"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Technique failing! Now what's this?

mahrain

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Let me first tell you something on the things I did...

I took this girl to the movies, we had a nice convo' in the car on the way to the theatre, bought our tickets and got into the screening room. Then, instead of leaning towards me, she seemed to ignore me during the movies. The last movie we'd been to, she was talking, having a good time and we were quite intimate the whole movie. So I was like "what's this?" and she wouldn't respond to my avances any more that night.

I figured, NEXT, and so I did.

Now last night, I was at the movies with a girl and everything was going quite well, until at the movies. While watching I was like kino-ing her every time I talked to her, yet she started to show the same behaviour as the other girl! Then, when she told me "please don't touch me" I was like "WTF?". Of course, I didn't say that aloud.

What's up here guys? This hasn't happend to me before! Are there any tips to avoid these awkward situations?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
maybe you are to aggressive on your kino, take it slower.:confused:
 

mahrain

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Originally posted by Tkman
maybe you are to aggressive on your kino, take it slower.:confused:
That might be the case, but, taking it slower with the Kino, to what purpose? And why would too much kino be wrong in the first place?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Maybe some people actually like to WATCH movies when they go to the theatre..JUST A GUESS :rolleyes:
 
Top