"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tell her about other girls?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
With my ex, I found that pretty often I'd go to the mall or something, some girl would flirt with me (i'd even approach the girls in most cases, not even on purpose, just kind of out of habit...with completely innocent intentions), and I wouldn't do anything. Well later my ex would ask me what I'd been up to, so I'd tell her of the mall, and all the adventures I had gone on (not just the girls, but just the random stupid sh!t me and my buddies always do there). Well of course she's interested mostly in the parts about the other girls. In general, this always happened if any other intereactions between me and other girls came up, and I never brought it up to brag, but I'm not sure how she saw it.

Anyways, what do you all think about the whole thing of telling your girl about other girls who flirt with you? Not to brag, but just in general.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
Well if she's your ex why should you care? If you're asking about how to handle it with your next girlfriend, don't. Don't mention that you were flirting with other girls. You'll get a bad reputation and the cold shoulder with most girls.
Think
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
This is a question I came up while I was reflecting (not crying about it and plotting how to get her back, just reflecting on what I did wrong so I could work on it in the future). And I'm not even talking about flirting with other girls, a lot of the time it'd even be girls approaching me and I didn't flirt, but they did. Just in general though you think it's a bad idea to bring it up at all?
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Talking about other girls is just stupid. You don't need to prove anything through words. Do it through action.

~ivan
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
although saying you've talked with another girl can be used as a neg-hit, it is very risky, and i would not try it, as any hot girl with selfesteem will dump yo ass
 
Top