Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I've just pointed out some truths in your story. The women you chose are usually low quality. If you have a problem with me saying that then thats your problem not mine.

Do you want only to hear everybody who agrees with you? Stroke the ego a bit.

its not egotistical to believe you personally can somehow qualify a woman you've never meant and claim she's low quality based solely on one infraction?
its not egotistical to claim you'll never be cheated on because your women are such FANTASTICLY high quality?
its not egotistical to constantly give lectures to guys about your high morales and beliefs?
its not egotistical to claim i could never get a woman that you do; nevermind that you know very little about me?

come on man. you do that stuff to stroke your own ego. to make yourself feel above me and others like me...

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Low quality...a woman who cheats is low quality? Okay..so how do you KNOW a woman is high quality? You don't.

Common sense. I can tell by talking to them. You can't read a persons mind but you can see how they react to different things. For instance do they lie to other people and not think its a big deal. Have they low or high self esteem. Are they generally angry or happy. What sort of family do they come from and what sort of friends have they. All little things that begin to build a picture of the person.

bukowski_merit said:
its not egotistical to believe you personally can somehow qualify a woman you've never meant and claim she's low quality based solely on one infraction?

Being on the phone to her her boyfriend while getting fvcked says alot about her.

bukowski_merit said:
its not egotistical to claim you'll never be cheated on because your women are such FANTASTICLY high quality?

Never say never is one of my mottos. I did say if you choose wisely it'll be unlikely to happen.

bukowski_merit said:
its not egotistical to constantly give lectures to guys about your high morales and beliefs?

No its not. I say it because its what I believe is the way to go in life. It's not about me its just the way things are. If somebody chooses to ignore that and do their own thing then I've no problem with that.

bukowski_merit said:
its not egotistical to claim i could never get a woman that you do; nevermind that you know very little about me?

Never say never. ;) Of course you can anybody can. It seems to me that you don't want to do that which is fair enough. If you wanted to you could.

bukowski_merit said:
come on man. you do that stuff to stroke your own ego. to make yourself feel above me and others like me...

I'm not trying to feel better then others or you. Thats 1 thing I've never done. I'm trying to help others thats why I'm on here posting. I've said many times I've alot of improving to do. Up until about 14 months ago I was a big AFC so I've still plenty of improving to do.

I give advise because after reading and absorbing books and advise from others for over 2 years I have learned alot and I think I can help. One of the things I've learned is not to pay too much attention to what people think of you.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you certainly have became a lot less arrogant.
we had an exchange about 6 months ago and you said all of those things i said you said and a lot more...
thats mostly why i went at you the way i did...

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I'm a selfish dude who gets what he wants... f your morales...
i've dated only a handful of real girlfriends, and never once cheated on them (except for one and we were swingers so it wasn't really cheating)... that's where my morales exist...
****ing another guys girl is her/his problem... she's the one doing it...
She's the one doing it.

Wow, you are a fvcking dumb@ss... so it'll be good then if somebody fvcks your wife. Let's hope that happens!

I applaud the next somebody that fvcks your wife. :rockon:

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
She's the one doing it.

Wow, you are a fvcking dumb@ss... so it'll be good then if somebody fvcks your wife. Let's hope that happens!

I applaud the next somebody that fvcks your wife. :rockon:
I find it so funny how some guys are just going off on the OP, maybe it's their own insecurities talking?

I totally agree with the OP: she's the one doing it, she's the one deciding to cheat on her bf with another man, she's the one deciding to live in a lie with her provider and get d.ick on the side. So in that regard she is absolutely to blame. It's one think for a girl at the bar to be too intoxicated and horny to care about her bf, and quite another thing to cheat on him on a regular basis and have an elaborate system of lies and deceptions to hide the whole scheme. In the first situation I would understand people blaming the OP (even though I personally still wouldn't blame him), but in his situation he is completely blame-free in my book!

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
morality is relative

read the guys post who said morality is relative. it was actually pretty good, if u cud look urself in the mirror then **** it. It changed my mind and thats saying a lot bcoz i was the dude who was cheated on for over a month by some HO. Either way my two cents I WOULDNT DO this to anyone becoz TRUST ME WEN U FALL IN LOVE ( ALL MEN DO ATLEAST ONCE IN A WHILE) and THIs **** HAPPENS TO YOU(even you BUKOWSKI) THEn u will honestly KNow how it feels and realize man maybe it wasnt all that fun after all! other than that this thread is pretty interesting!

dan-o

Reaction score
I am not a good guy, I will try and look at this objectively.

If you were to attribute the blame to one person, the girlfriend takes it. She is the one who has chosen to manipulate her boyfriend and cheat on him.

However the guy she is cheating with is also involved, and therefore also bears some responsibility.

Think about it from a legal sense, if you drive your friend to another guy's house, then he goes in and kills the occupant, then you drive him away, are you still guilty?

You are still participating in the act of cheating. You can't claim ignorance because you know she has a partner. Whether you care or not about being a part of the deed is really up to your own moral standards. But that's how I see it, from as objective a view as I can take.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people have morals, and some just don't give a fvck or are oblivious that they are doing anything wrong.

Ive seen both.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's not so much what the OP did (it's not congruent with my morals, but I understand that other people have a different moral code than I do) that's so lame, it's the fact that he felt the need to brag about it on a message board that I think is pathetic.

This is nothing to brag about. I mean, of all the situations out there, getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend is probably the easiest because they are the most vulnerable.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
craziness

one of them nay girls who i fvck who has BFs was over last night... we were getting it in from the back (2nd straight time after 1st is always GREAT)...

while we're doing it her BF keeps calling her... about 10 times in a row...

finally i tell her to answer...

but i don't stop... she carries on the conversation with her BF about what dinner plate set to buy at the store (he was there and didn't know which ones to buy because she was supposed to go with him but didn't because - - - i asked her to do something more exciting).... at the same time i'm destroying her... so much so that she had to hang up the phone and claim she got disconnected 3 times, so she could let out huge orgasms....

---
the whole point of this post is this: during this whole event she was getting wetter than she's ever been! it was turning her on to talk to the provider nice guy in her life - while the badboy lover was giving her what she doesn't get from him.... she and other women get extremely excited when things like this occur (same for doing it in parents house where you could get caught)

i kept putting myself in his shoes - and being like "wow, you can NEVER know your girl is cheating on you or not. this guy thinks she's driving to her girlfriends house - and her @ss is in the air getting pounded by some other man"... he's on speakerphone like "i dunno, the black ones are $110, and the ones that look oriental are $180... is this too much?" blah blah blah... and in his world - she's being a good girlfriend on the other side of the phone.

i found it disgusting, funny, and in my own way erotic...

and this my friends - is why i have many women... and do not keep attachment... there's a lesson here... maybe it's a lesson for me to learn, or for her to learn or for you to learn....
Great post. I'm gonna take this seriously, although I don't know you and you could be making it up. The reason I take it seriously is because I've done stuff like this with girls and this is why I don't get attached.

I'm 21 years old. I have a few girls that come and go. Some have gone recently and may or may not be gone for good. I'm happy with my life too. I have one girl that I'm closest to, but not too close.

Also it is kind of a turn-on to be doing something sexual that you know you aren't supposed to do. I had sex in a Gazebo recently and the girl was so paranoid someone was going to come catch us, while she was getting wetter and wetter.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get myself into situations like the OP. I have been cheated on and I have been the dude ****ing the woman with a boyfriend, husband, fiance, etc...once even on her bachellorette night.

The thing is Bukowski, you are involved with this woman whether you have feelings for her or not. You are complicit in her actions. You do not want to get caught red-handed; it is not worth it. Plus there are so many willing available, single ladies, there is no reason to get someone else's sloppy seconds-cause both you and the other guy are getting each other's sloppy seconds. For your own sake, I hope you are using rubbers with this chick or the coronal ridge on the tip of your **** will be fulfilling it's intended biological purpose, clearing out her other partner's seed. That and with a girl who ****s around, you are probably not the only side-dish, you might be the primary side-dish, but she probably has some dessert stocked somewhere that you don't even know about.

Two sayings come to my mind with women like this:

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

and

She's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn.

I think you see the writing on the wall though, and hopefully will not be a fool and become involved with her moreso than you already are.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
For me it's not so much what the OP did (it's not congruent with my morals, but I understand that other people have a different moral code than I do) that's so lame, it's the fact that he felt the need to brag about it on a message board that I think is pathetic.

This is nothing to brag about. I mean, of all the situations out there, getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend is probably the easiest because they are the most vulnerable.
if i wanted to brag - i'd make a journal on here; or put my #s in my sig or something....
this is just a day in the life of me....
some single, some not....
do you see posts from me about all the women i bang? as far as i know - this is the first.

so why start now?
this was an abnormal occurrence
i was shocked (and some what turned on) as it was going down

i brought it here knowing it would open some interesting dialogue
and it did!
more importantly it shocked and outraged some people
GOOD!
some people need some insanity in their safe little life.

my integrity is simple - i honor my word and never lie

after that --- this world is my playground and everything is game.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I'm gonna take this seriously, although I don't know you and you could be making it up. The reason I take it seriously is because I've done stuff like this with girls and this is why I don't get attached.

I'm 21 years old. I have a few girls that come and go. Some have gone recently and may or may not be gone for good. I'm happy with my life too. I have one girl that I'm closest to, but not too close.

Also it is kind of a turn-on to be doing something sexual that you know you aren't supposed to do. I had sex in a Gazebo recently and the girl was so paranoid someone was going to come catch us, while she was getting wetter and wetter.
we live similar lives it seems and yes it is a turn-on.

IamMyownMan said:
You do not want to get caught red-handed; it is not worth it.
i have been 'caught' 3 times; never red handed. always when the women decide to tell on themselves... all 3 of those men forgave the woman and hate me.

That and with a girl who ****s around, you are probably not the only side-dish, you might be the primary side-dish, but she probably has some dessert stocked somewhere that you don't even know about.
she is not my only side dish either. im sure i have more dessert than her in my fridge =).... i dont believe there are others but wouldnt care if there was... and of course i wear rubbers...

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

She's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn.
you cant cheat on someone if you're not in an exclusive relationship.

she's not my girlfriend, its just her turn.

I think you see the writing on the wall though, and hopefully will not be a fool and become involved with her moreso than you already are.
i have been fvcking her 4-5 times a month for a few and i do not plan on raising that. only my main woman gets me more than that (my main and me have been doing this for years)

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
i have been 'caught' 3 times; never red handed. always when the women decide to tell on themselves... all 3 of those men forgave the woman and hate me.
personally that seems kind of backwards. Not that I'd expect them to be your best friend afterwards but you'd think they'd hate the girl for cheating on them (or not give a **** and just bang some other girl). Lol, chodes make me laugh some times.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I'm a selfish dude who gets what he wants... f your morales...
i've dated only a handful of real girlfriends, and never once cheated on them (except for one and we were swingers so it wasn't really cheating)... that's where my morales exist...
****ing another guys girl is her/his problem... she's the one doing it...

I'd do a lot more damage to him by telling him something like that than i would by keeping him from the truth (not that i even know the guy to tell him if i wanted to)

Understand I come from a breed of the seduction community who embraces MLTRs (that's multiple long term relationships for the people who don't know... aka i have more than one girlfriend and none of us are exclusive - some PUA who are known for this are Franco, Joseph W. South, and Johnny Soprano.)... we ARE boyfriend and girlfriend but not in an exclusive way... there's sooo many reasons this works that it would take too much of my time to write out... it's not uncommon for me to have a MLTR with a woman over years who goes through 2-3 boyfriends while continuing to see me.... that's the freedom i give them... ... im sorry but i don't feel sorry for your situation... im sure you exhibited needy traits (calling her 10 times is enough to show this)... and traits that most bf's who get their heart ripped out show....

keep in mind: im by no means saying i couldn't be cheated on (although i wouldn't care since i give these girls freedom). it can happen to any guy. and if you realize that - maybe you won't beat yourself up so bad and let your world collapse around you when it happens to you.

no set techniques... i calibrate what to do based on the situation... bring some of your women around me boy... i'll show you how it's done...

AIDS --> DEATH --> GG.

moral of the story: Men are just as disgusting as Women, learn to differentiate yourself from the crowd, stand out and let your partner know **** like this will never go down with you.

btw, FCK PUA. DJ has nothing to do with that PUA ****. You're not DJ for fcking some other guys g/f. Sure the PUA techniques help and can/may overlap. However, DJ at it's core is fundamentally different. You don't emotionally destroy your fellow man/brother/human like that. It's fcking wrong.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some people on here seem to forget that people are different. While some people want one gf that will stay only with them others want many gf's and dont care if their gf sleep with other man. There is no reason for bashing the OP , the only person that needs to be blamed is the gf because she is the one that is in a close relationship and is ****ing another guy. Not only that but she is ****ing a random guy while talking to the love of her life. Why would you blame that random guy (in this case the OP). Also some of you forgot the part where the OP says he doesnt care if his so called girlfriend sleeps around.. While i am not like that i still respect the man for his beliefs because i do realize that all people are different have different beliefs.

I realized early on (around 17) that you cant trust most of the girls. Thats why even now at 22 i have no real want for a close gf like most of my friends have or want one. I know that if the chance presents that most girls WILL cheat or leave you for a better guy. I have had/seen many girls hit on me or my friends that are clearly in a relationship. Furthermore, my friend is ****ing a girl that lives with her boyfriend/husband. That boyfriend/husband works 50-60 hrs a week and pays for all the bills while this girl is getting her education and works a part time job and cheating on him. Times are changing quickly, its not like the old days where a women would get married and support her husband throughout the marriage. Now most marriages end up with a divorce.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also like to add that if my girl cheated on me i would definitely not be mad at the guy who flucked her. In fact i would shake his hand and thank him for letting me realize that my gf is a slut. Think about it , if it wasnt for that guy i might have married the girl, had kids w her, and than realize that she is a slut and a cheater and have to go through nasty divorce. I than would have to split all my belongings with the slut and have to pay child support or have to raise the kid/'s by my self.

From the looks of it you can see why that girl is cheating with the OP. The guy is obviously needy little nerd who calls his gf 10 times to ask her what to buy. Instead of taking charge and buying it himself he calls her and bothers her.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
All i have to say is this;

Sometimes the other guy finds out, like you said, and normally forgives her but hates you.

One day, there will be another one of those rare times where the other guy finds out. Except it will be different, something more rare will happen. He won't forgive her, he'll hate you both. There will be no love mist to slake his thirst for revenge.

And when he comes for you, or her, or both, because you've pushed him right over the edge because you can't say no to someone else's chick (or worse pursue someone else's chick) it's going to be like getting found by Liam Neeson from that film Taken.

Just because a guy is providing for a girl and lost his 'edge', does not mean he is not capable of manning up cave-man style. Even the office nerd or finance geek can kill if you wake up the beast in the basement.

Which takes a lot; but if you're going to bone someone else's girl whilst she's on the phone to him, you're going to achieve this some day.