Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talks about 'other guy' could it be you?

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity...have you ever been talkin to a girl and she out of nowhere after you have been talkin a while--talk about another guy, who may or may not fit your bill?
I
hang out with this girl weekly. Yes, yes we are friends.
However, latley she has been droppin hints or so it seems. She talks about how its always great to be friends first with a guy then to be more intimate and see where thigns go. She calls about twice as much as I do, to "say hello" or "see how Ive been"
Then she complains that there is a guy she digs that doesnt call her that much, but when they are together the signs are obvious.

Then I tell her she must like this guy, if it really bothers her. She said no. Was that so I didnt become discouraged if i didnt get the hint..is there a hint?
I guess i want to know, have you ever been talkin to someone they bring up some guy and it sounds like it could be you? Why is this done? why do they do it?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ramp it up and ask her out on a date. Otherwise take this as a clear sign of the golden axiom, "actions speak louder than words".

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its possible, i will suggest you do the same and talk about a "girl" and check out her reaction.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to point him out for you so you can give your approval (or some other lame excuse), if she starts making waffling excuses then you could be right.