“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tell her to do you a favor!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
This has been discussed already, but i thought i'd back it up with a real-life example. I met this girl a little while ago and got off to a pretty good start - C&F and light kino for 10 min or so while we were walking. Then i realized that i was supposed to meet up with a friend, so i politely told her (didn't ask, nor explain why) to wait for me while i make the call. She responded with a really brief and quickly masked look of surprise, and then agreed with a slightly displeased look.

I took my time and had her standing around and waiting for a few minutes. I was watching her with the side of my eye and the impression i got was that she realized that i just got her to do me a favor and was kind of uncomfortable standing around and waiting for me, so she approached a payphone not far from me for no particular reason, and then a newspaper stand. Anyway, when i finally came back to her, the following conversation took place:

me: sorry to keep you waiting, i had to call my friend and tell him that i'm running late... for like the third time
her: its no problem (laughs)
me: its all your fault. you should be shamed of yourself for making my friend wait!
her: (laughs)

So there you have it. I quickly established to her that i won't be the one doing favors here, then backed it up with some C&F and made her laugh and feel good about it! As others have mentioned, this is a great little technique to throw in somewhere. Just think of anything she can do for you! Wait for you, hold/watch your stuff while you go somewhere, etc. Pay attention to your surroundings and improvise!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top