Telephone Persistance

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do if a woman doesn't call you back?

I believe that women are generally programmed with the following idea: "Men call women. If I don't call him back, he'll call me."

Most women expect men to call THEM. And if they don't return a call, they expect the man to call back and PURSUE them. Nice, huh? Well, once you learn how to REALLY dial up the attraction inside of a woman, you'll find that these rules will go out the window... but they'll NEVER entirely go away. .

If you're interested in a woman, there may come a time when she gets busy, doesn't call you back, , or whatever. This is the real world, and these things happen. A lot of guys make the mistake of TAKING THIS PERSONALLY, letting it upset them, and then not doing ANYTHING to get back on track.

Some guys even have a rule: "If she won't return my phone call, then I don't want to talk to her again."

I think that this is noble, but probably a little bit extreme in this day and age. If you're interested in seeing a woman again, then a better idea is to NEVER LET THE LINE GO SLACK. If she starts to drift away, don't just stand around and let it happen. Do something! In your case, this girl might have just gotten off of work an hour or two late and didn't want to call you too late... or maybe she got off late and she was tired... or whatever. In her mind she's probably thinking "I wonder why he hasn't called me... maybe he doesn't like me". She probably thinks that she was being sweet and considerate by not calling you. If you take the principle of "Never let the line go slack" and apply it here, you'd probably want to give her a call a day or two later to ask her to do something again. Use the fact that she didn't call you back as a theme to tease her. Bust on her and tell her that she now owes you big time because she forgot. Get her to beg for forgiveness, then say "I'll think about it...

The moral here is to stop expecting women to call you, and start DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. If you feel like the line is going slack, then pick up the phone and get things moving again!

Last edited:

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
what do you do if a woman doesn't call you back?
If she's avoiding me, then I use *67 until she accidentally picks up the phone.

If she was really attractive, I try again and ask her to do something with me TODAY.. If not I tell her to kiss my ass for not calling me back. But, I still ask her if she would be willing to do the horzontal mambo with me though!!

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting philosophy dust 2 dust. i often wondered that myself. I guess you shouldn't stop until you get a "no" or the hint that she is not showing any interest in you.

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody here can explain what the hell is the *67 code??

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
*67 blocks a call so that if someone has caller ID then the number comes up unknown or private or something like that.

DragonChi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup
also up here in BC canada it's like that....
*69 does a caller id on the last person who called....

but ya thx for clearing the phone stuff up :)
i was gunna post but behold you've posted the answer.... haha