"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tell me about ditzy girls...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Tell me everything you know / can tell about ditzy girls in highschool.

:) Thanks to all who respond, you know how much I love advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
They like bright shiny objects, things that go fast, and things that smell good. Sad thing is I'm not kidding.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Whats there to know?

They are bubbly,giggly, and extremely stupid.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Possible like barbie to epic proportions.Easily hurt if you dont like her or agree.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
thier's not much to know. You need ot specify more.

Rate this chick. Sh'e hot

Here http://www.bakla.net/
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
yeah. But she was hot up till that one point.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
thier's not much to know. You need ot specify more.

Rate this chick. Sh'e hot

Here http://www.bakla.net/
that is gross and will ruin my dreams forever

but dude grow up

save that sh!t for your 14 yr old friends

how u ppl find this sh!t is crazy
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Someone else put it on one of my posts so I returned the favor to the rest of you

LOVE

DARk ~ :D
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
THE BOTTOM PICTURE TURNS ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Anyways, ditzy girls are often less intelligent than normal girls, and the best way to attract them is to appeal to their simple sensibilities.

That's all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AC/DC
Anyways, ditzy girls are often less intelligent than normal girls, and the best way to attract them is to appeal to their simple sensibilities.

That's all.
Can you elaborate?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I think what he means is, dont try to get into deep conversations. Keep the atmosphere light and bubbly. Be a ****y pimp, shrug them off and take nothing they say seriously.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
AC/DC, weren't you the one that posted that in the Don Juan chat in AIM?

I know that we were there when it happened.

I love ditzy girls, all you gotta do is talk about the most retarded stuff while being C+F and they are after you like a billionaires wallet
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
I love ditzy girls, all you gotta do is talk about the most retarded stuff while being C+F and they are after you like a billionaires wallet
this is becuase you are quite young and havin a girl naked is the only important thing to u

talk to enuf girls and you will get sick of the ditzy ones fast enough

most ditzy girls dont even understand what u are saying and if they do, they prolly wont care enuf anyways

but they are fun to fvck with:D
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Originally posted by drixsa
this is becuase you are quite young and havin a girl naked is the only important thing to u
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
but they are fun to fvck with:D
nah, i love them cuz they are fun to Fvck with;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
ditzy girls are one of life's wonders. How anyone can have an IQ below zero has never failed to amaze me.
 
Top