Hey, first of all I just want to say hello to everyone seeing as how this is my first post! I've been reading SS.com for about 4 months now and i think im ready to start posting, ive already read both bibles more than once but there is still somthing im not so sure about. I dont know if im doing the right thing socially, im not shy at all and im very people oriented, im pretty well known as a for lack of a better word " Party Animal " most people just think im a wild guy which for the most part is pretty true but, are lots of girls after this sort of guy? I go to most parties and I can out beer bong the majority of my peers, and if it makes any difference im 16 and in grade 11. Thanks alot and i guess ill see whats what tomorrow.
Sleep well DJs!
Sleep well DJs!