Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teach me snapchat!

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brand new single guy here... Never used snapchat before but I am well aware that it is pretty much a must nowadays! I am still learning but I thought I'd ask tips here.. do's n dont's and also what all those little emoticons are ? what do they mean? How should I use em?
I am very noob.. fck I started screenshotting a whole conversation with a chick last week... kinda conversation I obviously didn't want her to know I was showing my bud but whatever hahaha
I went NC on her and now she's asking me why I didn't invite her for dinner yesterday. Ya that's right.. I am busy!

Anyways... yeah any SC tips will be most appreciated. I asked some girls to show me, it's a good ice breaker plus when they see my list, they laugh... they think I'm being a player. But there is only so much they'll tell me of course so here I am ;)

Thanks in advance boys

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just add everyone you meet and you can expand really fast. Try and just snap you doing everyday things that you find interesting.