Teeth Whiteners worth every PENNY

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest in the Dentist, and have your teeth bleached.
You'll stand out in a crowd.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all well and good. However, it is rather expensive.. you can get the same results with over-the-counter whiteners.

Hey

Don Juan
Reaction score
of the over-the counter whiteners, which type is better:

White Strips or the brush on stuff?

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i haventtried the bruch on stuff but teh white strips work great.

its kinda a hassle puttin it on and its take an hour a day(u can do wutever u want in the hour tho)

takes 14 days and lasts for 6 months

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through two boxes of Crest Whitning Strips from mid december to late January, and it worked great. Now, I can show off my pearly whites:) Look for coupons on white strips because I found one that was like 6 dollars off the 27 dollar price for Crest Strips, if you are hesistant, buy toothpaste, I've heard that can be effective too.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, the White Strips are awesome. Took me from just another guy to sexiest smile in school! I highly recommend them.

Personally, I use them every day, along with Crest Whitening Toothpaste (I'm about to switch to a different kind, any suggestions?), and chewing Trident white gum.

White teeth make you look cleaner, wealthier, and more attractive.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
White Strips are great, I've used them and always get compliments on my teeth now. Being tan is a big help too, it makes your teeth look whiter than they actually are.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the brush on thing, it doesn't work very well, I got some results, but I think I'm going to try the strips instead. Toothpaste does work on some, but I drink coffee and the staints are pretty permanent. Hopefully the strips will work, what does the price range around?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crest Whitestrips are great. Go on eBay and buy the Professional kind, which you can't get in the store (or at least, you couldn't the last time I bought them).

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crest Whitestrips do work pretty well.

I got one of those "sonic" toothbrusheds for Christmas and it seems to have whitened my teeth as well.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or if u want u can try rinsing with bleach.lol. but im thinking of trying the rembrant stuff just causei know its a good name in the dental world.:D <---- pretty soon theyll be as white as his

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that using whiteners can damage your teeth and eat away at them. Is this true for the strips too? If not, I think I'll try them.

wskbb

Don Juan
Reaction score
rsxtreme said:
it kind of worked for the few days i tried, but it burns your gums.
did u have the supreme w/ 14% hydrogen peroxide or the regular 4%

the supreme seems "too strong" / abrasive but i want my teeth white quick

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER got ur teeth bleached they scrape a fewlayers off of your teeth and it removes the glossy smooth feeling of your teeth. sure uve scored shiny white teeth but they turn out rought because the natural gloss is removed plus u need to do it a few times in ur lifetime because it eventually runs out ......ovr the counter stuff iss the way to go

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read on the package of the strips that they might not work on fillings... is this true? I'd hate to have this patch in one of my front teeth...