Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell HER you just wanna be friends.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
I had a thought this morning. I'm somewhat fed up w/ one of thea girls i was interested in so I randomly told her that she'd make a good friend... since I said that it seems that IL has been up... Coincidence? It works when they do it to us...
Opinions?

Its a dangerous-see as humans we naturally try to get the most out of everything-let it be at a job from friends or a relationship-you-with that said, if you give the woman the option of being a friend to her that will give her the easy way out-she doesnt have to commit any real time to you and she can b*tch to you about how bad herlife is without *YOU* getting anything in return-so I thik its a bad idea-its better to play te "loose friends', or in other words you two have no real contact but you claim each other as a friend-dont give her the way out...

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ why the hell should you lie?

If you like her a lot and there is nothing more you want than fvcking her or even you want her to be your girlfriend why the hell doing such excuser shít?

No, don´t say her you want her only as a friend, besides you really only want her as a friend.

Instead let her feel that she is someone really special for you. Get your **** together and stop living the fake life of a liar. ;)

jordannkobe11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help, I did this to a girl that said she liked me as a friend like 3 days ago just to experiment and she said Okay??? Did that work or bust ???

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just get the damn # and dont even bring that crap up ! - simple as that ... dont volunteer info like that ... just get down to what needs to be said and jet

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
this technique sounds alrite, but kinda risky

i'd only do it if i was confident enough with the situation and knew wat i was messin with

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tell HER you just wanna be friends.

Originally posted by milkman
^^ why the hell should you lie?

If you like her a lot and there is nothing more you want than fvcking her or even you want her to be your girlfriend why the hell doing such excuser shít?
How can I know that I "like her a lot" when I first meet her? Sure, you will know if the physical attraction is there. But I need time to get to know her before I can say I want her to be my girlfriend.

We start out as friends, and if after some time together she proves herself worthy, she can possibly become something more.

I try to use it like David D. suggests: to remind me to relax, lean back, and that I don't need anything from her. I'm the prize, and I'm qualifying her.

If I start out with the mentality that I want her to be my girlfriend and show her special attention, I'm more apt to screw up somewhere early on.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Its got a lot to do with the fact of being able to get what u want. And us, as humans, dont like knowing that we cant get something. So if someone tells us that they only wanna be friends with us, we get that eeling of notb eing able to get that person to be more than friends, and sometimes we will try have him/her as more than friends, even if u dont really genuingly LIKE that person. So yes, this DOES work, but when she DOES get you, dont be suprised if she leaves u shortly afterwards. ;) I have been there and i have done all of it, i know for a fact that what i am saying is true.

Laterz...
I have to agree with this one. It sucks. I haven't been on this board in a while, but I've been pretty screwed in the head from just this sort of thing, because you figure there has to be some point where the games stop, but I don't think so, so everytime I get closer to a girl now, I just think of running away because I don't want to deal with that crap again.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yip... yip....

Originally posted by becker
I have to agree with this one. It sucks. I haven't been on this board in a while, but I've been pretty screwed in the head from just this sort of thing, because you figure there has to be some point where the games stop, but I don't think so, so every time I get closer to a girl now, I just think of running away because I don't want to deal with that crap again.
haha... yes... women ARE a handful, and sometimes it DOES get too much, but the fact is, is that we always want more:D ... I don’t see women as "ah look, a hot chick, lets go get in there" anymore, now my "mission" is to just meet a lot of women and hopefully run into a woman that I can connect with (and not connect with her by having sex with her, but as a person) So I'll probably go through many chicks before I finally meet a GOOD QUALITY chick that I can actually settle down with etc.... But till I DO find her, why not enjoy the ride full of unexpected happenings and "adventure":p

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tell HER you just wanna be friends.

Originally posted by Aaron B
How can I know that I "like her a lot" when I first meet her? Sure, you will know if the physical attraction is there. But I need time to get to know her before I can say I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not talking about making her your girlfiriend without getting to know her but about NOT to destroy or lower chances until you have finally decided if you want her as a gf or not.

We start out as friends, and if after some time together she proves herself worthy, she can possibly become something more.
Tell me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you are coming from an excuser frame David D. and others usually indoctrinate. Sounds like you have still fear of rejection and that´s why you want to be in the secure habor of being friends with her and she has to prove herself. This way she has all the risk and you have no.

But a man is the one who should take the risk. Stop excusing yourself here and unless you are not sure you want her NOT, act like you want her.

I try to use it like David D. suggests: to remind me to relax, lean back, and that I don't need anything from her. I'm the prize, and I'm qualifying her.
Someone who is the prize doesn´t need to qualify anyone. People who are on top of the world are able to give and not only to take. Dude, you have a good feeling with this girl, so be nice to her and have a good time being together with her. After all, all you want to achieve with all this David D. stuff is making her like you. The real 'prize' dosen´t need to make anyone like him cause he has enough value by himself.

If I start out with the mentality that I want her to be my girlfriend and show her special attention, I'm more apt to screw up somewhere early on.
Again, fear of rejection is holding you back here. Work on this, stop being afraid of screwing up. Screwing up is the risk and as a man you are the one supposed to take the risk.

Good luck. ;)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this works. Back in my afc days this girl who i had oneitis for kept using "you're such a good friend" on me. it was painful hearing it every time but eh ive long since gotten over her. But after a yr of no contact, i transfered out of her college, she contacted me and wanted to get together for drinks.

Honestly I've never really used this ever on a girl, not even on my friends. I think when ppl use this line, it's to let you know your place/relationship with them.

"you're such a good friend" i thikn would be the best line to be used on a girl.

It's funny really if you attempt to be a friendly person to girls who dont even want to talk to you, they will give you a glare like "dont talk to me". Which is hilarious every time my friend does it