Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
AIDS --> DEATH --> GG.

moral of the story: Men are just as disgusting as Women, learn to differentiate yourself from the crowd, stand out and let your partner know **** like this will never go down with you.
SEX --> A "DJ"s Girl --> Fun.

Yes ladies and gentleman - tell your partner you'll never cheat on her and tell her she'll never cheat on you! that's the guarenteed DJ way not to get cheated on!!! great advice...

search1ng said:
btw, FCK PUA. DJ has nothing to do with that PUA ****. You're not DJ for fcking some other guys g/f. Sure the PUA techniques help and can/may overlap. However, DJ at it's core is fundamentally different. You don't emotionally destroy your fellow man/brother/human like that. It's fcking wrong.
Oh please please please please don't say im not a DJ =( i'm sooooo sad....

I don't follow the doctrine of this site... i've been doing this long enough to not have to follow any set of rules...

And calling those guys PUA was me really stretching it because they lack better names... i was just using that for reference (they're more or less relationship experts as they don't cover "pickup" that much - i'd say they're for people who have advanced past the pickup! realmodernman.com if you're interested in their podcast)...

And when he comes for you, or her, or both, because you've pushed him right over the edge because you can't say no to someone else's chick (or worse pursue someone else's chick) it's going to be like getting found by Liam Neeson from that film Taken.
I don't fear a man coming for me... I can hold my own and am well protected (i support the right to bare arms)... I do have a fear that some guy will find out and kill his girlfriend though... I thought it was going to happen when this one girl told her BF who had hit her before and was outrageously jealous of her... well... he cried when she told him and ignored her for 2 weeks... messaged me on myspace asking me if she enjoyed it and if we used protection and weird stuff like that... i ended it with her rather than be in the drama (she wanted me to be her exclusive BF after all that. lol) She ended up being single and ready to mingle the whole summer... while he texted her all the time saying her wanted her back.... and once she was done all her mingling - she went back to him... and im sure he hugged her and never felt as happy in his life...

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i wouldnt want a hoe like that..even as a fuk buddy. dude up your standards in women.dont you wana get married one day? and oh.. karma is real..as real as it gets i used to think other wise but karma exists ..that hoe is gonna get her's.

whats this world comming too. death of morality.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I will look for you...I will find you...and I will kill you." - Liam Nesson, Taken

It'll happen. Trust.

And the fact you worry you'll get a girl killed someday but still carry on the way you are?

It'll happen big time.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Cabal said:
"I will look for you...I will find you...and I will kill you." - Liam Nesson, Taken

It'll happen. Trust.

And the fact you worry you'll get a girl killed someday but still carry on the way you are?

It'll happen big time.
The human desire to F over rides the human fear of death

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bukowski,

I wouldn't worry about it. Hot girls cheat, thats just the way it is. Hopefully this fact will penetrate mainstream society enough so that AFC's will come to realize it and not get jealous and kill their girlfriend who never really liked them anyways.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
You're a ****.

And maybe a troll.
im not 4 stars - im 5 =)

a troll cuz i wont back down from a bunch of sissies with fragile emotions?
a troll because i date more than one woman at once and give them the go ahead to do the same?
a troll because im non-judgmental of a womans past and present and am not like some of you - quick to take out my frustration with failing on someone whos been doing it on his own terms for years?
because i say fvck your beliefs, what do they matter to me?

then fvck it - ill gladly be that.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought being a Don Juan was about a way of life, not just a way of getting laid. A way of self-respect, playing the game instead of getting played and as such changing the rules to what they should be, and trying to raise your fellow men to your level of play, not p*ss on them for being where you started and high-fiving yourself across the internet for it.

You are, thread starter, of the dark side of the force.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
im not 4 stars - im 5 =)

a troll cuz i wont back down from a bunch of sissies with fragile emotions?
a troll because i date more than one woman at once and give them the go ahead to do the same?
a troll because im non-judgmental of a womans past and present and am not like some of you - quick to take out my frustration with failing on someone whos been doing it on his own terms for years?
because i say fvck your beliefs, what do they matter to me?

then fvck it - ill gladly be that.
No, a troll because I think you're lying. It sounds like it anyway.

A d-ick because of the above to an extent.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this sh*t is crazy...I cant believe women do these kinds of things to men (part of the reason why i barely ever care about any woman).

Its just amazing to me the kinds of things that go on behind peoples backs.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
No, a troll because I think you're lying. It sounds like it anyway.
what? that I had this girl bent over hitting it from the back while she talked on the phone to her bf about stuff that they need when moving into their house together?

What's so unbelieveable about it?
You dont think stuff like this goes down all the time in todays world? (and much worse! a guy posted in here about f'ing a girl while her bf was upstairs playing video games - that's way more extreme! I have friends that have done guys girls at parties with the guy present but in a different room.)

i don't think stuff like this is that rare to the average guy who will be with a woman who's cheating... i could write a good book about all the crazy stuff i've been through in the last 3-4 years (I'd call it "love finally") --- and those who've never been there would most likely think it fiction.

"she got me chewing up my cigarette and smoking my gum
out of respect for yout boyfriend - i'll use my thumb"
:up:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow a lot of guys who ain't getting laid or got cheated on by one of buk's *****es are catching feelings, the fuccing reality is this, there are girls who cheat, and if your girl is suspeticle to good game, or has weak will power, she will cheat on you

sorry guys but thats the reality of life, keep your game tight and your girl in check mofo's!

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem on this board is there appear to be rules of engagement in regards to getting sex.

Thus there are some men who will follow no rules and will do whatever to get laid, and there are those who will not compromise their morals just to get laid.

Unfortunately, since you are here to learn how to improve with women, as dissapointing as it may seem, there are a large proportion of men and women who will not follow an ethical code in regards to the pursuit of pleasure and or sex.

This tends to infuriate those who do have morals, because usually the presence and concept of morality is either shrugged off or disregarded by those that don't play by those rules.

If there is one immutable law, that is what goes around DOES and WILL come around. Whilst admittedly it might be 'cool' to be fvcking a woman while she's on the phone with her boyfriend, it's only a matter of time before one of them grabs a gun, caps you and we'll all be wondering why you don't post here anymore.

Remember men have killed for lesser things, when you fvck over another man no matter how AFC they might be, some of them will come after you. Let's forget about morality for a moment, there used to be a thing called honour which men had, a code which you live by, which is never fvck another man over - it was that thing that allowed you to bend the rules and still look at yourself in the mirror with your integrity intact.

Problem is for the 'morality police' is that a large majority of men today have no concept of what is is to be a real man with integrity or honour. It's all about fvcking and the numbers, so everything everyone is saying about 'yeah that's fvcked up' is falling on deaf ears. For these new guys it's not about high-quality, low-quality, there's no sense of dignity so it's every hole is a goal. All I can say is if you have that thing called morality, good for you, if you don't well... y'know just let it be, whatever.

I don't need to waste too much energy on what the results of this are going to be. Like attracts like, you say most of your girls a fvcked in the head, that means you are also fvcked in the head, not saying it to dis you or an insult or anything, but obviously you attract that, and you like fvcking girls who are already in relationships, you obviously get off on that, no big deal, to each their own. You also seem to enjoy having a devil-may-care attitude to it all, okay that's cool too, but please don't pretend you posted it because you were so shocked at her behaviour, everyone here can see it was nothing but a grade A 'indulge-my-ego-and-get-some-validation' post. So you fvcked a girl on the phone with her boyfriend. It's not even that big a thing, it's like whatever man, big fvcking deal. NEXT.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
wow a lot of guys who ain't getting laid or got cheated on by one of buk's *****es are catching feelings, the fuccing reality is this, there are girls who cheat, and if your girl is suspeticle to good game, or has weak will power, she will cheat on you

sorry guys but thats the reality of life, keep your game tight and your girl in check mofo's!
I wish the world was a nicer rosier place and all those Disneyesque ideals of love & romance were the way things are, but unfortunately what he says is the truth.

dan-o

Reaction score
I also think that a line has to be drawn with the whole "my morals are different to yours, and you should respect that" issue.

At some point, something needs to be said or done when someone is doing something wrong. The "live and let live" motto only really applies to situations where no one is getting hurt, whereas in this case someone (the bf) is being screwed over.

Having said that, I am not in a position to point any fingers. Just thought I'd raise that point for everyone to think about.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:

yes, i believe a lot of those who are reacting like i've just said i murdered a baby - have been damaged badly by cheating (i have never been hurt by it, nor do i believe i ever would because my feelings on it are so non existent...)and I'd add that there are A LOT of girls who will cheat... but some who is properly maintained - will not cheat (these girls are mostly with alpha types who do all the right things or they have incredibly low $ex drives and would get nothing out of cheating)...

I actually enjoyed your post RandallLambert... and i will give you the respect to respond to each thing you said...

RandallLambert said:
I think the problem on this board is there appear to be rules of engagement in regards to getting sex.
It's about half and half... The people who follow the "DJ Way" and those who are relatively new (most likely fresh out of a hurtful situation) - seem to be the ones who care the most... But yes, here - more than anywhere else that im aware of online - morales are preached....

Thus there are some men who will follow no rules and will do whatever to get laid, and there are those who will not compromise their morals just to get laid.
I am not willing to do anything just to get laid... I do know there are guys out there like that... If that was the case - i'd have no qualifications and i'd settle for anything... and that's hardly the case... i need cute or better looks (preferably t&a as well) and i need to click with them on a chemistry/personality level... i also need to believe that they are good in bed... i am pretty good at detecting this now, and haven't had a terrible lay since 2 summers ago... But no i do not compromise MY morales... I may compromise your morales - - - but my morales only state that if im in an exclusive relationship with a woman - i wouldn't cheat on her... willing assistant to the crime or not - my morales do not find it wrong to f another mans "property"...

Unfortunately, since you are here to learn how to improve with women, as dissapointing as it may seem, there are a large proportion of men and women who will not follow an ethical code in regards to the pursuit of pleasure and or sex.
This is true...

This tends to infuriate those who do have morals, because usually the presence and concept of morality is either shrugged off or disregarded by those that don't play by those rules.
This is true as well...

If there is one immutable law, that is what goes around DOES and WILL come around. Whilst admittedly it might be 'cool' to be fvcking a woman while she's on the phone with her boyfriend, it's only a matter of time before one of them grabs a gun, caps you and we'll all be wondering why you don't post here anymore.

Remember men have killed for lesser things, when you fvck over another man no matter how AFC they might be, some of them will come after you. Let's forget about morality for a moment, there used to be a thing called honour which men had, a code which you live by, which is never fvck another man over - it was that thing that allowed you to bend the rules and still look at yourself in the mirror with your integrity intact.
I don't worry about this as i stated... im not scared of death... and im not scared to shoot someone back in self defense... my only worry in ALL OF THIS - is a girl ending up getting killed over this...

honor is a relatively new concept to mankind... survival and spreading of the genes to as many women as possible - is not.

Problem is for the 'morality police' is that a large majority of men today have no concept of what is is to be a real man with integrity or honour. It's all about fvcking and the numbers, so everything everyone is saying about 'yeah that's fvcked up' is falling on deaf ears. For these new guys it's not about high-quality, low-quality, there's no sense of dignity so it's every hole is a goal. All I can say is if you have that thing called morality, good for you, if you don't well... y'know just let it be, whatever.
a large portion of men? no... there's way more men in this society (especially if you're in america) that are way too fragile emotionally aka most guys are too nice to do this... and when you say "have no concept of ... integrity and honor" - you mean - "have no concept of MY IDEA of what integrity and honor are". because all of these things are relative to the person's own beliefs... I DO NOT BELIEVE WOMEN ARE TO BE OWNED LIKE AN OBJECT... I DO NOT BELIEVE MEN ARE TO BE OWNED LIKE THEY'RE AN OBJECT EITHER... we are not property... and this - i feel strongly about... but it's said that you need to find THE ONE... you need to find A WIFE... you need to live THE LIFE that most men WANT... but i do not want that life... and i very much believe that if most men if given the experience of exclusively versus non-exclusiveness would end up choosing the same path im on... a lot of the problems guys on here post about - i do not have to face... by not caring what women do when im not around - i have freed myself and them of a lot of seriousness... women are relieved when in my precense.... not just women im sleeping with - women in general... because they get NO JUDGEMENT from me... everything is relative to ones own beliefs... i can start slipping into a "stepping outside the matrix of right and wrong" speech, but that's for another day...

I don't need to waste too much energy on what the results of this are going to be. Like attracts like, you say most of your girls a fvcked in the head, that means you are also fvcked in the head, not saying it to dis you or an insult or anything, but obviously you attract that, and you like fvcking girls who are already in relationships, you obviously get off on that, no big deal, to each their own. You also seem to enjoy having a devil-may-care attitude to it all, okay that's cool too, but please don't pretend you posted it because you were so shocked at her behaviour, everyone here can see it was nothing but a grade A 'indulge-my-ego-and-get-some-validation' post. So you fvcked a girl on the phone with her boyfriend. It's not even that big a thing, it's like whatever man, big fvcking deal. NEXT.
Yes, they are a little crazy... im "attracted" to all types of women... but have come to find that high-sex drive women are the best to keep around for MLTRs.... and high-sex drive women are normally not completely sane (being constantly horny will do that to you)... and i am a little crazy too... in the sense that - i know that a lot of my beliefs (not just with women) are way out in left field to most...

the only problem i have with your whole post is trying to psycho analyze me and my reason for posting this at the end...

I 100% WAS SHOCKED WHEN THIS HAPPENED (if you don't believe that then fvck you.)...

and let me share this - this isn't the first time a girl has answered the phone for her boyfriend when we were doing it (some will not ignore the call as they don't want to set off red flags) - - - but in every other instance - they stopped having $ex... and i originally was just behind her waiting for the call to end, when she suddenly started grinding into me... SHOCKED... i was not expecting it, and could not believe it was happening... i will never forget it... or the conversation they were having... or how she had to hang up the phone a few times...

and as i stated - i knew something like this would spark VERY interesting conversations here... and i think it did... you did as well - otherwise you wouldn't have posted as much as you did... you wouldn't have contributed... if you didn't find this interesting...

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
craziness

one of them nay girls who i fvck who has BFs was over last night... we were getting it in from the back (2nd straight time after 1st is always GREAT)...

while we're doing it her BF keeps calling her... about 10 times in a row...

finally i tell her to answer...

but i don't stop... she carries on the conversation with her BF about what dinner plate set to buy at the store (he was there and didn't know which ones to buy because she was supposed to go with him but didn't because - - - i asked her to do something more exciting).... at the same time i'm destroying her... so much so that she had to hang up the phone and claim she got disconnected 3 times, so she could let out huge orgasms....

---
the whole point of this post is this: during this whole event she was getting wetter than she's ever been! it was turning her on to talk to the provider nice guy in her life - while the badboy lover was giving her what she doesn't get from him.... she and other women get extremely excited when things like this occur (same for doing it in parents house where you could get caught)

i kept putting myself in his shoes - and being like "wow, you can NEVER know your girl is cheating on you or not. this guy thinks she's driving to her girlfriends house - and her @ss is in the air getting pounded by some other man"... he's on speakerphone like "i dunno, the black ones are $110, and the ones that look oriental are $180... is this too much?" blah blah blah... and in his world - she's being a good girlfriend on the other side of the phone.

i found it disgusting, funny, and in my own way erotic...

and this my friends - is why i have many women... and do not keep attachment... there's a lesson here... maybe it's a lesson for me to learn, or for her to learn or for you to learn....

damn man, you are the MAN...

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
75%PUA said:
Honestly dude, thats ****ed up, only coz not a few months ago i was the guy making the 10 calls while my Ho was getting pounded. That doesnt make me a loser or I have no game, it just means Some ppls morals are JUST ****ED. I wudnt even screw a girl like that, its just plain dirty.
man no one in here should trip because after all, the basis of this forum is to help you get a woman to bed so all other circumstances surrounding that woman shouldn't matter.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post highlights the lowest of lows of both sexes.

You're mixing with the wrong sort of people/girls (insecure), not living as good a life as you can and playing as much the part of the male loser as AFCs do.

There are better women out there, a better, more fulfilling life to live, and you will find them when you make yourself a better man. For a start, begin to show some discipline, and self respect.

The role of social dildo, while the majority of insecure men looks a great lifestyle, real men are looking at the bigger picture.

I can't force men to change your ways. But there is more to life, and being a man, than this.

This forum had become about more than just getting girls. It was about becoming a better man.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was she on speaker?