Talking to girls is like talking to Used car salesman.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going around looking for a used car and I cannot believe the similarity in the word play and thought process that sometimes the two people have in common.

I don't know it just feels that way, when I talk to a used car salesman I just feel that negative vibe and that vibe that tells me I better be on my toes because they can be ambiguous.

Women also tend to be sly and don't reveal much about themselves, thats why guys have a hard time reading them.

I'm not saying you are bargaining women but the way a lawyer can handle and persuade a jury or a car salesman can get you to buy a lemon. Skills that come in handy when dealing with women have that same quality.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I was talking to a girl and she told me she had about 150,000 miles on her and a brand new transmission.

Needless to say I stopped talking to her.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahhaaha^^^^^^^^^^^^ yea Japanies women are way more realiable than american.. pluse they cost less and have better warrenties and low mentance... definatly get a used japanies women, hahahahaha

jk

but i agree with you thats why girls call some guys "creeps" they get that car salesmen wibe from them.