Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell her about other girls?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With my ex, I found that pretty often I'd go to the mall or something, some girl would flirt with me (i'd even approach the girls in most cases, not even on purpose, just kind of out of habit...with completely innocent intentions), and I wouldn't do anything. Well later my ex would ask me what I'd been up to, so I'd tell her of the mall, and all the adventures I had gone on (not just the girls, but just the random stupid sh!t me and my buddies always do there). Well of course she's interested mostly in the parts about the other girls. In general, this always happened if any other intereactions between me and other girls came up, and I never brought it up to brag, but I'm not sure how she saw it.

Anyways, what do you all think about the whole thing of telling your girl about other girls who flirt with you? Not to brag, but just in general.

Reaction score
Well if she's your ex why should you care? If you're asking about how to handle it with your next girlfriend, don't. Don't mention that you were flirting with other girls. You'll get a bad reputation and the cold shoulder with most girls.
Think

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question I came up while I was reflecting (not crying about it and plotting how to get her back, just reflecting on what I did wrong so I could work on it in the future). And I'm not even talking about flirting with other girls, a lot of the time it'd even be girls approaching me and I didn't flirt, but they did. Just in general though you think it's a bad idea to bring it up at all?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about other girls is just stupid. You don't need to prove anything through words. Do it through action.

~ivan

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
although saying you've talked with another girl can be used as a neg-hit, it is very risky, and i would not try it, as any hot girl with selfesteem will dump yo ass