"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

TD on banging every girl in ur class

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I was going trough TD's archives while working and since school is coming up in 3-4 weeks I found some excellent advice for you guys to consider. I trully belive this stuff is pure GOLD
This is TylerDurden's words... NOT mine:

I know alot of the bros are going into school this year. Any of you bros who
take classes have a nice oportunity there to mould and shape any impression
that you'd like. You can do it by your comments to profs, and through general
alpha behaviour.

A few things. Kinoing the guys in your class (IE: out-alphaing them
guys...above the belt please). Not raising your hand to ask questions if
possible.

These things make you seem ****y, to the point that the girls -almost- dislike
you.

THEN, flip it around. In any humanities type course, talk about "passion and
love"... -AWESOME- to run some lengthy Ross Jeffries patterns.

The chicks respond like "omg.... I didn't know he's SOOOO -sensitive-."

Remember, chicks LOVE sensitive guys IFF (if and only if) the guy has a
ROUGH-ASS outer shell. Example -> EMINEM. Eminem comes out with songs like
"***** im'a kill you" and such, but then pipes off on how his daughter is his
vulnerability.

Trust me. If I know I'll have a long time to set an impression with a class
full of chicks, I'll come off like the ****iest bastard. Bust on people for
dumb comments, make jokes. I even come on to ALL my female profs.. GM STYLE
BOYS, I-don't-give-a-****. If you're ****y/funny enough, you'll get away with
it. I've even felt up the profs in front of the whole class (not in private
areas, but obvious stimulating touching on the shoulders/neck/stomach). I'll
even leer at the chicks, check them out -blatantly- etc etc...

BUT THEN,
I come back and go on and on about love, how I like to sleep with a teddy bear
(they ****ing MELT), how I help out with the big brother's organization (an
organization for young children without rolemodels), etc etc.. You think an AFC
saying that stuff would seem more attractive with this stuff? Of course not.
But if its an undiscovered sensitive inside, BOOM.

OOOOH, I ALMOST FORGOT, some of my latestest -wicked- **** -> how I'm appaled
at the media's treatment of Jamie Lee Curtis' exposing her newly fat body to
help out young girls' self images (read up on it boys, some AWESOME INTRO
MATERIAL HERE, David DeAngelo style). READ UP. Jamie Lee exposes her fatness,
to help out poor fat girls from feeling bad about themselves, and the media
actually flame Jamie Lee for it. "Oh that cruel media!" Awesome intro,
FASCINATING FOR CHICKS, and gets them talking -fast-. Just remember to
transition into some C&F, before you come off like a SNAG and LJBF yourself.

What's the purpose? Exhibiting conflicting personality traits. The "Romantic
Hero". It feeds into the chicks desire to have an alphamale protector,
-combined- with a sensitive retard. The best of both worlds :)

Doing this, I then proceed to attempt to nail every damned chick in the class,
throughout the year. I even had 3 chicks I was sarging in the same class (all
over HB8).. luckily I decided to drop that one for unrelated reasons.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Where the hell do you go to school, and why are there so many dumb girls there?
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
that shiit works...i nailed 3 girls from one class...using much of the same techniques.

kinda loud, but no obnoxious, funny, good spirited, cool to all the dudes so they hovered around me.

ended up nailing one girl during the semester. crushed another one once school got out(she knew i even fuked the other one and guess what? she was hatin on HER, then got ****ed down). and then another one who i saw at the mall one day a few months later. the impression(and social proof bc everyone knew i nailed the first girl) led to an easy lay.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by alboh
Where the hell do you go to school, and why are there so many dumb girls there?
I go in a uni in Ontario... don't wanna say which one cuz of lurkers/DJ's that could spread the word around on what I'm up to

And girls aren't dumb... only slaves to their emotions
 
Top