Tarnished and just plain ridicule, last laugh.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done a previous thread on this girl. The one with the semi-Celeb band boyfriend/ dating/ seeing eachother-type thing.

Just a brief breakdown again.

She used to give me this sob story about the guy, I never really used to listen, and would just end convo's and get onto when where seeing eachother. Anyway this guys done everything f'd up to her - cheated/ has a baby with another woman, verbally abuses her saying things like "Look at me, then look at you ..", bringing her self-value down.

Personally I think she's just a FB for the guy, but hey, love is blind right, :yawn:

Anyway, not even a week ago she was saying she's had enough and that we're gonna go out and bla bla, do this and that. Saw her online, and made a joke about kidnapping her (private humour with have), then she dropped the bomb.

" I dont think my man will like that ..", In my head, I was like you fvcking numpty, what a fvcking dumby !, I nearly lost my cool. Because it hasn't even been a week and suddenly she's acting " I'm girlfriend again" YIPPIEEE !! But really she is "the thing on the side"

So what has happend here is, it makes me look like a absolute waste of time. She's just de-briefed me out the way and everybody else (friends), and is back seeing this guy, her Facebook status's are all of a sudden "IM SO HAPPY .." and " CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND .." but before it was "I NEED TO GET AWAY, IM STRESSED, I LOVE ME " Bullsh!t.

But give her another 2weeks and she's back with sob stories and ''I've just had enough ..'' speech, now if this was any one of us or any random guy, a non-semi-celeb, we would've been done for along time ago.

I'll have the last laugh - Because I kept my cool and she's the type of person to come back, innocently smiling and spitting feathers through her teeth like nothing ever happend, yes, I'm abit pee'd off, because its the whole tarnishing of it. Like, asif to say this guy has more VALUE and SELF-WORTH than me? Haha,

Whats crazy about this all is the way she just dropped it to me? Inspecting me, to be happy about it or something. Like yippiee "I finally hit the jackpot again, I'm back with him, I made it, this is my peak .." - thats what I think about her.

Where's her pride, wheres her womanly-instinct. She just keeps running back? What a joke, but this time when he throws her to the curb. . I'm not going to NEXT her, but I am going to ruin her life (by toying with her, showing her the real deal and then just slamming her to the curb when she catches feelings), that is my oath! I swear it to this forum.

If you do not see a ''X'' (meaning I effed her and dropped her) by early next year till the end of this year, on this thread, I LOST. I'm going to post actual text's (pics) of the ordeal, for proof too.

So now I'm here blazing Pantera. :woo: :yes:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPachuco!
asif to say this guy has more VALUE and SELF-WORTH than me? Haha,
in HER eyes, he clearly has more VALUE than you do.

Where's her pride, wheres her womanly-instinct. She just keeps running back? What a joke, but this time when he throws her to the curb. . I'm not going to NEXT her, but I am going to ruin her life (by toying with her, showing her the real deal and then just slamming her to the curb when she catches feelings), that is my oath! I swear it to this forum.
well first of all, i dont believe that you are capable of doing this. mainly because you are bitter simply by creating a thread about her......

but EVEN IF you can get back at her and "ruin her life" , why waste your time? this part is were you determine your...

SELF WORTH

what you describe is a poor description of said characteristic.

you have to move on. shes not worth your time. what gain do you get from this?

If you do not see a ''X'' (meaning I effed her and dropped her) by early next year till the end of this year, on this thread, I LOST. I'm going to post actual text's (pics) of the ordeal, for proof too.[/QUOTE]

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
in HER eyes, he clearly has more VALUE than you do.

well first of all, i dont believe that you are capable of doing this. mainly because you are bitter simply by creating a thread about her......

but EVEN IF you can get back at her and "ruin her life" , why waste your time? this part is were you determine your...

SELF WORTH

what you describe is a poor description of said characteristic.

you have to move on. shes not worth your time. what gain do you get from this?

If you do not see a ''X'' (meaning I effed her and dropped her) by early next year till the end of this year, on this thread, I LOST. I'm going to post actual text's (pics) of the ordeal, for proof too.
[/QUOTE]

So I'm considered bitter about her, because I'm p!ssed off at the moment?, sh!t ..I'll get over it, she's not the only chick on my radar, but I made this thread of the situation, you make it sound like I'm captain-save-a-hoe?

And yes, I will get something out of it, its not about revenge with me. I'm setting out doing good by myself. Meaning, I'm going to finish what I started. This is for ME, not her. Why back out because she's on cloud 9 with this guy???

If I back down now, I'll always be backing down with the next girl, and then the next girl and the one after that.

What I describe of said characteristic is poor, What ..?

Didn't I say I kept my cool, I never shut down any further conversation when she told me that. I still remained the same. I'm just simply venting it out on here, instead of doing something stupid like sending her a goodnight text.

What would you rather?, me texting her or venting it out on here? I guess you'll just say, MOVE ON and find the next chick. Thanks but no thanks, this is not over by a longshot.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you say you have other chicks on the radar, but so what? This girl is still emotionally dominating you, and your tone is a bitter one.

You're coming across as tetchy, sensitive and angry, and you should not allow yourself to be controlled by a girl's actions in that way. The reason you posted this thread is an angsty reaction to not getting what you want. And you're comforting yourself by shouting to the world how you're going to get revenge. You're focusing all your energy on this to distract yourself from the present situation, which is obviously hurting you.

Let her go. There's no shame in backing down. Just hook up with one of your other chicks.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opposite of love is indifference.
the opposite of hate is indifference.

You are not indifferent.