"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Talking on the phone

VRsex

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi
I got this girls number on a wednesday and I ended up calling on Monday night.. I was really busy. well it went straight on voice mail without ringing.
the problem is, I always sound nervous on the phone especially voice mail. This happened with other girls too.. well it's not that I sound nervous, I am nervous. It's fvcked because I'm pefectly fine in person but I hate leaving messages. with this girl, you have to leave a message because her phone never rings, it goes straight to voice mail (I called on sunday too, but didn't leave message, but no worries my # is private)
Anyways I told her we should do something on the weekend and left my number, but she hasnt called... do u think sounding a little off on the voice mail can change her mind, since I was on my game the night I got her number(at the club)?
also, do u guys think of what to say to her before u call or what?
thanks in advance
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Try This

VR,

My suggestion is to write out what you want to say. I train sales people on their phone manner, and when they start out they have squeaky voices and a high pitched tone. Thats a sign of weakness, and women will sniff it out. Just write out a quick message like:

Hey, this is(blank) , I met you last week at ( blank) I was going to go out for a ( cup of coffe or bite to eat) sometime this week and wanted to see if you would like the pleasure of my company. My number is .........

This has a little C&F, and I am sure some DJ'smay my rip the language, but just read this slowly, confidently, and with a deep voice( teenage girly voices) until you are comfortable, and then call and sound casual. You want to sound like you are in control of your life and the situation.

Hope this helps
 

VRsex

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
oh **** elementry school all over again with the memorizing..
i was thinkin of calling her again on wednesday to see if shes up for anythin on the weekend and if shes not ill just let her loose.. but her phone will probably go on voice mail again.. should i leave a message or call until she picks up?
 
Last edited:

VRsex

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
and if I do leave a message, do I say the same thing as last time? give her my # again? what do I say?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
NEXT TIME: As you hear the BEEP to leave a message, take a deep breath and while exhaling say "Hey, it's VRsex. I'm planning on going to [where ever] on Saturday, call me tomorrow night if you want to come." CLICK.

That's it. Talking while exhaling is known to lower the timber of your voice and will help you speak in a slower, even tone. Be specific in what you want to do and when. Tell her when to call with an answer, if she doesn't call consider it a no go and ask someone else. Screw playing the telephone tag game.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top