"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Tao of Steve was on point

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Canada
I recently rented the movie Tao of Steve, I can't say I thought it was a good movie but the rules with handeling women in which a "Steve" would follow seemed to be something worth trying out.
I had a first date last night with an HB I met at a club a while back and figured this would be a good opportunity to apply what I learned from the movie. a:) Eliminate my sexual desires b:)be excellent in pressence C:)leave her wanting more.

So we were initially suppsed to go chill at a lounge but instead she invited me over to her house for dinner, so we ate and opened a bottle of wine which loosened her up nicely. At this point it hit me that this is gotta be the first time I've been on a first date and not been plotting in my head how I was going to get into this HB's pants, so this enabled me to focus on being excellent in her pressence. We were sitting on the sofa in front of the T.V. so I couldn't exactly show her what a wicked jump shot I've got, so I decided to show her what a "good listener" I am and the coversation flowed like water. I was able to get a look inside her head as well as her heart without letting her know anything about me other than my job. At this point we were both pretty drunk so I decided to start up some kino, used the are you tickilish trick and then she thought it would be fun to playfight, I let her get on top of me an pin me to floor, at that point I could tell she was about to kiss me, and as hard as it was to do I told her it was getting late and that I should get going. She begged me to stay but I figured I had lasted this long and ended up leaving. Within 6 hours of me leaving she called me twice telling me how she had totally misjudged me and couldn't believe that I was the first guy to come over that didn't try to make a move on her. She wants to see me again tonight, of course I'm not going to. But after this experience I'm starting to feel quality is better than quanity.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Amen to that "Quality before Quantity"

You have a lot of self control for saying no to sex with that hot chick especially while you were drunk.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
I actually went to see Duncan North in a live screening of the movie along with the rest of the cast and crew here in Santa Fe, NM a while back.

I didn't really care for the movie, especially the last bit of it, but I do follow much the same method as Mr. North. So I had alot of respect for him. That was until someone in the audience asked him: "Mr. North, How does one become funny?" to which Mr. North replied -in front of a bunch of student filmmakers, most of which in their pre-teens- "Drugs and alcohol."

Drugs and alcohol... That was his advice to a bunch of kids!?...

Oh please.

:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Top