“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tell 'em im surfing.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
"and if that pretty little girl from across the street, whos been bothering me for days, to go swimming in her pool, well her pools real cool but it hasnt got 10 foot waves. Tell her im surfing"

The Fantastic Baggies - Tell 'em im surfing.




What is it in your life that is more important than girls?

If nothing, Get something.



I really am not sure whats happening to jester right now my bros. Though i dont really know any of you(with the exception of maybe 3 or 4), its still really cool to come to a place where theres an army of guys on your side, differences aside.

Most people disgust me. I allow them only the exception that they might have not had the same advantages i have. But I, we all here, did search for something more than your average desperate chump. We found it, and now we're capitalizing on it. Why havent the rest of these losers done the same thing? What sympathy should they be allowed? If any? It seems to be an impossible question.


Should we spread this site, or keep it for those who want to change so bad they come looking for it? Like most of us did.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Unfortunately, we can't force anything on anyone.

People disgust me also. How anyone can think hes better than everyone else because of how many chicks he's laid is beyond me. There isn't much to do, other than shake your head and follow life in your own way. Fvck everyone who stands in your way. I used to try and help, try to bring people up into the light, but it took one girl to change my opinion on everything.

She was ranting about how much she loved her old bf and how she didn't think she was ever going to meet anyone better (SHE broke up with HIM by the way :rolleyes: ). That kid was a drug dealer at our school who was caught with more pils than a damn Save-Ons. She also tells me she loves ME everyday; shes a total wack job... I basically lost it. I described to her my whole outlook on life and desperation, which she obviously had no desire to be a part of. After i was done talking, she just looked at me and said ,"Not everyone thinks the same way you do". I almost broke out laughing, but i kept my cool. I replied, "You're right, but at least i'm happy" and I walked away.

Unfortunately, most people can't understand what any of us have to say. No one wants to hear. People think differently, only everyone thinks they are right. Which is fine, as long as they're happy. Too bad most people aren't. Don't put it on yourself to help others. People have to help themselves. Just weed out the losers from your life. It's all you can really do. There are a couple of really cool people in this world, it's all a matter of finding them.

Just let it all go man, there's no point in fighting it...
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
The problem is people are so socially conditioned in their ways, they don't want to change.

That is why they aren't DJs, they do not want to let go.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I know what you're saying Jester. Personally, I choose to let these people be. I stumbled upon this site about a year ago. I searched something like "how to get girls", and sosuave popped up. I see new members here every day, from all over the world. If people want to better themselves bad enough, then they will find it.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
it's like the book The Fountainhead. Majority of the people follow the example of others, without forming their own point of view. I also take a propaganda course, and you'll be amazed at how easily the media manipulates society (it's even more manipulative than it appears to be).

besides why fight againt the society trying to "enlighten" it. If they want to try their own ways, let them do so. If everyone was using the same tactics it would be worse for all of us, there would be no leaders, there would be no such thing as success.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Actually this is a battle that rages on inside of me every second...

I think, too, that those who seek shall be those who find, but, about what those who are unable to seek?

Those who are trapped in such desperate situations of terrible families, no money, no Internet (happens here), not even being able to read and write so well!

I've spread this site once, but I'm the only one who can read it a lot because my understanding of english is decent. Lots of people say that they're LAZY to read lots of pages in english, because they're ashamed they're STUPID and their domain of the foreign language isn't good enough. And they aren't willing to change.

Should they be helped? While they were sleeping till 12 am on their saturdays , I was waking up at 7 to go to english classes, since I was 12... is it fair?

But then again, in my naivety, I believe in something that I like to call positive anarchy.
In chaotic ways, people slowly, VERY slowly, are trying to improve themselves... trying to escape from the ghosts of ignorance...

Last friday I went to another city to visit a friend of mine... on the way back in the bus, an industry worker, the so often labeled "stupid guy", took a dictionary out of his bag and started reading it.

I just smiled. He's doing something, trying to fight the ghost of his ignorance. Even if he didn't have a chance when he was our age... now he has it and he's doing it the way he thinks is the best...

Like the chinese saying, you can lead the horse to the water but cannot make it drink it...
But, if we stop in our way every single time to lead other horses, what about our own?

It's a question of a lifetime...
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
The problem is people are so socially conditioned in their ways, they don't want to change.

That is why they aren't DJs, they do not want to let go.
This is true. A friend of mine asked this girl to prom and she said she doesnt know if she wants to go with him. And being the tool he is, he called her mom and tried to get her to convence her daughter to go with him. Its a sham.
 
Top