Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teeth whitening

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this? I have a dentist appointment soon to get them professionally whitened as its only $250 but I'm wondering if that's overkill. My teeth aren't yellow or anything but they definitely need whitening.

I have heard many consumer products are just as effective such as crest 3d whitestrips and crest prohealth hd toothpaste, but I'm skeptical I guess. I've also heard using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide works great too.

What are your experiences? I don't really want to **** around with products that take weeks or months of consistent use to work.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really tell much about prices, what I can tell you is that usually the dentist takes a shape of your mouth to produce a bite then gives you some gel to put inside the bite and you have to keep it for few hours at home.

Sometimes they do something right in their facility with some device they have but thats more expensive.

Do you know which treatment you will get?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really tell much about prices, what I can tell you is that usually the dentist takes a shape of your mouth to produce a bite then gives you some gel to put inside the bite and you have to keep it for few hours at home.

Sometimes they do something right in their facility with some device they have but thats more expensive.

Do you know which treatment you will get?
I'm not sure, I assumed it was some sort of bleaching treatment since they mentioned it took over an hour.

I don't care that much about prices as much as I do about efficiency in the long term. I'd happily go to the dentist every year or two over using products that require almost daily use indefinitely.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I assumed it was some sort of bleaching treatment since they mentioned it took over an hour.

I don't care that much about prices as much as I do about efficiency in the long term. I'd happily go to the dentist every year or two over using products that require almost daily use indefinitely.
Call your dentist and ask about the treatment, say that you may have some dinners or will have to drink coffee for few days once he will tell you that its all good, makes precise questions about the process pretending to be curious.

While in person you can be more straight forward, at the phone people think they can elude questions.