Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taught myself to moonwalk

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title pretty much speaks for itself. I was listening to old school MJ last night (pre whako-jacko era) and I thought about what people told me to do in the past. Then *BAM* Moonwalking. It's all about timing and illusion really but it looks pretty cool when you bring it together...for about four or five minutes anyway:p

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
That's hawt! How SEXY:rock:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, beat it... :woo:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now do the sideways moonwalk, THAT is fvcken difficult. A little less difficult step is the modified James Brown shoe tapping.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Now do the sideways moonwalk, THAT is fvcken difficult. A little less difficult step is the modified James Brown shoe tapping.
I can do that!!!!! I did at the club last year then I did a 360 knee spin and started humping this girl, and it she went wild and passed out.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you go past the moonwalk into glides (that's what samependo is talking about I think) then it starts to impress people.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
NYC Dude said:
When you go past the moonwalk into glides (that's what samependo is talking about I think) then it starts to impress people.
the sideways glide moonwalk thing is easy. I use to practice in my garage everyday... My HS was like FAME, and people would have dance offs everyday.