"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Talking

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Alright this has undoubtly been said b4, but you know what? It needs to be said again.

If youre not talking to a girl to setup a date or any sort of in person activity. You shouldnt be talking to her on the phone OR on AIM.

There are RARE exceptions, and it is always good to have screen names, but dont chit chat...period.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
A good point, indeed... I can't say you're correct, but I know you're not wrong.
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
If you are not talking to her how are you to establish a relationship? I know you're to keep a level of "mystery" involved, but you got to chat with her at SOME POINT. The telephone/AIM was made for the use of one thing: comminication. The more you talk to her the more trust she will have for you, that is the basis for a relationship is it not? Quick chats on the phone/AIM are good, very intimate, not as much as in person where you can use kino, but still effective. Hell you can use it to test how far you can go with her regarding what you talk about or say to her. If you say something suggestive or something she finds offensive or doesnt agree with the aboslute worst thing she can do is hang up on you, and you learn how to communicate better this way by thinking before you speak, learning comebacks and how to handle certain situations.

I'd use the phone/instant messenger for these

1) Setup a date
2) Casual conversation for a couple min
3) phone sex...jk :D

The best conversations are when you are in person for you can develope a familiarity with the chick. However, you might feel insecure because she's looking at you, seeing how you dress, talk, carry youself, blah blah blah. That's the drawback for in person convo. Jus stay relaxed and in a good mood. Remember to keep the topics positive and not TOO deep. Have fun with it and pimp on.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
My exception.

I move recently and the only way I can keep contact is phone or aIM/e-mail.

Even then I try and keep it to a short few minute thing and keep intrest the whole time.

One tip in Conversation's like those. Try and be the one to alwyas sign off or hang up first. Say your busy right now and have to go.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
lol. Talking is much more effective when in physical contact. Period.
Body language is a substantial factor....
Lik
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top