Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TaTTooS!!!! YESS

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man guys I have been thinking about this lately... but all these guys Who I do mma with got these sick ass colorful tattoos... Not some cheap ass ****, I mean these tats are done by the worlds best tat artists... and I have to admit It looks pretty good just kind of fukking scary knowing that you have to have to for the rest of your life... and in my particular field which is ( businessss) people might be very judgemental...

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos can look cool, but I couldn't bring myself to get one because I have no idea what I'm going to think 30 years from now and whether I'd still like it. I've seen people get tattoos of dumb random **** and end up regretting it a year later, yet alone 20 years later.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got 8 and plan for more. The idea behind the tattoo is not to just get some radom tribal band or Marvin the Martian, because 30 years down the road you wil probably hate it. Tattoo's should tell a story of where you've been and where you are going.

As for in the workplace, don't tattoo your neck, face or hands and you can have tattoo's concealed. Especially if you wear long sleeve dress shirts. If you got a full sleeve it migt peek through a bit when you move you arm to point at something, but fvck 'em.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you can see yourself with the tat when you're older, and do your research and go the the best shop in your city. Never skimp on it, and use Aquaphore on it. Not Ad+d or neosporin, and wash it with dial complete. It's hospital grade. Tattoos are getting more and more accepted, these days, so I wouldnt worry about your profession, but keep it hideable.

I live next to one of the best shops in the west, with some of the best artists I have ever seen, and I see some brilliant art come out of there daily, so I can say I know my tatoo's.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A+D has never caused a problem for me, never heard of the Aquaphore. But definitley make sure you are going to a good shop, unless you want people to think you got your tattoo in prison.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A+D doesnt cause problems, but Aquaphore (basic healing cream) will keep the colors brighter. I know firsthand, because I used A+D on half of one of my pieces, and my artist got pissed, and told me to never use it again, and for the second half, I used Aquaphore, and the colors on the A+D side, are definitely a little duller. My artist says A+D has fish oils and stuff in it, and has a very slight bleaching effect on the ink. Aquaphore also doesnt stink, and is smoother to put on.

Edit: I looked online for shyts and giggles, and there is a battle between A+D, Aquaphore, and curel lotion. Some claim Aquaphore bleaches also, but I've done both, and I think aquaphore is better, and I've seen some great pieces come out of the shop, and I've seen how they look years later, and aquaphore treated pieces look brighter imo.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have 1 on my left shoulder, it's a cross with my grandma's name on it, I doubt I'm going to be regretting it later on. My friend put his nickname on his forearm, no one even calls him that anymore and he regretted it three weeks after. Definitely put thought into this, this isn't some beautiful painting you're only going to see for a minute, this is going to be a part of your life, make it meaningful.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really liked tattoos and probably never will but I wanted to ask what the point is for some people to get stupid tattoos.

I went to work out in the gym a couple of days ago and some guy )White ,no hair, steroids) was wearing a very lose wife beater and on the side of his body both sides where his ribs are like under the armpit...he had a full grown women naked on both sides......

Embarrassing.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm up to ten and I have no plans at all of stopping. I got my first on my twelfth birthday and my last one is an homage to Tool.

It is an incurable itch once you begin to paint your temple. Some advice, is to really put your heart into what you want. Spare no expense and get it done from an artist who is passionate (and well tattooed him/herself) about the art.