Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me something.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't you at a higher plateau with women? There's no height of perfection, but we must continually try to get "higher".

Why aren't you a stepup right now?

Reaction score
Cuz, I feel like my life is going downhill all of the sudden! I don't know why. I'm getting tons of work piled on me, and plus it seems like the women I usually congregate with seem to be trying to make me jealous by hanging with other guys while i'm around, but I just laugh about it, but it still makes me wonder if they aren't interested or they're just testing me in some way, or are playing games.........AND I DON'T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! If a ***** tries to play around with my time, or interest I usually end up turning into their nightmare somewhat, by being an ******* and making them look stupid(God, I love that) and it helps me cope with downslope my life is taking right now, I feel like I don't really have anything to life for, But it doesn't mean I'm going to commit suicide or some dumb **** like that.. I guess it's just life at home that's got me down overall. My parents are not gonna be paid as much for a month or two and that could mean drastic changes in my overall life. Life just isn't as "normal" as it used to be.......

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Why aren't you at a higher plateau with women? There's no height of perfection, but we must continually try to get "higher".

Why aren't you a stepup right now?
Because instead of putting my efforts into 'stepping up' I'm wasting my time replying to this camel-slappingly silly post :)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tell me something.

Originally posted by fragmentor
Because instead of putting my efforts into 'stepping up' I'm wasting my time replying to this camel-slappingly silly post :)
I've been working on something. I find it better not to hype and/or tell anyone about my projects.

I'm finding inspiration. Answer it, c'mon.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm. Good question Smooth.

The answer. Slow reactions to opportunities, paralysis by analysis, overrationalisation, fear and impossibly high standards for women.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make too many excuses why i shouldnt do something. and i overanalyze

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh

Her dad was with her last night. He was a cool guy, but, come on. If I had a daughter and I saw some /\sshole hitting on her I'd go apesh|t. I think that's a viable excuse so sue me.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would over analayze, make excuses and I'd get so nervous that I sweat like hell and my heart rate triples. well it used to be like that but I'm not as bad anymore, but there is still room for improvement

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like im to shallow, I need to improve myself more and become a more well-rounded individual.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... I think I know where you are going with this Smooth.

Good luck.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm constantly getting better but slowly...
Slowly improving my mindset, my body, and the life with women.