Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tampa Bay, FL

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get in the cab, tell them "Ybor City". They'll get you there.

It's pronounced "E-bore", as in, español.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Oh shyt Mr Vulpine where you been sir? how you been?

yeah E-bore is where I'm gonna be at (Hotel wise) can't wait to get out of Antarctica
I've been hibernating in the castle, living closer to LAX than when we tried to meet up (I'm assuming you're still up by MSP). I've finally started burning "the good wood", so it's hard to drag myself outside in the cold to work on things that need done. I've been busy otherwise with homesteading and building up my permaculture design. Think of it like I'm an artist: my land is the canvas. I've been thinking of planting flowers such that it waves a big red middle finger at google earth for spying, but I resign myself to fruit trees/shrubs and nut trees instead. Bees and chickens are coming this spring, so it's busy, busy, busy.

Are you just bugging out to get some sun, or it's it a business thing? If it was for sun, I'd bust your balls and tell your black ass to get a passport for a realz vacation.

Anyway, Ybor is a night/club game spot. There are other spots, but it was long ago, and I was living in Orlando, so names escape me. It seems to me that we'd go to another "State Street" sort of area, too. Surely the locals could help better than I, I'm surprised they haven't chimed in for you yet.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I've been hibernating in the castle, living closer to LAX than when we tried to meet up (I'm assuming you're still up by MSP). I've finally started burning "the good wood", so it's hard to drag myself outside in the cold to work on things that need done. I've been busy otherwise with homesteading and building up my permaculture design. Think of it like I'm an artist: my land is the canvas. I've been thinking of planting flowers such that it waves a big red middle finger at google earth for spying, but I resign myself to fruit trees/shrubs and nut trees instead. Bees and chickens are coming this spring, so it's busy, busy, busy.

Are you just bugging out to get some sun, or it's it a business thing? If it was for sun, I'd bust your balls and tell your black ass to get a passport for a realz vacation.

Anyway, Ybor is a night/club game spot. There are other spots, but it was long ago, and I was living in Orlando, so names escape me. It seems to me that we'd go to another "State Street" sort of area, too. Surely the locals could help better than I, I'm surprised they haven't chimed in for you yet.
Lax eeh? I was actually in West Hollywood 2 a week and half ago, epic debauchery was ensued.

Yeah still in MSP sadly, yes it's for fun. Why Tampa? cause I'm balling on a budget :crackup:

Espi said:
Ahhh shiat Solomon sarging the 813. Lock up your daughters and plates!

Enjoy the Bay Sir.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217244
awww shiiiiit thank yo for that Mr. Espi although these days I rarely I really shoot when I'm out unless I got that motivation

If I do touch down maybe we can meet up for a drink or something holla

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score