Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Technical issue with new forum

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this here in case other are experiencing the same problem.

Since the new forum has been up, I've had to keep logging in again and again to edit posts, post replies to messages, etc.

Has anyone else been experiencing this, or is the problem in my own computer?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm using Internet Explorer, but I'm wondering if I inadvertently blocked a key component on account of a firewall warning on a registry modification I decided to block.

Internet Explorer is full of such crap. I want to keep my registry as uncluttered as possible.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be cookie settings? Perhaps turning on cookies would help. Plus you can be selective, so for certain sites you can block cookies, and allow them from others. I don't like cookies, since it means there's some information stored on your computer. However, some sites need them to function properly, unfortunately.

Many forums will have your login session timeout after a certain period of inactivity, since this increases security. This is particularly useful if a user uses a public computer, since it'll be harder for someone else to post as them.

Ben