Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tamales vs. oskiano

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the world are you talking about? We have no flames going on. I actually like the big O? LOL. Don't get it at all????? Pook you have never even responded to me.. or at least I don't think so.....So what's up with this? No flaming here. Just friendly banter.

:rolleyes:

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
originally posted by tamales (from another thread )

Oskiano... or whatever your name is..... bite me But yeah, I'll try and get some sleep and shut my trap.. You obviously, don't need any input.. Sorry, you seem to have everything under control.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, we have made up since that remark.. I was upset so screw me:) And well, he pm'd me and I him and no hard feelings. So who really cares. Unless, you think I am some sort of troll. LOL! Lots on here know I am not and anyone who I have emailed or gottent to know, will vouch. But whatever, we're flattered..

Aren't we dear.. Hey O...Come play with me:) This is a little far fetched. Don't you have something more interesting to say?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF kind of a gay A$$ post is this?

Grow up the f*ck up Pook wannabe.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook would never look to start a flame war. You are a disgrace to his name and should be removed.

This has no relevance to anything, and who cares if two people don't get along. It's their business, not yours. Let's stick to the task at hand, shall we gentlemen (and ladies)?

-- Zero-

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook Imposter

Whos the Pook Imposter?

Pooki?

I can just see it now...
Pookfan
Pookfan21
Pookdaman
Pookluver
Pookeboo

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He said Pookeboo...hahhahahahahhaah

hahahah

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales is my girl

Hey darlin, looks like we have ourselves a little groupie here. What next, paparazzi?

Pooki, or whatever the fcuk you are, go find a little corner to cry in. And get a new handle; the Pookster is one cool dude. You are a troll.

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
How's about a catfight between Wyldfire and Tamales. I don't just mean a flame war either, I mean an actual catfight. They could take pictures and post them for us...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pooki
How's about a catfight between Wyldfire and Tamales. I don't just mean a flame war either, I mean an actual catfight. They could take pictures and post them for us...
catfights are for pvssies, which might imply that you would be a better candidate than I...

I'm baaaaaack!

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

at least you have some personality, that was good. :) But how the heck do you have over 3600 posts, don't you have a life?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

at least you have some personality, that was good. :) But how the heck do you have over 3600 posts, don't you have a life?
Ummm...all those posts were made starting over 2 years ago. This is the first time I've been here in months, actually.

Why are you being a trolling little dyck drip? That's very uncool, and certainly NOT very DJ-like. Now get back in line or I'll be forced to get out my whip...

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

I think you're too old to use language like that. However, since the thread did say the "old folks" should go at it, we'll let you use that unladylike language here.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

I think you're too old to use language like that. However, since the thread did say the "old folks" should go at it, we'll let you use that unladylike language here.
I don't get older...I get better.

I talk like a dude...get used to it.