Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Target discretion: Should I rein myself back a little?

Reaction score
Recently I've been pushing myself even harder to approach, contact, call the numbers I've gotten, meet up with girls, and generally be as pro-active as I possibly can. I realized that over the last couple of months I'd been half assing it... hanging out with prospects only when I was in the absolute best mood or when I could muster up the balls.

Over the last couple of weeks though, I began posting at this board again, and really pushing myself to challenge my comfort boundaries. On one hand I'd say it's definitely working. If the "me" of two years ago heard the numerous phone messages from various girls I have every time I pick up my phone, I wouldn't believe my ****in' ears. I'm regularly networking myself and getting myself out there, but I feel like I've lost a bit of discretion.

I'm not talking in terms of asking out every warpig I see... I mean just the opposite. I'm being flirty and DJ'ing every attractive woman in my life, regardless of their status in my life. A few minutes ago I was chatting online to this really cute girl I went to high school with. She's basically had a boyfriend constantly for years, so I've never done anything but make out with her a bunch of times. So we ended up being pretty close friends in high school by default. Anyway, right after finding out that she just broke up with her b/f, the DJ instinct immediately kicked in and I told my mostly platonic friend of 4 years that we should go out on a date. She seemed taken aback, but the weird part was that she said yes and gave me her new cel phone number.

And less than 12 hours ago I was out at a bar with a group of my friends when ANOTHER HB9 friend of mine walked in with some loser. She seemed REALLY happy to see me, and though I was inebriated, I asked for her number... right in front of her date. The guy looked like he was going to tear me a second *******. The weird part here was that I got the number AND I wasn't beaten up by this much bigger guy.

The point of this post is that I'm worried that my discretion has flown out the window. Even though these two scenarios worked out well, I'm afraid something like this might **** me over later.

Is it even worth it to have female friends, or was I right to ask this cutie out even though it may have made things permanently awkward between us? Is it a DJ move to ask for a girl's number in front of her date, or am I cruising for a bruising? Should I keep asking out every attractive thing in sight, or is discretion the better part of valor?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really give two shyts about what a beta drone AFC thinks about you? And do you really give two shyts that a girl NOW thinks of you as a SEXUAL being? That's a helluva lot better than her thinking of you as a sexless drone.

Last Saturday my wing approached a mixed 2 set. Since he approached, he had first dibs on this smoking brunette (who turned out to be some sort of model). It was obviously a date and so I occupied the dude who was only a little taller than but obviously built like a mutha****a. My wing ran 15 minutes of game and then did Style's #-close. I know they talked on the phone later on Sunday after he left her a VM.

Moral of the story is: any girl can be gamed. ANY GIRL whether she's with her BF, husband, or girlfriend. There is no such thing as a girl that cannot be gamed, pulled, extracted, and laid. Some are just more difficult than others.

Reaction score
Actually... that reply was really helpful! Thanks!

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit the same as you man. I've got awesome game WHEN I apply it, however most often I'm just too lazy or have an excuse.

When it comes to moods sure you really only want to flirt and deal with women when your in a good energetic mood. However, perhaps instead of saying to yourself that you'll go out or call some chick even though your pissed or tired, instead focus on changing that mood and removing that problem all together. Tony Robbins has proven just by changing your posture, breathing, self talk and facial expression you can turn the tide of your mood in minutes.

Go out and keep on keeping on but remember to have alone time where you can just relax and recharge. The last thing you wanna do is burn yourself out to the point where you want to stop and 1/2 ass it again.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. NEVER curve your game for no one but yourself. If things dont work out with these girls, then keep em as friends. Just treat them well, so they can help hook u up later in life.

As for the pickin up on girls with their men next to em.... keep on keeping on. in high school, i took two hot girls from two varsity football players. Now of course i had the whole varsity football team wanting to beat my ass horribly.. but u know what? screw em cuz those girls i got were far worth any ass kicking. By the way, they didnt do a damned thing cuz they knew that those girls came to me for a reason... u know? if u got better game.. then spit it... NO REGRETS!

play on U SAMURAI pimp you

Reaction score
Right on guys, I appreciate the replies :D Really, this is awesome **** to read, really puts things in perspective for me. Fellow DJ's, you rock :cool: