. I thought this was a date, I’m off. The guy was alright to be fair, not sure if she did it before if it was one of their things, to kind of intimidate random average white guys or something.

of course, the girl was like “I didn’t mean like a date” but we all knew the shot.

On another note, it’s ironic that at the age when you’re at your prime, you lack experience. Put me in my 21 year old frame and I would have so much fun. Instead at the time I spent a lot of time learning the hard way about Hos and their games. Now I would see these chicks coming.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women really get off on this.

another one slightly like this, I was working at this place at about 20. There was this Hispanic chick (rare in U.K.) and she was always keen. One day she kind of invited herself over, she knew I was a DJ and wanted to mix. I was kind of tired that day from a night out, and I only half liked this chick, she wasn’t too hot but I probably would have banged her.
As she left we agreed to go out drinking in the evening. It was kind of as a date.

I turned up at 8ish to the bar and she was with her ENORMOUS black guy slightly gangster BF. It was so weird. I kind of said to the guy, she didn’t tell me she had a BF and she didn’t say you’d be here. I thought this was a date, I’m off. The guy was alright to be fair, not sure if she did it before if it was one of their things, to kind of intimidate random average white guys or something.

of course, the girl was like “I didn’t mean like a date” but we all knew the shot.

On another note, it’s ironic that at the age when you’re at your prime, you lack experience. Put me in my 21 year old frame and I would have so much fun. Instead at the time I spent a lot of time learning the hard way about Hos and their games. Now I would see these chicks coming.

Sounds more like a cuck as opposed to ganster lol.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, so many the past 5 years since being 100% single. Many "bad date" stories that are hilarious but this one is my crowning achievement:

Set up a profile on SA a few years back. Had some fun with it, mainly horny girls looking for ONS, most less than half my age. In my profile I say my age range is 25-35 as any younger and they're just too immature. I get this message from a HB9.999 18 year old chick. I'm 30+ years older than her. I mean, she was Playboy, Penthouse hot. She writes, "Too bad you want someone older, I'd be up for it." My first thoughts were it's a dude, she'll extort me, set me up for a mugging, etc. We talk on the phone for a few minutes. All goes good, got good vibes. I'm like damn, why not. I had her meet me at a restaurant in my town about a 40 minute drive for her, totally expecting her to flake. I go, she's there waiting. Looks just like the pics; 5'7, lean, model-hot. We get a table. She's fun as hell and can carry a conversation. We're having a great time. Despite looking much younger than my age, I'm getting dirty looks from women and "damn, you're the man" looks from guys, lol. I tell her let's go back to my place and I'll make drinks. We go and I set us up with margaritas. I ran my usual couch--drinks--chat--take the drink out of her hand--make out--lead her upstairs game. I tell her to strip down and I'll be right in. I come out of bathroom and she's in matching Calvin Klein underwear, like right out of Cosmo mag. We banged for maybe 30-40 minutes, talk for a bit, and I get her an Uber to go home. She goes.

I'm like, damn. Sometimes s*hit just absolutely falls in your lap and 110% goes your way. Take all the gifts life gives you.

Last edited:

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread turned out pretty tight. Here's one, somewhat abridged.

3rd date with a 29yo that had already told me "I'm just plain crazy" with a straight face.
Got home from bar with her, lost my keys.
Woke up roommate and GF to let us in. They went back to sleep.
Later set off the smoke detectors from running the hot shower for too long.
Wake up roommate and GF again and they come out to see us both naked roaming around drunk.

Woke up in the morning to roommates GF pounding on my door screaming pissed as hell.
Came out to find our clothes scattered everywhere, a bunch of random **** in the bathtub, RM's GF's property was damaged, kitchen was trashed with chocolate whipped cream everywhere, and on our bodies. Also the shower curtain was missing, just gone.
We went to the bar to get away from pissed off RM's girlfriend.
Found the shower curtain behind the house later. No clue what happened.

End

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last few or I will bang on forever. As I mentioned my lost decade of arts chicks OLD and bisexual on off I can't believe it's not a girlfriend was a freak show. OLD Jewish princess from Caulfield. Probably only a 6 although did have great tits. One of those ones with a big curly mop and I do have a thing for chix with a mane.

Classic PUA style first date. In quick succession tapas and dancing. Met a couple of mates for drinks got a gelato we shared in the cab back to hers. Peel this chick she s got Amazon level bush. So she does for me while I think it over. Couple of shots of courage later I think WTF Indiana and go for it. This shy sweet girl pops one handcuff on me and rides for her life. I wake up she's not around. I think great she's gone to get coffee. 30 later still no girlie. Now I m thinking guys with baseball bats rvon their way over for a pay day. I boot the headboard apart and take off. Have to pay a cabbie double.

B1tch rings me up and says she wants to be my gf. True story

The hot cat lady who wrote a page long email of prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The plague of Greek Helens..

The arts chick Mandy who truly was channeling demons. Turned up drunk and dramatic one night at my place at 3 am. Fuct so hard my bed collapsed and we kept going.

The environmentalist warrior chick from Tasmania who turned up in a camo jumpsuit and straddled me in the hotel ensuite and did a runner before I woke up but paid for my hotel room.

Then I came here and was called a keyboard warrior. I was confused I d never actually fuct on top of a keyboard. I was like damn that's gonna leave a mark.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl ghost me mid-date and ended up meeting a girl that same night who I ended up dating for a year. What’s even funnier is me and my girlfriend went to dinner and the girl that bailed on me during the date was our waitress. The look on her face when she realized it was me and then when she realized the girl I was with was a MAJOR upgrade over her was PRICELESS.
Thats f'ucking EPIC.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a gal from OLD, and on your initial date, she mentioned that she was a palmist, so of course, I offered up mine; up until this time, the date had been going fairly well. She said I had strong lines for intelligence & long life. Then she looked for my character line, and said:
And here is your char ... wait I don't see it.
She then clammed up like I was Beelzebub. :eek:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so i met a Chinese girl from Taiwan on badoo, went over her place for "coffee" we ended up having sex instead. I had to leave as she had booked a a nail salon thing. So anyways i met up with a German guy from a pua group on whatsapp shortly after.

After having sex with the Chinese girl I was super confident, the first two girls we approached turned out to be two really hot backpackers from Europe. We spent the whole day with them and turns out they both had boyfriends. The weirdest thing was "my girl" had a bf that looked like my doppelganger we even had the same hairstyle. At first i was wondering why she was so into me but after seeing a photo of her boyfriend it all made sense.

Since they both had boyfriends we couldn't really take any action, i think they just wanted someone to hang out with. So we ended the interaction at night and went our seperate ways. I completely forgot about the Chinese girl who was angry i "ignored" her invite to come over during the evening.

The interesting thing is, there's very small changes I could have made that would have resulted in vastly different outcomes that day.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl in town for business. Met her weeks before and she meets me for dinner, a few drinks and invites me to her room. We get to the room, she lights a few candles, gets me a drink and comes out of the bathroom in smoking lingerie. She obviously had a plan. We ended up going at it hard. I'm down on her and suddenly she squirts into my mouth (thankfully not a lot). I was fired up and buzzed so I just rolled with it and shared it with a kiss. The second squirter in my life. We start screwing and just when things are peaking, I catch a flicker, turn my head and see a displaced pillow, half on the side table, on fire due to a candle. I instinctively hit it with my hand and it didn't help, so I grabbed it, threw it in the shower and put it out. We opened the window (only allowed about 4 inches). Thankfully, the bath fan took the smoke and the smoke detector didn't go off. I soon realized that my fingers had a good burn when they started to throb. She got some ice and while my hand was in it, she went down on me and then climbed aboard. She was on a mission and not to be denied.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us about one of your best, most fun, interesting, weird, wild or legendary dates...

I'm not gonna ruin it by going first!

Let's do it...
Record shortest date for me= 5 minutes. Dollars spent = $0
I was was set up on a blind date (this was the 90's) and i called and scheduled the date with the chick. Day of the date i went to pick her up and 5 minutes into the 'drive' to get a bite to eat she starts in on me with her feminism bull$#it. Starts bitchinng about men and how we are all the same and blah blah blah. So 5 minutes in i hit the breaks on the car, i lean over and open the passenger door and tell her "out! Date is over."

Her reply "but you haven't even bought me dinner yet."

Me "and i'm not going to. Out!"

I left her on the side of the road and drove off.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once banging a girl from behind in her apartment on the ground floor, which was right across the road from a mosque. As we we banging, the curtain rail fell down and suddenly we were in plain view of everyone in the street, which included a bunch of kids playing (one of which was hers). Luckily I got the thing back up before anyone noticed.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like looking at myself in the mirror with the hickeys on. Not necessarily to advertise them.

I don't mind if someone apart from new dates notices them.

I don't even think anybody even notices others in detail anyway.