Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taylor Swift's Guide To Dating

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating advice from a useless girl who made songs about the many pathetic breakups in her life. How rich...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be some type of parody or joke... but, it's a legit article and she's giving dating advice? :crackup:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drivel from a girl too used to drooling fans.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Taylor Swift's guide to being a modern self-centered c*nt. :crackup:

This is why women who believe "its all about them" should only get sport-f*cked and tossed aside. :up:

Men need to stop treating these women like they have value just because they have hot bodies. They need to understand that a hot body only means you are f*ckable.. NOT dateable. They need to understand their personality and behavior is the ONLY thing that can elevate them beyond sex toy status.

Women with large egos have nothing of value to bring to a man's life. This is why you would never want to date most celeb females. Their egos have reached levels beyond the greatest men who ever lived.

The problem is most men don't get this because they've been watching the Disney channel and listening to emo rock music which tells them to look for "the one" and that all pretty women are "good people" that men need to "earn". This is ass-backwards.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm next in line to be one of her boy toys and I'm gonna get her pregnant...believe it!!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how they get this twit extra validated by involving a psychologist in the mix. Imagine how many 20 something wannabe's want to adopt this same mentality. Shıt's insane.

Like PHM said...sportfück em for pleasure!

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor is just giving the female prospective on how women like to have a bunch of new c0cks stuffed in them while they enjoy the new single life. Nothing new here. Then she can b!tch more in her stupid country/pop songs about love gone wrong LOL :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Taylor Swift's guide to being a modern self-centered c*nt. :crackup:

This is why women who believe "its all about them" should only get sport-f*cked and tossed aside. :up:

Men need to stop treating these women like they have value just because they have hot bodies. They need to understand that a hot body only means you are f*ckable.. NOT dateable. They need to understand their personality and behavior is the ONLY thing that can elevate them beyond sex toy status.

Women with large egos have nothing of value to bring to a man's life. This is why you would never want to date most celeb females. Their egos have reached levels beyond the greatest men who ever lived.

The problem is most men don't get this because they've been watching the Disney channel and listening to emo rock music which tells them to look for "the one" and that all pretty women are "good people" that men need to "earn". This is ass-backwards.
I thought all women are undateable and should only be used as fvck toys
:)

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I thought all women are undateable and should only be used as fvck toys
:)
So this is your new thing? Searching all my posts so you can make a contrary remark? :crackup:

I never said "ALL women are undateable". NEVER. Not once.

Learn to read or STFU :up: