Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tap it another weekend or break it off now?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gf who lives with me, and had another that recently ended badly after about a year of being together (not the first time with her, possible return, we just don't see eye to eye and she knew I had another but still entered a relationship with me, she didn't like that she was my mistress though, jealous of the live in). But I have another one that I recently entered into a relationship with around the same time the other side piece and I were fighting/ending and she's from out of town, a few hour drive. This will be my last weekend to see her then I'm breaking it off because all my trips are starting to look suspicious. Plus I worry about getting this girl knocked up and ruining my life. AND to top it off, all this creeping takes a lot of energy.

So what say ye, tap it another weekend then end it or just tell her I'm sorry now and cancel the trip?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought your live in knew about the other side piece and was okay with it? In fact I thought you were living had run its course and turned platonic?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing it because you get off on the ****ing Drama....

How many different threads are you going to start on this crap?
This is my impression

Looking for.emotional high and low is not on the masculin spectrum.

Stop the **** storm

Also if you wanna spin plate, dont live with a said gf.

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing it because you get off on the ****ing Drama....

How many different threads are you going to start on this crap?
It's a different question about a different girl so a different thread. You need me to break that down for you more??????

This is a different girl. I haven't talked to the other in 30 days today. We broke up again. Live in gf still here.

I went and had a good time. Let me guess you get none as evidenced by your posting history, as usual with attacks by guys like you. Not a single thread about a girl of your own...just like the other guy I outed on here. In fact he had a post where he said he'd pay not to be alone Friday and Saturday nights lol. Then went and deleted it when called on it...just like your little female friend you've never slept with. Just hugged, lol. And don't forget about that girl who sent your a friend request and no follow up...just like that poster I called out here before, no women of your own so you attack the guys on here who have 2-3 gf's not just dates but gf's in rotation....

Attachments

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to prove myself to a **** show like you.

As it is, I had a woman move 800 miles to be with me and I 'm exhausted from having sex every morning and night since early June.

I surveyed the field for a few years and I'm satisfied with the one I picked out of the bunch. I'm not here to show my whole hand.

BTW I've friendzoned both those women and they are integral parts of my life as such.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to prove myself to a **** show like you.

As it is, I had a woman move 800 miles to be with me and I 'm exhausted from having sex every morning and night since early June.

I surveyed the field for a few years and I'm satisfied with the one I picked out of the bunch. I'm not here to show my whole hand.

BTW I've friendzoned both those women and they are integral parts of my life as such.
So having in house ***** on demand is better than playing the game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you play a game, you should know when you have won.
So getting head and puzzy on demand. Cooked for and a caring loving lady who likes to see you strong and winning is a good thing?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a different question about a different girl so a different thread. You need me to break that down for you more??????

This is a different girl. I haven't talked to the other in 30 days today. We broke up again. Live in gf still here.

I went and had a good time. Let me guess you get none as evidenced by your posting history, as usual with attacks by guys like you. Not a single thread about a girl of your own...just like the other guy I outed on here. In fact he had a post where he said he'd pay not to be alone Friday and Saturday nights lol. Then went and deleted it when called on it...just like your little female friend you've never slept with. Just hugged, lol. And don't forget about that girl who sent your a friend request and no follow up...just like that poster I called out here before, no women of your own so you attack the guys on here who have 2-3 gf's not just dates but gf's in rotation....
This is crapy behavior, his advice might have needed some more tact.
However it was reflecting what most of us would have said.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be poly and out in the open. sneaking around is lame. tell women you are in open relationships. geez.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you can't live with an Ex..then spin plates. Of course you're going to hear about it. Seriously??