Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tang's Field Report Journal

Tangential_Tapestry

Reaction score
1) Background:
Hey Puas/Dj's/Seducers etc, a little about myself. I'm a college green Pua been involved in the community since 07 but didn't start field testing until the recent months, I know, massive AA lol. Came across the Scene by VH1s Pick up Artist with Mystery and bought and studied "The Game' and Mystery Method soon after, they've become like bibles to me LOL, brought a few other people into the game, some are better some are worse, but its still a learning process. That's basically it for me, time for the first of hopefully many field reports.

2) Objective: My objective of this sarge and basically my involvement in the community is to get better with women and life in general.

3) First field report:

The beginning

This is my first sarge with Solomon and Strategos, and also couple of uber naturals came with us we'll call them (AJay and Rjay), a league of their own, and LawnmowerJoe, Strategos' wingman. We came to the club and Solomon as you guys know is a beast and just started "fishing" the chicks immediately and other people followed suit. The naturals and I were still-waited for a little while adjusting to the when Ajay (natural number 1) dared Strategos and I to open a three set and we charged straight for them, uncommon for me because of my AA, but had to make a good impression right :crackup: and we sarged them and generated interest for a little while but didn't engage the third one and the whole group lost interest and broke up. Strategos sarged on with another set but I went to Ajay for a critique and he let me know what I did wrong. At this point everyone is sarging and having fun, Lawnmower Joe and I winged a 1 set but he just dominated the set so I just bounced to other sets. I basically open with, "How are you doing today on New Years?", and transitioned to whatever jumped on the dome at the moment. I lost state for a while because of my jaded sets but kept up to it.

Part II
I went to the open balcony looking down below on the dance floor for a few minutes then a girl came to the balcony as well. I asked if she was enjoying herself, she said of course then we just small-talked for a while vibing, throughout the convo I was kinoing her tatoos over her body when she told me where they were. We just had verbal banter about our occupational aspirations, and places we've been and want to go in the future and so on, basic thread starters, nothing complex. Solomon came out of nowhere and wanted to get a picture of us, his gimmick was that he was an aspiring photographer(In which he is) and was taking pictures of the surrounding, this is the beginning of where a mistake occurred, but that's later on in the story. During this time of verbiage I said what was her phone number, she put her number in my phone and I texted her right then, hey this is Bruce Wayne, that's how I introduced myself, thought I'd bring back callback humor. We chatted some more, then she wanted to get champagne that was for free and I tagged along.

Part III
We got our bottles then went dancing. I am not the best dancer I'll let you know haha, so I basically just stayed in place and moved side to side, she was pretty cool with that I think because she did something similar but I don't know, this entire night I was questioning things, having doubts in my own abilities and holding out on my potential so the night was skewed from the get-go. So we're dancing, first time this ever happened so I was off-state but tried not to show it, but I was laughing pretty frequently, don't know if that's good or bad. It never got sexually heavy, but we've danced close for like a long time, and we both kinda sensed that nothing was escalating, the closest anything that went from an escalation was us having the edges of our noses together, and me kissing her shoulder and neck a few times. I tried kiss-closing a few times but she moved her head away every-time, but I still felt that she wanted to kiss-close, yeah my mistake LOL hell even told her I that I wanted to kiss her, yeah I know, massive beta move but you live and learn right haha. So we kept dancing for a while till she said she wanted to go upstairs to use the bathroom, I 'asked' to tag along, yeah, another beta move but whatever. So we're heading upstairs and come across my group, Solomon introduces himself and I'm accomplishing intro-ing him, but she looks at me and gives me a weird look, obviously because earlier that night, Solomon approached us early. She went to the bathroom and I just chilled with the posse while AJay (the natural) was hassling me to reengage, even when she was in the bathroom!, but I hesitated and just waited. She came back and we went back down to the dance floor and danced again. We danced again for a while, tried kiss-closing again but was a no go, after a while she said she felt tired and wanted to go home so she left. After that, my state was broke a little but still went for more sets but they were no-go's. The last approach I did the woman was very disengaged and basically told me to **** off. My state at that point was totally destroyed after that and I just walked around and chilled with the gang until 2 am when we left.

Pros: I overcame AA massively today/last night; I got a number close which boosted my confidence; I kino-d more than I did in the past.

Cons: I am still outcome dependent and needs to be more aggressive with the kino.

Will continue on

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tangential_Tapestry said:
1) Background:
Hey Puas/Dj's/Seducers etc, a little about myself. I'm a college green Pua been involved in the community since 07 but didn't start field testing until the recent months, I know, massive AA lol. Came across the Scene by VH1s Pick up Artist with Mystery and bought and studied "The Game' and Mystery Method soon after, they've become like bibles to me LOL, brought a few other people into the game, some are better some are worse, but its still a learning process. That's basically it for me, time for the first of hopefully many field reports.

2) Objective: My objective of this sarge and basically my involvement in the community is to get better with women and life in general.

3) First field report:

The beginning

This is my first sarge with Solomon and Strategos, and also couple of uber naturals came with us we'll call them (AJay and Rjay), a league of their own, and LawnmowerJoe, Strategos' wingman. We came to the club and Solomon as you guys know is a beast and just started "fishing" the chicks immediately and other people followed suit. The naturals and I were still-waited for a little while adjusting to the when Ajay (natural number 1) dared Strategos and I to open a three set and we charged straight for them, uncommon for me because of my AA, but had to make a good impression right :crackup: and we sarged them and generated interest for a little while but didn't engage the third one and the whole group lost interest and broke up. Strategos sarged on with another set but I went to Ajay for a critique and he let me know what I did wrong. At this point everyone is sarging and having fun, Lawnmower Joe and I winged a 1 set but he just dominated the set so I just bounced to other sets. I basically open with, "How are you doing today on New Years?", and transitioned to whatever jumped on the dome at the moment. I lost state for a while because of my jaded sets but kept up to it.

Part II
I went to the open balcony looking down below on the dance floor for a few minutes then a girl came to the balcony as well. I asked if she was enjoying herself, she said of course then we just small-talked for a while vibing, throughout the convo I was kinoing her tatoos over her body when she told me where they were. We just had verbal banter about our occupational aspirations, and places we've been and want to go in the future and so on, basic thread starters, nothing complex. Solomon came out of nowhere and wanted to get a picture of us, his gimmick was that he was an aspiring photographer(In which he is) and was taking pictures of the surrounding, this is the beginning of where a mistake occurred, but that's later on in the story. During this time of verbiage I said what was her phone number, she put her number in my phone and I texted her right then, hey this is Bruce Wayne, that's how I introduced myself, thought I'd bring back callback humor. We chatted some more, then she wanted to get champagne that was for free and I tagged along.

Part III
We got our bottles then went dancing. I am not the best dancer I'll let you know haha, so I basically just stayed in place and moved side to side, she was pretty cool with that I think because she did something similar but I don't know, this entire night I was questioning things, having doubts in my own abilities and holding out on my potential so the night was skewed from the get-go. So we're dancing, first time this ever happened so I was off-state but tried not to show it, but I was laughing pretty frequently, don't know if that's good or bad. It never got sexually heavy, but we've danced close for like a long time, and we both kinda sensed that nothing was escalating, the closest anything that went from an escalation was us having the edges of our noses together, and me kissing her shoulder and neck a few times. I tried kiss-closing a few times but she moved her head away every-time, but I still felt that she wanted to kiss-close, yeah my mistake LOL hell even told her I that I wanted to kiss her, yeah I know, massive beta move but you live and learn right haha. So we kept dancing for a while till she said she wanted to go upstairs to use the bathroom, I 'asked' to tag along, yeah, another beta move but whatever. So we're heading upstairs and come across my group, Solomon introduces himself and I'm accomplishing intro-ing him, but she looks at me and gives me a weird look, obviously because earlier that night, Solomon approached us early. She went to the bathroom and I just chilled with the posse while AJay (the natural) was hassling me to reengage, even when she was in the bathroom!, but I hesitated and just waited. She came back and we went back down to the dance floor and danced again. We danced again for a while, tried kiss-closing again but was a no go, after a while she said she felt tired and wanted to go home so she left. After that, my state was broke a little but still went for more sets but they were no-go's. The last approach I did the woman was very disengaged and basically told me to **** off. My state at that point was totally destroyed after that and I just walked around and chilled with the gang until 2 am when we left.

Pros: I overcame AA massively today/last night; I got a number close which boosted my confidence; I kino-d more than I did in the past.

Cons: I am still outcome dependent and needs to be more aggressive with the kino.

Will continue on
Hey bro, I'd like to first off say, GOOD WORK! Even though you think you didn't do much or didn't accomplish much, the fact that you did approaches was a winner in my book! NEVER think of bad sets as failures or bad occurences! You learn a little something from every set you approach, and that is why approaching and opening is always a WIN/WIN situation!! You said it yourself, you learn as you go! =D So keep learning and NEVER give up. And go out and just have a good damn time! I felt that you were just DYING for that time to hit 2am so you could get the f*** out of there! Seriously, you should be havin such a good damn time that you don't even want to leave! S*** that's how I feel balla ^_^ aha Anyways, your out there to have a blast, and u deserve it! Of course with women on you like magnets =D

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tangential_Tapestry said:
1) Background:

3) First field report:

The beginning

Part II

Part III

Will continue on
Hey bro, I'd like to first off say, GOOD WORK! Even though you think you didn't do much or didn't accomplish much, the fact that you did approaches was a winner in my book! NEVER think of bad sets as failures or bad occurences! You learn a little something from every set you approach, and that is why approaching and opening is always a WIN/WIN situation!! You said it yourself, you learn as you go! =D So keep learning and NEVER give up. And go out and just have a good damn time! I felt that you were just DYING for that time to hit 2am so you could get the f*** out of there! Seriously, you should be havin such a good damn time that you don't even want to leave! S*** that's how I feel balla ^_^ aha Anyways, your out there to have a blast, and u deserve it! Of course with women on you like magnets =D