"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Talking to Gz

Jaeru

New Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
After I get a girls phone number, or start talking to her on msn or whatever, I never know wat to really say.

my conversations are short and boring

ie:
Hi, how u doing? whad you do today, oh thats good.


Even when I call this one girl on the phone, there will be long pauses before anything is said.

I already know her background, what music she likes and stuff like that. what am I supposed to talk about? Whad do they like to hear?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
the exact opposite of what you just posted. Take control of the conversation, try nouning.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Joey? Define "nouning" for us, will you?

Jaeru, ditch MSN, use phone whenever possible. Develop some stories from your day. Try a couple lead-in questions. (questions that you can ask which naturally progress to you telling the story, eg asking if the girl has every ridden the #__ bus, and then telling a story about your ride on it.)

Remember these should be starting points only. You want the girl to be doing about 70% of the talking. The bible has some excellent posts about convo tips and being a good listener. Look around in there.
 

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
"nouning" is taking all of the nouns in a particular sentence and using them to converse.

For example:I moved to Chadron(town) from Colorado to go to school.

1.Chadron
2.Colorado
3.School

Now that you have the nouns, use them. How do you like Chadron? How was Colorado? Do you miss it? How's school going? What classes do you have?

It's a pretty easy and very effective technique. I suggest you all use it.
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Don't try and let covnersations last long. Keep them short, fun and to the point. You should be setting up times to hang out when you call, not chatting. That way you don't lose your mystery. If you can't resist talking to them, the tips everyone else gave you are good enough, just ask her questions about the stuff she tells you. When it gets to a boring part of the conversation, in stead of saying "um, i don't know what to say", say you have to do ______ and hang up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
During conversation I never say anything like "Hey what's up" or any of the typical stuff, it's useless and just fills space - Make it interesting with an observation or what's going on, a random (but funny) comment etc, then just work on it from there (I don't use nouning much, but give it a try)
 
Top