Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Technique that worked to share with DJers.

improvinmygame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs:

I went on the prowl and was having little or no luck when I decided to visit the local video rental store on Sunday nite. I had no intention of renting a movie but instead, landing a phone number. I strolled the store and found an attractive woman looking at a movie which this Don Juan just happened to have seen. So I simply said, "Good movie, I saw it on TV." The movie was "61" which is about baseball. That's all it took. Small-talk ensued about baseball, the Mariners (I live in WA state), etc, etc. I then told her "Well, I'll let you go so you can pick out your movie, but I've enjoyed talking to you. Would you like to get together sometime and is there a number I can reach you?" She replied, "sure." We exchanged numbers and I was on my way. Guys, this is getting easier and confidence is building. I just wanted to share it with my fellow DJ'ers.

trip

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool!

------------------
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh you got lucky there was a hot chick there. Whenever I go to a video rental place, there are none. Good work though

Jazzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Smooth as silk!

------------------
Keep yor stick on the ice.
Jazzman

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another...

Notice how girls like to dance and you love to watch them?
Well, at some point in the evening/night, they get tired and stop dancing to walk to the side of the dancefloor to have a little rest?

Well, just ask them if they're not in the mood for dancing anymore. It's not a pickup line and they usually give a good response to it and so you're talking. From there on you can steer the conv in any direction you like.

------------------
Believe in yourself so everyone else will too.

Kodak

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, for all you guys wondering what to do in the evening, just get out there, you never know who you'll meet.