Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I hear about these kinds of happenings, I always think of the saying
"He (or she) that lieth down with Dogs, shall rise up with Fleas"

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
they can complain all they want - but ... WOMEN LOVE MEN WHO TREAT THEM BAD (they just say otherwise)...

No... women who are fvcked up in the head want to be treated badly. You said yourself that all your plates are fvcked up in the head and that last girl was the best of them. If shes the best of them I'd hate to see how bad the others are. Shes not a good girl either. Shes a wh*re pretending to be a good girl. She has no morals. People like her usually get whats coming to them eventually.

You seem to be attracting low quality women so thats nothing to boast about in my opinion. It's nothing to boast about having plates like that because you're basically saying that you cannot control yourself in chasing after sex. If you can't say no to something that something controls you.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Morals are a relative thing, and what is right for one guy is not necessarily right for the next man.

I was told the best way to judge if you're on the right track is if you can look "the man in the mirror who's face you shave every morning" (that's YOU, for you psych majors) in the eye. When you can no longer do that, and are ashamed, it's time to change what you're doing. If you still have the sparkle in your eye and the jump in your step, go take on the world, brother.

Different men live by different codes. It's the way of the world.

But if you want somebody with morals you have to have morals too. So if you have no morals then you'll have to settle for a wh*re.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
But if you want somebody with morals you have to have morals too. So if you have no morals then you'll have to settle for a wh*re.
Having morals has nothing to do with whom you attract for a mate. Attraction is instinct. Morals, ethics, life philosophies etc. are a rational construct to help guide us through the chaos that is life. Apples and oranges my friend. Morality guides individual action, and that is as far as they reach.

We would all like to think that acting like a moralistic champion will get the girls, but then of course the AFC would be ruling the world.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
No... women who are fvcked up in the head want to be treated badly. You said yourself that all your plates are fvcked up in the head and that last girl was the best of them. If shes the best of them I'd hate to see how bad the others are. Shes not a good girl either. Shes a wh*re pretending to be a good girl. She has no morals. People like her usually get whats coming to them eventually.

You seem to be attracting low quality women so thats nothing to boast about in my opinion. It's nothing to boast about having plates like that because you're basically saying that you cannot control yourself in chasing after sex. If you can't say no to something that something controls you.
good ol slong the church boy

this guy comes into any thread like this talking this crap cuz he lives in a fake imagined world that he created by thinking having a fantasy world inner-game is what it takes to be "the man" who attracts high-quality women...

this guy has argued against basic evolution... tell me church boy - why is it that most of the sperm that you shoot into a womans pu$$y are warrior sperm and not even capable of impregnating women? their sole purpose is to fight other guys sperm that might be inside her... is it because.... women for hundreds of thousands of years have been spreading their legs for many more than one man at once???

yes slong, most of my women are fvcked in the head... that's what im attracted to... im also completely capable of getting normal women; but they bore me... crazy women are wayyy better in bed... but you wouldn't know that since you're dating wine sippers...

i have sex 2-3 days a week (too busy to give women anymore time than that) - - - yes my church boy friend - i am sooo sex crazed...

puff the magic dragon... lives in your world too

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Having morals has nothing to do with whom you attract for a mate. Attraction is instinct. Morals, ethics, life philosophies etc. are a rational construct to help guide us through the chaos that is life. Apples and oranges my friend. Morality guides individual action, and that is as far as they reach.

Nothing to do with it? Of course it does. Like attracts like. A girl with high morals and behaves in a proper way is not going to want to be with somebody who has few morals. Now I should clarify that I'm talking about relationship compatibility here.

hansol said:
We would all like to think that acting like a moralistic champion will get the girls, but then of course the AFC would be ruling the world.

AFC's act morally but that doesn't mean they have high morals. Some people confuse AFC's with real good guys.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
good ol slong the church boy

this guy comes into any thread like this talking this crap cuz he lives in a fake imagined world that he created by thinking having a fantasy world inner-game is what it takes to be "the man" who attracts high-quality women...

this guy has argued against basic evolution... tell me church boy - why is it that most of the sperm that you shoot into a womans pu$$y are warrior sperm and not even capable of impregnating women? their sole purpose is to fight other guys sperm that might be inside her... is it because.... women for hundreds of thousands of years have been spreading their legs for many more than one man at once???

yes slong, most of my women are fvcked in the head... that's what im attracted to... im also completely capable of getting normal women; but they bore me... crazy women are wayyy better in bed... but you wouldn't know that since you're dating wine sippers...

i have sex 2-3 days a week (too busy to give women anymore time than that) - - - yes my church boy friend - i am sooo sex crazed...

puff the magic dragon... lives in your world too

Well as I said before, like attracts like. So that says more about you then anything else.

BTW I wasn't having a go at you. I just see things differently.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I think the concept of MLTR is silly. It's more like FB's than relationships. I have little interest in being the male version of a mistress. That seems a little gay to me. I'm not saying I don't hit it with sluts for ONS or a few times, but I would have no interest in continuing to see a girl who has a BF, or where it was clear she was fvcking other guys. It would just turn me off and seem a little gay.

I still say for a triangle like these it takes 3 kinds of people, a chump BF, a depraved GF and some dude willing to continue fvcking a girl he knows some other guy is fvcking. I think most women are serial monogamist. They generally only fvcking one guy at a time and cut the first one off before branch swinging.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Well as I said before, like attracts like. So that says more about you then anything else.
it says i like women who let their animalistic instincts out... who like to orgasm a lot and get fvcked for hours...

which is mostly any sex high-drive woman who is in touch with their sexuality...

this specific woman was low drive, didnt enjoy sex, and had never orgasmed until 4 months ago when i came along... now shes high drive... enjoys sex... and orgasms almost non-stop for hours (and is even orgasming 'sometimes with her bf now)....

who wouldnt want that?

slaog said:
BTW I wasn't having a go at you. I just see things differently.
no, you were just claiming i cant judge a womans quality
i even admit that most of the women i fvck are not all there... being high drive will do that to women...
but this one was wayyyyyy far away from the norm...
i turned her out...
i went completely all out on this girl to get her in bed... took a month and some days.... which is way longer than ive put up with in years...

so why was i attracted?

her @ss..................
shallow as that sounds
ive never wanted to feel nother @ss up against me as much...
j'lo aint got sh1t on this girl....

you slong - have a history of coming into my threads and screaming 'low quality' as if you have a magical 'high quality detector'... you come in threads sounding like a 2nd rate 'self-help' inner-game guru... you've claimed no woman you ever chose would ever in a billion years cheat on you....
you surely smoke some magical sh1t man...

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not exactly the same but I remember my last GF introduced me to her AFC 'best friend'. The three of us were supposed to have dinner together but before the food arrived he 'couldn't take it' (he obviously wanted to get with her) and left.

Afterwords when me and the girl were fvcking he began frantically texting and calling to make sure we weren't doing anything. Every time the phone went off she moaned harder and got wetter and this was a very 'good girl' who at the age of 22 had only been with one guy besides me.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I think the concept of MLTR is silly. It's more like FB's than relationships. I have little interest in being the male version of a mistress. That seems a little gay to me. I'm not saying I don't hit it with sluts for ONS or a few times, but I would have no interest in continuing to see a girl who has a BF, or where it was clear she was fvcking other guys. It would just turn me off and seem a little gay.

I still say for a triangle like these it takes 3 kinds of people, a chump BF, a depraved GF and some dude willing to continue fvcking a girl he knows some other guy is fvcking. I think most women are serial monogamist. They generally only fvcking one guy at a time and cut the first one off before branch swinging.
id be a male version of a mistress if i didnt have plenty to choose from... a mistress typically has one married man - who strings her along with some hope that he may leave his wife for her...

it doesnt turn me off.... i really have counter social conditioned myself to end most jealousy in me.... im also confident most guys cant do all out bed breaking sex for hours like me either (which helps way more than ny inner-game tip)... i just dont care and am always safe.... and might only have sex with 5-6 women a year.... have not done a ons in years....

i believe most women want to be serial monogamist. and i believe most guys want to too...

but that is not instinct.... that is social condition.... the logic.... the bite of the apple...

if it wasnt for some very smart men who understood instinctual motives of women - the seduction community would not exist.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow what an awesome ego trip! you are the man ! everyone wants to be YOU!

Just imagine how you will feel when you actually do something meaningful with your life instead of excitedly telling strangers about your love life !! I can't ****ing wait !

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
It's not exactly the same but I remember my last GF introduced me to her AFC 'best friend'. The three of us were supposed to have dinner together but before the food arrived he 'couldn't take it' (he obviously wanted to get with her) and left.

Afterwords when me and the girl were fvcking he began frantically texting and calling to make sure we weren't doing anything. Every time the phone went off she moaned harder and got wetter and this was a very 'good girl' who at the age of 22 had only been with one guy besides me.
thats very similar! just that he was an orbitor and not her bf...

women keep orbitors to lead on and treat badly.... they get off on it....

you nailing her while he cried his eyes out = was the ultimate humiliation of him... she was the giant woman digging her heels in his chest.... and she got off on that

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
Wow what an awesome ego trip! you are the man ! everyone wants to be YOU!

Just imagine how you will feel when you actually do something meaningful with your life instead of excitedly telling strangers about your love life !! I can't ****ing wait !
yawn...

my intent on posting was focused on the fact she was REALLY getting turnedon by this....

then... the morality judges came and yes now its yet another good vs. evil thread....

and uhmmm.... 'telling strangers about your love life' is what 99% of the guys on this board do smart boy....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Up Bucky!!

bukowski_merit said:
so why was i attracted?

her @ss..................
shallow as that sounds
ive never wanted to feel nother @ss up against me as much...
j'lo aint got sh1t on this girl.....
"This thread is worthless without pics"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm just curious Buk where did you meet here?
I remember my one of my x's being on the phone with a college friend while she was on top, it was fun having her bounce up and down, and moaning her and there

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See this topic right here is the grim reality of the situation.

Its exactly why I tune the morality crew out and advise new recruits to do the same.

You could feel guilty if you wanted bukowski but as the saying goes if it ain't you its just going to be someother guy.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have to agree that women seem to love the feeling they get when their doing something wrong. I had an incident a few months ago where a girl friend of mine would have fvcked me even though she had a bf and she was happy with him (supposedly). I never went through with it though, the guy's a decent guy and I would feel like a bastard (some of you other guys might think differently).

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:

If you've never been in MLTRs - can you really speak on them?

The flexibility, gratification, and freedom they provide - is unmatched.

And i love my primary more than most men love their wives (which isnt very hard lol)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason this thread really pisses me off. I would have no respect at all for the girl that is doing that. I feel even worse for the guy that it is happening to.

Do you need to throw away your morals to have a steady supply of pussy?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Do you need to throw away your morals to have a steady supply of pussy?
No, you don't.

For some reason people here think that if YOU aren't going to have sex with her, then she'll just find someone else (which is probably true), without realizing how ridiculous (and potentially damaging) that belief is.

1. I say "damaging" because it sets up a dynamic where you are just a penis to her. Essentially, she's not fvcking you for your "skills," she's doing it because of her own motives. Very likely that she's just using her to get a reaction from her boyfriend/husband/whatever. I don't know about you, but I don't take kindly to getting used in that manner. I have a tiny bit more self respect than that.

2. You assume that if you don't take it, someone else will....so you are putting yourself into the "scarcity" mindset. If you don't take advantage of this, someone else will beat you to the punch. It also sets you up as someone who will take it just because he can get it, without really qualifying her to some set of standards. Last I checked, this was typical chump behavior as defined by this forum.

3. By knowingly doing so, you are actively participating in hurting the other guy. People here complain about feminism and how it's destroyed the fabric of manhood in the society, and I say that's BS. MEN are what is destroying the fabric of manhood in society. Say what you want about feminism, but at least the feminists are loyal to each other under a cause they feel is worthy. Men who sleep with other men's women are loyal to no one, and as such are adding to the **** men face because no one has the sack to have any kind of standards anymore.