Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tall women

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With long long legs.

Met a new gal, she's taller than me. By 2 inches or so. Let me tell you, with those legs wrapped around me while having sex is nothing like I've ever experienced before. Imagine getting this leg massage while you are banging away, nothing short of amazing.

Guys, go for those tall sexy beauties, it's worth it.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
With long long legs.

Met a new gal, she's taller than me. By 2 inches or so. Let me tell you, with those legs wrapped around me while having sex is nothing like I've ever experienced before. Imagine getting this leg massage while you are banging away, nothing short of amazing.

Yea, my GF is about 2 inches taller than me too. The long legs are nice but sometimes I feel funny when I realize she is leaning down to kiss me. And It's not as easy to toss her around in the sack... but I still manage it :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Positive,
Really tall Women often have problems finding a partner!Particularly if they are Dancers,if she wears heels,then run she is more interested in do0minance than a relationship!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 inches taller than I am the sex is great the only thing I don't like that I can see is a drawback is that she can wear my tennis shoes if he always steals my s*** that sucks and of course you leave those shoes in the middle of the floor as well

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love tall women a lot since I am very much a legman. I particularly like women over 5''10 who wear stockings or tights. I am around 5''7.5 and feel this is wear insoles would be an asset for me, if I want to open up my options when after women this height.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Scaramouche said:
Dear Positive,
Really tall Women often have problems finding a partner!Particularly if they are Dancers,if she wears heels,then run she is more interested in do0minance than a relationship!
Scara:

Taller women are more difficult to dance with. There are a few in my class that are very tall and have big hair, so I literally can't see around them very well while doing the progressive (traveling) dances :). The are also more awkward to turn. I'm 5'11" and still feel like a midget sometimes around these broads lol.

Give me a 5'2" or 5'4" one to dance with, and it's great.

OP:

I'm no height hore lol, but yes, tall women are hot.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mike,
Oh you are soo wise...Many steps call for underarm turns if its her it's fine but if it is you going under,as you point out it's impossible with a big heifer LOL...The most beautiful Woman on my Dancing scene was a 6foot 2 inches Blonde Latvian Lady...A medical PHd if you please and she wore 5 inch heels,picture that,a truly magnificent steed but no one was game enough to saddle her up LOL.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl is tall and slim, and i swear my height is one of the main reasons she is attracted to me (im 6'4). Tall women definitely have a complex about being tall. They want a man bigger than them to throw them around and make them feel like a girly girl.

If you are a tall dude, its worth giving the tall women a go.

Its also fun to be able to comfortably bang standing up. Usually girls are so much shorter than me I have to get them on a step stool or do this crazy uncomfortable squatting process.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates is the exact height as me, around 5'-10". It's strange for me because I have always dated shorter women, 5'-4" or shorter. But... those legs... man they are awesome. However, I have always been a gym rat and power lifter, so the look on her face when I snatched her from the couch and carried her to my bedroom and threw her on my bed was priceless... I throw her around all over the bedroom, but I have noticed she likes to do the same, it's like a wrestling match, lol.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
With long long legs.

I love them too their just hard to find and when you do they want someone taller than them.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every tall woman I've fvcked had a massive vagina and it actually caused me to seek out shorter women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall chicks over 5'9'' have this floppy, lanky sway that isn't the most attractive thing in the world for me. But, hey, whatever blows your hair back.

LOL@GreasyPig