"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Tattoo Info

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hello guys..well after going Gym for sometime..I feel confident that a nice tattoo will suit me on my back (shoulders). I will do it for the first time so asking:

Is there a specific place where women likes a man to tattoo? I mean the butt or pubics..some something.

Are tattoos dangerous or painful in anyway..I mean does it damage the skin even if its temporary in nature? Could it lead to infection?

Is small tattoo shops are safe enought o do it or should I look for some mroe professinonal tattoo shops?

What is the fade out time for a temporary tattoo..?

Do I need to be cautious while taking a shower..avoiding soaps and stuff in that area?

Which are the most common places that men tattoo? I workd in an orgnization and would want to tattoo some place which could be hidden and not so obvious..but can be seen in an unofficial setting or better still just in the bed room !! Which is more appealing..??

Hope to hear from u tattoo experts !!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Your post is a little confusing to me. There is no "temporary tattoo" administered via needle, contrary to popular myth. If you're planning on getting a henna tattoo, or something of that sort, I think you'll come off looking kind of lame, to be honest.

Also, it's my personal opinion that strictly decorative tattoos with no deeper meaning are a waste. I have two tattoos, and though I've been tempted to get more, I thoroughly think each one through. And while girls tend to like them, yes, because they're not scary or overly large, that wasn't a HUGE factor in my decision. My first tattoo is "CARPE DIEM" on my left shoulder, which is a constant reminder for me, and I could give two ****s about who sees it or thinks something about it. The other one is my favorite song in musical notation wrapped in a band around my right bicep (I'm a musician in both hobby and profession). Girls tend to really like that one, as it's not something you see every day, but that song also has deep personal meaning for me.

My recommendation: if you're choosing between getting a meaningless tattoo or getting no tattoo at all... just skip it. Remember, permanent REALLY does mean permanent.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Are tattoos dangerous or painful in anyway..I mean does it damage the skin even if its temporary in nature? Could it lead to infection?
Painful? Of course. Depending one how big and where on your body, and your tolerance for pain, it can extremely painful or just uncomfortable. The one on the back of my neck felt almost like a hard massage. But the one running from the side of my neck down to my wrist hurt like a mofo. Especially on the wrist, elbow, and clavicle. The one on the back of my neck says "Chi" in Kanji. For people who don't know what chi is, the easiest way to translate it would be "Spirit". The one running down the side of my neck to my wrist is a Tibetan prayer written in Sanskrit.

Yes, you could get it infected if you don't take care of it. Remember, thousands of tiny holes have been punched into your skin. But as long as you take care of it you should have no problem. The artist will tell you how to take care of it and what to buy.

Ask around for a reputable tattoo parlor. It may cost more but this tat will be on your body for the rest of your life. You'll regret saving a hundred bucks at some crappy place when you realize what a sh!t job they did.

And as said...don't get a tat unless it's something that has deep, lasting meaning to you. You don't want to be 50 and look back and think, "Man, I was such a dumbass for getting this tat!!!"
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Top