"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Talking to girls..

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
When i try to ask a girl how she feels or anything about anything of that nature, i seem to always feel MUCH more confident and not nervous at all when i ask them on AIM compared to the phone or in person... why is that? .. i feel that i shouldnt be doing this over AIM but yet i do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
if u haave to use the computer to communicate....use email. It atleast leaves a little element of suspense
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Because with AIM, it's not real communication. If you talk purely with AIM, or mostly with AIM, the girl will assume you don't have the balls to chat in person and will immediately dismiss you.

One girl I talked to over AIM for a year put me in the friend zone, and we are good friends now, but it's taking very long. Another girl, very similar I talked to in person for less than a month I asked out, and she is currently my girlfriend.

There is a big difference. To this day, I have been on this site for exactly two years. I have been in MANY AIM conversations. I recently made a very popular friend, and in the few months we've been friends, I've learned more in one day of hanging with him than I have in a few months of reading here.

NOTHING is worth more than experience. AIM isn't experience, it's reading. Go out there and make it happen. First, do it with chicks that go to other schools. Make one good female friend outside of your school, so if you mess up and do stupid stuff, no one at your school will find out. And then, she can evaluate you and you become better.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
In person is always preferrable.

But I think with online chatting it's much easier to lie and it's much harder to tell if someone is telling you the truth. You can go back and correct mistakes, check over what you want to say before saying it, that sort of thing--luxuries you don't have when you're talking to a gurlie.
 
Top