Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teasing Tip: "The Backstab"

Whowhatnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
While every guy has to face down his own personal demons when it comes to, as my best bud would put it, dancing the good dance, I've noticed that teasing is still one of the biggest thorns in a teenager's side. The following is one of my favorite techniques for teasing because it's great for guys that aren't completely comfortable with being "mean" but at the same time still very effective.

Basically, you say/do something or make the girl say/do something, then make fun of her because of it. You light the fire then snuff it out. Two prime examples that I happened to me today:

A bunch of my friends were gathered together, and I just slipped in without anyone really noticing. After a few seconds, a couple of girls saw me and spoke up.
Girl 1: "Wow, XXXXX, you always just seem to appear out of nowhere."
Me: "What? Repeat that."
Girl 1: "You always seem to appear out --"
Me: "I can't hear you. Speak louder." I cup my hand to my ear and shrug my shoulders.
Girl 1 and 2: "You appear out of nowhere!"
Me: In a louder voice than they had, "You two talk too loud!" Completely serious face.
After the two girls gave each other the "HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT" look, one walked over and hit me in the arm three times. We all had a good laugh.

The second happened in class. The teacher had us correct a mistake in our packets. Mine was put away, so I changed the error on the paper of the girl next to me. Then she came back.
Me: "Hey, I didn't have my paper, so I wrote on yours."
Her: "What? Well, thanks." She just shrugs.
Me: "Slacker. Getting someone else to do your work. Tsk tsk tsk. I'm going to have to tell the teacher."

The first one is real simple, second a little more ballsy. Have fun with the tease-structure. I hope someone will benefit from this. Oh, and I'm always excited to hear about success stories. Happy Hunting. ^_~

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
middle school?
unless she's already attracted, i can't see these working.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
You rock man, teasing is so fun, especially when you get a laugh/hit on arm or chest.

Got anymore tips? I love the first one man, Im going to use that one again, once I did the same thing with the girls name

Her: Im XXXX
Me: What?
Her: XXXX
Me: Sorry, who?
Her: XXXX!!
Me: Huh? *cup my ear*
Her: .....XXXX
Me: Ohhh, sorry, didnt hear you the third time :p