Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

techniques are wack!!!!!! just date.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Just date. Read the bible get the basics. and date. dont need to do that cf stuff or neg hits or any of mystery method stuff. have respect for your self and have high standerds. (You must have things going for self to do this) And just ask women out. some one much wiser than me once told me that dating is numbers game. so just ask women out, how hard is that, not very, beats having to remeber teqniques or other ****. after a while you will become natural at it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! Don't make it complicated! Just get out there and have fun! Life is one big lesson to be learned and most are afraid to live it.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
If Mystery Method didnt work, i wont be here and their website would have been shut down a long time ago. Asking out a girl will get you success in the near future, but there are so many things to do when meeting her to increase your chances.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
Anti-Dump was by far the BEST advice giver on this site. I learned so much from him.

~Shazam~

Yea anti dump is the best! there are no gimics, most sucessfull guys use this! its not a method its just the way to do things. the onlything to remember is moving on, if the attraction is not there move on. peroid.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Techniques are fun.

No need to be ****y and funny. Right. But it will probably double your attractiveness with any woman.

If you're going to start a thread denouncing most of the site as unnecessary you haven't really fleshed out your arguments very much, or even bthredt o type it vry wel.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think MM 'works' because the guys are afraid to say anything to the girl in the first place. They then learn what to say and how to say it and they get success. The truth is, they woulda had the sam success just having normal conversayins with their targets rather than all the negs, routines etc.

SO I spose MM does serve some useful purporse for the guys who have no idea how to talk with women. After that though, I think it becomes somewhat redundant.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading that mystery method book right now.

It's just not me. It gives good tips and ideas for funny things to say and how to deal with some situations and all that but it just sounds like he wants us to change our personality. I don't want to be mr funny guy who tells stories and entertains groups/sets. I'm not a clown. And I don't want to be that social. People aren't nearly as interesting as he makes it sound.

The whole memorizing routines things just makes me feel weird. What routines? I'm supposed to sit down and write out all this stuff and go out and practice it 30 times? My town is too small; i'd end up looking like a weirdo doing the same "routine" on everybody. Then he tries to give examples to try out and that just scares me because it came from a book so someone might recognize i'm some 'tard running material from a book.

I suppose it is a good idea to have some good/funny responses memorized to common things that happen, but don't you do that naturally anyway? I do without even thinking about it.

I'm only on chapter 6 so maybe it gets better.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What cyp6 would have us do is ask a girl out without building attraction or rapport with her. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but he won't tell you anything about how or what to do, because "it's not that hard". Only problem with that is, the same woman who turned you down because you didn't follow a structure that works would have gone out with you if you'd had a more solid understanding of the basics. That is, ****y and funny, storytelling, rapport-building, and basically everything that cyp6 is declaring useless.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
ONE LAST TIME. NONE OF YOU ARE FUNNY. So don't try to be. If you think you are Mr. Funny you are actually just plain annoying. Find some interests other than banging chubs and enjoy life. Each one of you could be stuck in a hospital bed fighting for your life right now. I bet if you were you wouldn't be pi***** and moaning about getting chubby tramps.

I wish more of you would understand how lucky you are. Then maybe you would quit all the "DJ" method stuff and start living life. Honestly, every single day that you can get up and take a s*** by yourself is a good day. Everything else is just icing on the cake. If you don't believe me you should go visit a hospital.

I cannot believe the number of guys on here who are scared of females. Maybe you need to quit reading those gay men's magazines and quit watching MTV/beer commercials. Like I said, if you can physically take a s*** by yourself you are luckier than many dudes.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
What cyp6 would have us do is ask a girl out without building attraction or rapport with her. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but he won't tell you anything about how or what to do, because "it's not that hard". Only problem with that is, the same woman who turned you down because you didn't follow a structure that works would have gone out with you if you'd had a more solid understanding of the basics. That is, ****y and funny, storytelling, rapport-building, and basically everything that cyp6 is declaring useless.

Before you flame me, please read anti dump, All you guys have good points but what im trying(with out any eliqence) to explain is that you really dont have to work that hard to get girls. Being social is enogh if you have your **** togeather. I dont remember who said this but some one said, that value is like a bottle of soda, when you dont have that much value you can use game to shake the bottle to make it look like you have value. But once you start filling up the bottle with the real thing, game is really not needed. Because you already have value, women are already attracted to you, you dont need to build it, plain and simple. Sorry if this is confusing to read, I recently learned enlish.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say does have a point. But the purpose of DJ'ing, if i might put it this way, is to have both. Imgaine having a full soda can that can be shaked. You'll be living life of the highest quality, and thats what we should all be aiming at.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some one much wiser than me once told me that dating is numbers game.
You have much to learn.
You might hit one out of ten while the guy who actually understands what he's doing hits nine out of ten or better.
I agree that you should take risks and ask women out, which a lot of guys lack.
If you understand the entire 'game' but don't KNOW it, because you rarely try things out, than yes, you'll be better of thinking it is a numbers game.
But if you want mastery and a complete knowing of the mating sequence you have to know about certain social dynamics.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
But if you want mastery and a complete knowing of the mating sequence you have to know about certain social dynamics.
Mastering the Game, seems like a wast of time, simply being proficient or good at it would sufice. Especially since there are other fuffiling things in life thats worth mastering, Medcine for example. Look at it this way, it takes half a life time to become a master pianist, but a person can learn to play the piano well in matter of months. When this person and the master plays the same song, it will sound (to untraied ear/99% of the worlds population) same.

Its not worth the time, and effort to master the game. There are things in life that are worth mastering. The game is not one of them, at least for me.